AC MILAN

Chi se ne frega!

ROSSONERI PRIDE AND JOY

COSTACURTA: On the day dedicated to him, Alessandro Costacurta left his mark in his final game when he scored from the penalty spot for what was his third goal of his career. With a smile on his face he said: 'I even showed today that I am a goalscorer that does well in attack. It’s a wonderful day and I am very grateful to everyone for this celebration. I have to thank the club, my team-mates and my family. It was really a particular day and the build-up was different from normal. Fortunately, my team-mates stopped it becoming too dramatic as they joked about. It was an unforgettable moment, just as I imagined. I wanted to remain in the environment and the club and my team-mates allowed this to happen. I'll miss these moments but my new profession will not allow me to look back.' To be playing at the highest level at the age of 41 is something out of the ordinary: 'I am very proud to have remained at this club for 27 years. I am really linked to it. I grew up amongst the trees of Milanello... I like this feeling of belonging between me and Milan.'

Danke Billy! :love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Beckham: I wanted Milan

David Beckham told the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’ that the toughest decision of his career was turning down Milan to join LA Galaxy and explains why Antonio Cassano is “crazy.”

The Real Madrid man’s contract expires next month and in January he was free to negotiate with a number of clubs.

Milan announced they had been his number one option if Becks had decided to stay in Europe and the player admits that is true.

“It was not easy to say no to Milan, one of the best clubs in the world. The squad, the Coach, the President, the city and then Ronaldo went there too. It was a very tough choice,” said the England international who today received a surprise recall from Steve McClaren for the friendly against Brazil and Euro 2008 qualifier in Estonia.

“I was honoured, flattered and tempted. But I had to think about my family and wanted a different challenge.

“I am well aware that football in the States cannot be compared to that in Europe, but I see it as a challenge. I am not just going there to play, I am an ambassador for a movement.

“I would have liked to play in Serie A. Italy is a country I love because it has everything – great football, great players, the best food in the world, wine, fashion, countryside. Last year I was in Portofino and have often gone to Tuscany. We even thought of getting a house there.”

Former Real teammate Ronaldo was celebrating the Champions League trophy in Athens and Beckham could have been there with him.

“It was a deserved success, especially considering everything they did during the season. The second leg against Manchester United was the perfect performance. Milan play great football, work hard, score fantastic goals and have extraordinary talents like Kaka.”

Liverpool felt they were unfortunate after losing the Final 2-1 on Wednesday, but Beckham does not see it that way.

“Liverpool know it too, Milan played better in Athens and they won. Filippo Inzaghi has scored extraordinary goals, important goals and fortunate goals. But you cannot talk about luck really in his case – he has been hitting the back of the net all his life and is to be admired.”

The race for the Ballon d’Or is Milan-heavy this year and captain Paolo Maldini is in the running.

“He deserves to challenge for it with Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo. Anyone who at the age of 39 is playing in a club like Milan and has the respect that Maldini commands deserves to win. But it will be difficult.”

Beckham is a teammate of current European and World Player of the Year Fabio Cannavaro and another Italian talent, Antonio Cassano, at Real.

“They are very different, both great lads. Cassano is crazy, but he’s also one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. He is always happy, ready to laugh and joke around, not to mention a real talent. I’d like him to play more.

“Cannavaro is one of the best defenders I have ever known. We got on well off the field as well, we’re good friends.”

The same cannot be said of Coach Fabio Capello, who often clashed with Beckham at the Bernabeu and froze him out after he signed for LA Galaxy.

“He is one of the greatest managers in the world. Whatever you may say about him, his career speaks for itself. He is a winner, someone who believes in his players and is on our side. These are qualities you could see despite the problems within the club.”

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Halbgott

Soweit ich erkennen konnte, ist diese gute Nachricht hier noch gar nicht gepostet worden. Falls doch, kann man sich ja nochmal drüber freuen:

Nesta bleibt bis 2011

Alessandro Nesta bleibt beim AC Mailand. Der italienische Auswahlspieler verlängerte seinen am Saisonende auslaufenden Vertrag bei den "Rossoneri" bis 2011.

Milan kann somit mit einer guten Nachricht im Gepäck die Reise nach Athen antreten. Dort trifft die Truppe von Trainer Carlo Ancelotti im Endspiel der Champions League am kommenden Mittwoch (23. Mai) auf den FC Liverpool. Fester Bestandteil des Teams ist Weltmeister Alessandro Nesta, auch wenn er in der laufenden Spielzeit lange verletzt ausfiel. Im Dezember wurde der 31-Jährige an der Schulter operiert und musste drei Monate zusehen. So kam Nesta auf nur 14 Einsätze in der Serie A, in der Champions League trat er siebenmal gegen den Ball.

Nesta wechselte 2002 von Lazio Rom in die Modemetropole nach Mailand.

kicker.de

bearbeitet von Joker

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bunter Hund im ASB

Hätte da mal eine Frage! Nachdem nun ja bekanntlich der AC Milan die CL gewonnen hat und somit Titelverteidiger ist rutscht da nun der 5. platzierte in der Serie A sprich Fiorentina in die CL Quali oder ist der Titelverteidiger nicht automatisch für die neue CL qualifiziert?

Danke für die Info :winke:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Also soweit ich das von England her mitbekommen habe ist Milan als Nummer 1 der Setzliste automatisch qualifiziert und der 2. Platzierte, in dem Fall die Roma, müsste in die CL-Quali.

Kann aber auch sein, dass es in Italien anders gehandhabt wird, ist aber eher zu bezweifeln!....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

TOP OF EUROPEAN CHARTS

Ricky Kakà has joined Jose Altafini and Marco Van Basten at the top of the Milan goalscoring charts in the Champions League. The Brazilian has moved into third place

MILAN - Ricardo Kakà has moved into the top three in the Milan goalscoring charts for the Champions League after finishing top scorer in this season's competition:

JOSE' ALTAFINI (Milan) Top goalscorer Champions Cup 1962-63 - 14 GOALS

MARCO VAN BASTEN (Milan) Top goalscorer Champions Cup 1988-89 - 9 GOALS

ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO (Milan) Top goalscorer Champions League 2000-01 - 9 GOALS

ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO (Milan) Top goalscorer Champions League 2005-06 - 9 GOALS

RICARDO KAKA' (Milan) Top goalscorer Champions League 2006-07 - 10 GOALS

Jose Altafini finished top scorer in the competition in 1963 and Marco Van Basten in 1989. Below are the lists of Rossoneri goalscorers in Europe's premier competition:

ROSSONERI CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOALSCORING CHART 1958 TO 1991

ALTAFINI 20 goals

VAN BASTEN 10

PRATI 8

RIVERA 7

GRILLO - BARISON 6

BEAN - GULLIT 5

SCHIAFFINO - DANOVA - SORMANI 4

C.GALLI - LIEDHOLM - MORA - PIVATELLI - COMBIN - RIJKAARD - VIRDIS - MASSARO 3

BARUFFI - ROSSANO - SANI - LODETTI - BORGONOVO 2

MARIANI - BERGAMASCHI - CUCCHIARONI - FERRARIO - GERMANO - FORTUNATO 1

HAMRIN - ROGNONI - ANCELOTTI - DONADONI - EVANI - SIMONE - CARBONE 1

ROSSONERI CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOALSCORING CHART 1992 TO 2007

SHEVCHENKO 33 goals

INZAGHI 25

KAKA' 21

SIMONE 14

MASSARO 7

VAN BASTEN - SEEDORF - CRESPO 6

ALBERTINI - SAVICEVIC - JOSE' MARI 5

PIRLO - PAPIN - WEAH - BIERHOFF - TOMASSON 4

BOBAN - MALDINI - PAPIN - RIJKAARD - PANUCCI 3

DESAILLY - LEONARDO - COCO - SERGINHO - RIVALDO - GILARDINO 2

ERANIO - TASSOTTI - LAUDRUP - A.ORLANDO - RADUCIOIU - STROPPA - R.BAGGIO - DAVIDS 1

DUGARRY - LOCATELLI - GIUNTI - COMANDINI - HELVEG - GATTUSO - STAM - AMBROSINI - GOURCUFF 1

acmilan.com

bearbeitet von MILANISTA

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

CARLO ANCELOTTI: A.C. MILAN COMMUNICATIONS

A.C. Milan announce that Carlo Ancelotti's contract has been extended until June 30, 2010.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANCELOTTI: 'Took a moment to reach an agreement'

Carlo Ancelotti had this to say on extending his contract with Milan: 'I am now even more a part of the Milan family. It took a moment to reach an agreement and I am really pleased to stay here. The fact that we won the Champions League this season is also because the club backed me in November. Had I been at another club then they may have looked for a new coach, but Adriano Galliani is a great official.

acmilan.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

KICKER NAMES KAKA' BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

BERLIN - A poll from German newspaper Kicker crowned Werder Brema midfielder Diego best in Bundesliga with 50% of the votes that were cast on a total of 268 professional players. The same poll named Kakà as the best player in the world, ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo (18.9%) and Ronaldinho (10.4%).

acmilan.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

für leiwand, gegen oasch.
Carlo Ancelotti has admitted Milan hold an interest in Arsenal striker Thierry Henry.

Henry is once again being linked with a move away from Arsenal, with Barcelona reportedly hot on the Frenchman's trail.

The Gunners have stated their intention to retain the services of their talisman, but his future continues to be speculated upon and Ancelotti has added fuel to the fire by admitting he could be interested in signing the former Monaco man.

"Our will is to sign a midfielder and a forward," Ancelotti told the Italian press. "You know of the names that are circulating.

"There are lots of big-name strikers, but there is nothing concrete as these players are playing for big teams.

"Henry is a great player and he could be of interest to us."

Real Madrid midfielder Emerson would appear to be Ancelotti's favoured choice to bolster his engine room.

He added: "Emerson? I don't want to talk about names, but the club have the idea who I want to sign.

"And if you ask me if Emerson has the characteristics of the player I want, I would answer by saying the player we are looking for has Emerson's characteristics."

Hört sich durchaus interessant an und gegen Barcelona solltet ihr eigentlich schon mithalten können. Ich denke, dass die finanzielle Schmerzgrenze bei Milan um einiges höher ist, als jene von Barca.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...

Das Teil ist schon geordert! :)

denk ich ma, is schön geworden :super:

obwohl, des wär auch was, als andenken ;)

00213_rossoneri_22b.jpg

Hört sich durchaus interessant an und gegen Barcelona solltet ihr eigentlich schon mithalten können. Ich denke, dass die finanzielle Schmerzgrenze bei Milan um einiges höher ist, als jene von Barca.

ich hoffe er wechselt zu Barca, dann hamma endlich mal richtige konkurrenz! :p

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Das sicher!

Nur wüsste ich keinen Grund wieso Henry nach Italien wechseln sollte, passt mMn einfach nicht in die Serie A!!...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag