Facciamo due chiacchiere

Djet

Gobbo

MrForlan has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Spast".

MrForlan said:

======================================================================

Was willst du spast?

======================================================================

:D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 4 weeks later...

Ganz vergessen zu posten.... bravo Onazi!

Lazio midfielder Eddy Onazi performed heroics off the field today in Rome, chasing down a mugger and handing him to police!

“I was having dinner with my brother near to the Termini Station and there were some tourists sitting next to us,” Onazi told Lazio Style Radio after the story hit the headlines.

“I saw a boy and immediately felt due to his suspicious behaviour that he wanted to steal something. I didn’t even have time to tell my brother that he had already snatched the tourist’s wallet and run off.

“I noticed it, so I ran after him, but stayed on the other side of the street. I ran for 300 metres, the mugger left the wallet under a car, but I saw him.

“I chased him down and brought him back to the restaurant, avoiding the ire of the people around there. I told the restaurant owner to call the police and we brought the wallet back to the lady. She was in tears and thanked me, as the wallet was full of money.

“At that point, seeing as the situation had been resolved, my brother and I left.”

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 weeks later...
Calcio

Ich muss für mein Maturaprojekt 300 Leute befragen, auf der Straße/in der SCS ist das aber ziemlich zach, da füllen das nur sehr wenige aus. Daher würde ich mich sehr freuen, wenn paar von euch das hier für mich ausfüllen: https://de.surveymonkey.com/s/HZSFGJV sind eh nur 10 Fragen, sollte als ziemlich schnell gehen :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

if i were a robot, my arm would be an aeropress.

Ich muss für mein Maturaprojekt 300 Leute befragen, auf der Straße/in der SCS ist das aber ziemlich zach, da füllen das nur sehr wenige aus. Daher würde ich mich sehr freuen, wenn paar von euch das hier für mich ausfüllen: https://de.surveymonkey.com/s/HZSFGJV sind eh nur 10 Fragen, sollte als ziemlich schnell gehen :)

Gern geschehen!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag