Didulica vor Absprung

Relii

Superstar
so ein trainer experiment kann gut laufen (schaaf, sammer, doll) oder auch schlecht laufen wie stinkels und wenn man merkt es läuft schief dann muss man handeln und da will ich kein schwules dementi vom kraetschmer hören der von groß analysieren und zusammensetzen redet der soll mal lieber wie es sich für einen manager gehört mal richtig auf den putz hauen sagen was sache ist und die rute von den ins fenster stellen vielleicht arbeitens unter noch größerem druck besser weil schlechter gehts ja kaum noch (obwohl das i-tüpfelchen wäre almer statt didulica)

871462[/snapback]

ich sollt anfangen lotto zu spielen :augenbrauen:

im ernst von mir aus kann man im winter analysieren und sondieren und machbarkeitsstudien etc.... durchführen solang die 2 lehrbuben weg sind und die guten leut behalten zu denen ein joey, ein blanchard, ein siggi, ein antonsson zählen beim rest wo die verträge am auslaufen sind soll man ruhig verhandeln aber einen joey der absolut ein leader ist nicht zu verlängern ist mutwillige zerstörung der austria

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic
MMn ist Vastic einer der sich aber 90 Minuten lang voll reinhängt und vielleicht den ein oder anderen auch wachrütteln kann, das fehlt Ceh in einer gewissen Hinsicht (liegt aber auch sicher daran, dass er noch "neu" ist)

Da gabs aber genug Spiele wo er lässig übers Feld getrabt ist, aber klar, was früher war ist immer besser, ist ja eh ein altbekanntes Phänomen....

Vastic wäre einer, der vielleicht ein wenig System reinbringen könnte, das traue ich ihm - trotz seines Alters - noch immer zu!. Egal wie dumm die Trainer sind.

Vastic würd jetzt vorne warten und schauen, oder ins Mittelfeld gehen und wen könnte er da schon anspielen? Ohne System und ohne das einer die Laufwege des anderen kennt kann ein Einzelspieler nicht glänzen, da können nur 2 Spieler gut ausschauen: Verteidiger, der immer in den Zweikampf kommt, und der Torwart.

Aber Offensivspieler? Z.b. Ceh bekommt den Ball, normalerweise müsste er blind wissen wo einer steht, wo mitspieler hinlaufen, aber bei uns läuft jeder wie er will, lasnik steht sowieso dauernd nur links herum und geht überhaupt nicht ins loch, sionko vereinzelt, rush und linz decken sich vorne gegenseitig zu. Genauso würde es Vastic gehen.

Mich würds freuen wenn Ceh besser in ein System integriert wäre, aber momentan ist er das nicht - dank dem genialen Trainerduo

eben, und vastic wäre genauso ausser form derzeit wie ceh, sionko, blanchard, rushfeldt usw.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Mit Kernöl lafts einfach besser!
Seids froh das er wahrscheinlich geht habts ned soviel stress mit de Auswärtsfans und bald ´´zuckt´´ er wieder einmal aus und srpingt wem ins gesicht !!

:support: GSCHISSANA DIDULICA

871756[/snapback]

a) Rapid Fan mit neuem Account

b) Rapid Fans Zwillingsschwester

c) Axel Lawaree? (dem trau ich alles zu) :hää?deppat?:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Mit Kernöl lafts einfach besser!
SOLL ICHS LEICHT WIEDER REINGEBEN??? ABER DANN BESCHIMPFEN MICH DIE RAPIDFANS WIEDER

872020[/snapback]

GIBS REIN BITTE :clap:

bearbeitet von Ronian

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bester Mann im Team
Bin auch für die doppelte Analyse.

Die beiden Arschlöcher sollen sich von der Austria lösen.

bT

871427[/snapback]

Auf solche Fans wie dich kann JEDER Verein verzichten! Hat dich jemals einer dieser beiden mit deiner Anrede betitelt? :nope:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

nur veilchen blühen ewig
Auf solche Fans wie dich kann JEDER Verein verzichten! Hat dich jemals einer dieser beiden mit deiner Anrede betitelt? :nope:

872095[/snapback]

die austria wird noch auf viel mehr fans verzichten müssen, wenn joey keinen neuen vertrag bekommt... mich inklusive. das abo steckt ich dann dem franky persönlich in seinen allerwertesten :smoke::eviltongue:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Surft nur im ASB

neues von didulica.com!

letter of the week

Harald Moser

Comment: Bog! Joey, your the biggest example for me!! Please, never leave us. You are the coolest and sympatiest man I have ever known. Unfortunately we have in this country a mafia called rapid. They are everywhere! They try to damage us since many years. Our job is to stay cool like you and keep the goal clean! Your fan Harri

There is such a injustice here in Austrian Football that even a blind man can see it. All the people involved should be in jail....I stay cool no longer! From the corrupt media to the Austrian Footballing Association. We have to start voicing our opinion because this INJUSTICE must stop. Last game. Rapid v Ried. 100% penalty for Ried...... but of course no penalty, that would mean that Rapid lost. This is not the first time and it will not be the last time referees are making mistakes in favour of them.

And the Austrian Football Association just step back and let it all happen...... Last Derby in our stadium. Rapid Fans fire rocket flares at me and our players. Indangering our lives. Throwing stones and nails to name a few. In our stadium, our home. The game is stopped for 30 minutes. Our club had hundreds of police and security, including armed forces to prevent any crowd violence. The result......... Our club FK Austria are fined 30 thousand euros and Rapid are fined 10 thousand euros. This is sickening!!!!!!! Even more sickening is one of our players being sent off in the first 14 minutes for two yellow cards. Where else in the world does this happen. No warning, nothing.....ridiculous!

Since my arrival here i have seen it first hand. And I'm sure the rest of the Bundesliga clubs feel the same, but it is us who suffer from the powers of Austrian Football the most.

Martin Rapidler

Comment: hi joey..im a fan of rapid vienna...but i have to say that you really are a great goalkeeper.probably the best in austria.so i ask myself:what are you doing in austria??its a pity to stay here,you do not think the same way?a keeper of your standard should play at bigger clubs like milan,manu,inter or chelsea...so,why are you still at fak?i do not understand.i wish for you the best in your career..bye bye..martin

Martin, I appreciate the letter. Playing for a Man U, Milan, Chelsea or Inter would be great and a brilliant challenge and it is definately a dream of mine. It is hard for you to understand why I want to stay because you are not a FK Austria fan. We have such passion amongst our fans it is awesome. I hear them and understand their pain when we lose. I was once a supporter and know how it feels walking home or to the car when my team lost. It hurts, so i make sure that when i play i do whatever i can to make our fans proud. My fans give me motivation and power, and i enjoy playing in front of them. Wherever my future takes me, I will always remember the Fans at FK Austria as the best! :clap::clap::clap:

Robi

Comment: Dear Joey When i read in todays news that none from the club has come up to you for your contract extension i couldnt believe it. I really dont know, and please trust me, 99,9% of the fans don't know whats goin through the heads of the management of our club. We all don't know why they didn't come up to you with such an importent matter. If it was up to us, you would have gotten a blank contract in which u could have written the numbers of years and how much u wanna get, i swear. We all need you Joey! Your Spirit, your athletic behavieour, it means to us more then anything else and we cant imagine anyone else defending our goalpost, who care about buffon,casillas and all those guys, we just want Joey Didulica! I know that this alone wont satisfy you but you at least should know that we all want you to stay here for as long as possible. Best wishes for the future, you are the best Robi P.S.: get well soon!!

Robi, The only thing for me to do in this situation is to concentrate on getting my team back up on to the top of the Bundesliga table. If i start getting angry or frustrated at the so called directors of the club, then my game will suffer and the team will suffer. My job is to keep the ball out of the net, and the clubs job is to have the best possible players at the club, and make the team as strong as possible. All i will say is that I'm doing my job at the moment....The question remains after all these years...Are they doing theirs?

Wer noch immer nicht verstehen kann warum Joey die Identifikations Figur schlecht hin für viele Veilchen ist, dem kann ich auch nicht helfen!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chefjugo am Platz

Ich war am Anfang sehr, sehr negativ gegenüber Didulica eingestellt.

Dies war ein Fehler meinerseits, für den ich mich öffentlich entschuldigen möchte und gleichzeitig folgendes anbringen will:

JOEY DIDULICA EINER VON UNS!!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

There is such a injustice here in Austrian Football that even a blind man can see it. All the people involved should be in jail....I stay cool no longer!  From the corrupt media to the Austrian Footballing Association. We have to start voicing our opinion because this INJUSTICE must stop. Last game. Rapid v Ried. 100% penalty for Ried...... but of course no penalty, that would mean that Rapid lost. This is not the first time and it will not be the last time referees are making mistakes in favour of them.

And the Austrian Football Association just step back and let it all happen...... Last Derby in our stadium. Rapid Fans fire rocket flares at me and our players. Indangering our lives. Throwing stones and nails to name a few. In our stadium, our home. The game is stopped for 30 minutes. Our club had hundreds of police and security, including armed forces to prevent any crowd violence. The result......... Our club FK Austria are fined 30 thousand euros and Rapid are fined 10 thousand euros. This is sickening!!!!!!! Even more sickening is one of our players being sent off in the first 14 minutes for two yellow cards. Where else in the world does this happen. No warning, nothing.....ridiculous!

Since my arrival here i have seen it first hand. And I'm sure the rest of the Bundesliga clubs feel the same, but it is us who suffer from the powers of Austrian Football the most.

ein vorbild an sportsgeist.

wenn zb ein trainer derartige unterstellungen nach dem spiel taetigt, bekommt er im normalfall eine hohe geldstrafe und wird fuer ein paar spiele gesperrt...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Captain oh Captain
neues von didulica.com!

letter of the week

Harald  Moser

Comment:    Bog! Joey, your the biggest example for me!! Please, never leave us. You are the coolest and sympatiest man I have ever known. Unfortunately we have in this country a mafia called rapid. They are everywhere! They try to damage us since many years. Our job is to stay cool like you and keep the goal clean! Your fan Harri

There is such a injustice here in Austrian Football that even a blind man can see it. All the people involved should be in jail....I stay cool no longer!  From the corrupt media to the Austrian Footballing Association. We have to start voicing our opinion because this INJUSTICE must stop. Last game. Rapid v Ried. 100% penalty for Ried...... but of course no penalty, that would mean that Rapid lost. This is not the first time and it will not be the last time referees are making mistakes in favour of them.

877347[/snapback]

:D:D:lol::lol:

Ja, die pöse, pöse Rapid wird ja immer bevorzugt :yes:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• FK Austria
  • Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten