ECL - Achtelfinale (HS): SK Sturm Graz - OSC Lille

SINE METU

Dem fulminanten 4:0-Erfolg gegen den WAC folgt am Donnerstag also Teil 1 dieser historischen EC-Runde. 

Die Frage ist wirklich, ob der OSC Lille schon der Zenit unserer europäischen Ambitionen ist, oder ob wir weiter träumen dürfen? 

Die Mannschaft wirkt im Moment fit, also sollte man auch alles reinhauen, was man hat: 

Jaros
Wüthrich - Affengruber - Lavalée
Gazibegovic - Stankovic - Horvat - Prass
Kiteishvili
Sarkaria - Biereth

Mein Traum wäre es, wenn ich nach diesem Spiel noch weiter träumen dürfte und mein Flug nach Frankreich nicht zum reinen Sightseeing verkommt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fanatischer Poster
Sohnemann schrieb vor einer Stunde:

Dem fulminanten 4:0-Erfolg gegen den WAC folgt am Donnerstag also Teil 1 dieser historischen EC-Runde. 

Die Frage ist wirklich, ob der OSC Lille schon der Zenit unserer europäischen Ambitionen ist, oder ob wir weiter träumen dürfen? 

Die Mannschaft wirkt im Moment fit, also sollte man auch alles reinhauen, was man hat: 

Jaros
Wüthrich - Affengruber - Lavalée
Gazibegovic - Stankovic - Horvat - Prass
Kiteishvili
Sarkaria - Biereth

Mein Traum wäre es, wenn ich nach diesem Spiel noch weiter träumen dürfte und mein Flug nach Frankreich nicht zum reinen Sightseeing verkommt.

Nachdem wir jetzt 4 Kopfballungeheuer haben, hoffe ich auf weitere Kopfballtore gegen Lille. Technisch und wohl auch vom Speed dürfte Lille besser sein, also werden wir wohl über unsere Standards die besten Chancen haben.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Kennt das ASB in und auswendig

3:0 Herwetzen. 2x Biereth 1x Camara. :davinci:

Schmäh ohne: Im Idealfall erwischen wir sie auf dem falschen Fuß mit einem schnellen Tor, und können dann noch einmal nachlegen. Kann mir bei den Spielern aber nicht vorstellen, dass sie uns nicht mindestens 1 machen. Also ein sehr sehr sehr optimistisches 2:1 durch Biereth und Kiti.

Aufstellungstechnisch bitte unbedingt die dreiviertelkette mit Lavalee, Affi, Wüthrich und Gazi. Wir werden jede defensive Zweikampf-Qualität brauchen, die wir kriegen können. Vielleicht ist CI auch mal vorne innovativ mit den beiden Speedies Biereth und Camara.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Gott
Vuibrett schrieb vor 2 Stunden:

HS?

Herspielung

flachzange1987 schrieb vor einer Stunde:

A C H T E L F I N A L E. 

Unglaublich zu lesen, auch wenn es nicht die Champions oder Euroleague ist. Einfach stark. Danke.

Und das alles einziger österreichischer Vertreter, was es noch einmal außergewöhnlicher macht!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Beruf: ASB-Poster

Hat jemand Ideen, was man am Donnerstag um 18:45 Uhr in der Oststeiermark unternehmen kann? Ich werd mich nicht immer auf unsere Tochter verlassen können, sie hat im Moment eine ruhige Phase (auf Holz klopf) :=

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

We played much more defensive compared to previous away games on Saturday. It was a great game in Reims even that I managed to lose my wallet. We were 1700 Lillois in Reims, so it was like the boys played at home. 

It seems like Diakete is fit again and probably starts on Thursday together with Yoro in the central defence. Thiago Santos on the right, and probably Gudmundsson on the left. Fonseca somehow sees something in Gudmundsson.

Central midfield will be Bentaleb and André behind Gomes. The flanks are the most uncertain. Haraldsson have taken the chance very nicely on our left flank. So I think he starts. Then either Edon or Ounas on the right flank. Edon has not played on top during the last month. No clue what happened there. David will play up front.

Fonseca expressed after the game the biggest respect for you guys. He said that you’re a team that presses hard and have guys that are good in the aerial game. So we are not going to Graz with the idea that we will win easy. This will be an even game. I do not think we will play very offensively away. We would be super happy with 0-0 or 1-1.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Surft nur im ASB
3 hours ago, LOSC said:

We played much more defensive compared to previous away games on Saturday. It was a great game in Reims even that I managed to lose my wallet. We were 1700 Lillois in Reims, so it was like the boys played at home. 

It seems like Diakete is fit again and probably starts on Thursday together with Yoro in the central defence. Thiago Santos on the right, and probably Gudmundsson on the left. Fonseca somehow sees something in Gudmundsson.

Central midfield will be Bentaleb and André behind Gomes. The flanks are the most uncertain. Haraldsson have taken the chance very nicely on our left flank. So I think he starts. Then either Edon or Ounas on the right flank. Edon has not played on top during the last month. No clue what happened there. David will play up front.

Fonseca expressed after the game the biggest respect for you guys. He said that you’re a team that presses hard and have guys that are good in the aerial game. So we are not going to Graz with the idea that we will win easy. This will be an even game. I do not think we will play very offensively away. We would be super happy with 0-0 or 1-1.

Welcome to our and thanks for the insight. Our media is very focused on David, he seems to be a Killer in the box. Obviously he’s your most valuable player.

What can you tell us about your Goalkeeper since he’s only 22 and is it true that you have certain defensive problems with set pieces? Your center backs don’t seem bad in that area, I mean there are rumors about that Real Madrid wants Yoro.

sorry about your wallet 😬

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Hi @prep0an,

To answer the questions:

David’s start of the season wasn’t very good. But after the short winter break he’s been the best scorer in Ligue 1. David is a pecualiar player, most of his goals are from 1-3 meters and penalties. He was for example not dominant in any way against a 6th division team. On the other hand, he scores a lot of goals. He lives a lot on his intelligence in the box, not so much on speed, strength or technique. He always finds a way to get away from his defender in the box.

I would guess Leny Yoro carries the highest valuation in the team at the moment. This is because the interested clubs (some PL teams, Real and PSG). 

Edon Zhegrova, Lény Yoro, Lucas Chevalier and Angel Gomes have been our best players seen over the entire season. Edon not so good during the recent month, but he’s viewed by many journalists and experts as the second best player in the league. Maybe all the hype got to his head, that’s maybe why he puts up a worse performance at the moment.

Lucas Chevalier is an amazing keeper. I wouldn’t be surprised if he and Yoro actually gets called up for Les Bleus the next time. Rumours say that he already signed for a top PL side for summer 2025, and will be on loan to LOSC next season. 

Concerning the set pieces, we do not have a very tall team. Therefore, we sometimes have problems on especially defensive corners. However, we also score very often on set pieces. Edon got an amazing serve, and the central defenders plus André and David are very capable players in the box on offensive set pieces. However, it will be interesting to see how we could manage your team that appears to be much taller than ours. Fonseca warned about your aerial strength. 

The main weakness is our away game. We have a young team that sometimes play a bit naive on away ground. We for example want to dictate the game in Paris against PSG. We push the wing backs very high up in the pitch, leaving lots of room behind them. We also play with a really high defense line, since Yoro is so fast. We usually have problems with teams, especially away, that plays a direct football and target the spaces behind the wing backs.

But I think that we will not see a naive LOSC on Thursday. Fonseca played more defensive against Reims, they play a football rather close to what you do. I would expect us to play like in Reims, that we stand a bit lower to avoid counter attacks. Our central block is very good with Yoro-Diakete/Aleksandro, Bentaleb-André. They are difficult to play through. So you should really try to attack on the flanks, behind our wing backs.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sehr bekannt im ASB
1 hour ago, LOSC said:

So you should really try to attack on the flanks, behind our wing backs.

Ohh, great news, again :davinci:

Will be difficult as we don't have typical wingers in our style of play, perhaps Sarkaria can do a bit of this and Camara coming in as a substitute. We actually may switch to 3-5-2 with Prass and Gazibegovic on the sides, but then get more vulnerable in defense. Our game is mainly based on fast switchovers and usually a very vertical, direct play, going for the second balls. For a long time, this worked well, especially with a fast, "massive" striker (in the past, Yeboah, Højlund, Emegha). This role should have ben filled by Jatta who is unfortunately out with injury. Biereth joined us on loan in winter and has been great so far, especially in the box, but he is not as quick. Still, our coaching staff has adapted very well to the circumstances and we have seen a lot of tactical variations recently that worked out pretty well, often also with adjustments during the game. So I'm really excited to see how we start on Thursday. Of course, looking at your individual quality, Lille are big favorites and anything but a defeat would be a great result for us.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sehr bekannt im ASB

Schon erstaunlich, bis auf wenige "Englisch-Aufsatz-Schreiber" interessiert das "Spiel des Jahres" kaum. Während Seitenweise der Konkurrenzthread mit Rapid-Bosheiten gefüllt wird, ist gerade einmal 1 (!) Seite dem Donnerstag-Schlager gewidmet. Kann man verstehen, muss man aber nicht!

Ich sehe jedenfalls Lille sicherlich nicht außer Reichweite und wird es zu Zwei knappen Spielen kommen. Natürlich, wie immer, wird dem Spielverlauf, dem Spielglück und den Schiedsrichtern eine entscheidende Rolle zukommen. Man muss nur wollen und an sich glauben, mit dieser Energie, die wir zwischenzeitlich entwickeln können, ist alles möglich. Auf einen geilen Donnerstag, mit einem "explodierenden" Stadion! :stoesschen:  

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag