Europacup 2023/2024

Anfänger
RasmusHojlund schrieb vor 15 Stunden:

Da würd ich ehrlich gesagt den Schnegg nicht aufstellen 

Schnegg will have two difficult evenings against Edon. This is Edon against Hernandez:

LOSC are lucky to have two players that love football more than life. That is Edon and Cabella. Our problem is that we have very few players that love LOSC more than life and their premier league contract. It will only be Chevalier and Bentaleb, that plays for our city and region.

Lucas Chevalier is a top chap, we have common friends and he has a LOSC tattoo. PSG wanted to buy him to compete with Donarumma. He told them to fuck off. Lucas Chevalier leaves LOSC summer 2025 for a very good Premier League club, deal is made. Bentaleb is from what used to be a rough area in Lille. Bentaleb is what I heard a bit of a weird person. But he loves LOSC, and you can see it when he plays. He became two levels better when he plays with his heart.

In Le Nord, we have two teams. Lens is only 30km away, they fill Boulleart every game 38000. Outside central Lille, everyone supports Lens in the region. Historically, Lens is the miners club, while LOSC is for the factory workers and the Bourgeois.

We have a too big stadium for our club. If you sell out tickets on the away stand, just buy next to it. It costs like 10e to get a ticket in Euro games. 

I’m really interested to see Prass and Otar. They should be great players. I also learned that Schnegg should be top shelf material. Sorry for a bad joke about Schnegg. 

For you that come to Lille, and are not looking for trouble. I can talk to Eric the owner of the LOSC bar in old town of Lille if you can come before the game. But we do not accept any aggression, racism or bad behaviour. Being drunk is always ok, as long as you are friendly. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
LOSC schrieb am 25.2.2024 um 04:01 :

For you that come to Lille, and are not looking for trouble. I can talk to Eric the owner of the LOSC bar in old town of Lille if you can come before the game. But we do not accept any aggression, racism or bad behaviour. Being drunk is always ok, as long as you are friendly. 

Of course there are also some trouble makers in Graz’ fan squad, but you might not get in contact with those Lads, because they always like to be on their own.

But I am confident to say, the normal Sturm Fan (which you can find most of the time) is a very moderat and sociable type of football fan which likes to represent his flag when drunk, but in a very peaceful way.

If that’s an relatively open-minded bar, I can see both, Austrians and French sometime chanting songs of both teams together :D

ps: I am also confident to say, that our kind of acceptance to other Fans is quite of unique in Austria. I would not want to be in a specific club’s bar in Vienna with some foreign colors, fe.

bearbeitet von Vuibrett

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wahnsinniger Poster
LOSC schrieb vor 8 Stunden:

Schnegg will have two difficult evenings against Edon. This is Edon against Hernandez:

LOSC are lucky to have two players that love football more than life. That is Edon and Cabella. Our problem is that we have very few players that love LOSC more than life and their premier league contract. It will only be Chevalier and Bentaleb, that plays for our city and region.

Lucas Chevalier is a top chap, we have common friends and he has a LOSC tattoo. PSG wanted to buy him to compete with Donarumma. He told them to fuck off. Lucas Chevalier leaves LOSC summer 2025 for a very good Premier League club, deal is made. Bentaleb is from what used to be a rough area in Lille. Bentaleb is what I heard a bit of a weird person. But he loves LOSC, and you can see it when he plays. He became two levels better when he plays with his heart.

In Le Nord, we have two teams. Lens is only 30km away, they fill Boulleart every game 38000. Outside central Lille, everyone supports Lens in the region. Historically, Lens is the miners club, while LOSC is for the factory workers and the Bourgeois.

We have a too big stadium for our club. If you sell out tickets on the away stand, just buy next to it. It costs like 10e to get a ticket in Euro games. 

I’m really interested to see Prass and Otar. They should be great players. I also learned that Schnegg should be top shelf material. Sorry for a bad joke about Schnegg. 

Yeah Zhegrova is amazing, and schnegg often has problems in the Defense.

Your opponents Double him right ? And still he often goes trough 2 opponents at once 😂

personally, do you think David or Zhegrova is harder to play against ? I would say Zhegrova cuse his dribbling is amazing.

but thank you very much for all this kind of information 😊 you are the first fan from an international club who does so I think 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wahnsinniger Poster
themanwhowasntthere schrieb vor einer Stunde:

Lille verliert gegen den 11. Toulouse auswärts mit 1:3. Die spielen vor und zwischen unseren spielen gegen direkte Konkurrenten um die europäischen Plätze. Bin gespannt wen die gegen uns aufstellen.

Hört sich jetzt echt dumm an, aber ich finde viel hängt von Zhegrova ab, wenn einer am Feld is den man eigentlich immer doppeln muss, macht das schon viel aus. Also wäre nicht beleidigt würde er nicht spielen 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sehr bekannt im ASB
1 hour ago, RasmusHojlund said:

Hört sich jetzt echt dumm an, aber ich finde viel hängt von Zhegrova ab, wenn einer am Feld is den man eigentlich immer doppeln muss, macht das schon viel aus. Also wäre nicht beleidigt würde er nicht spielen 

Der wird schon spielen wenn fit, wir müssen das dann halt besser erledigen als gegen Bakayoko :nervoes:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Weltklassekicker

Zhegrova hat ein Wahnsinnsdribbling und einen hohen Speed.

Hätte er noch einen Abschluss und einen rechten Fuß, dann wäre er wohl jetzt schon der Balkan-Messi. Flanken und Pässe wirken Gut bis Sehr Gut.

Er wirkt ausrechenbar aber durch seinen Speed muss der Gegenspieler halt auch ähnlich schnell sein um zu antizipieren.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Tausenderklub
zwinkinho schrieb vor 27 Minuten:

Zhegrova hat ein Wahnsinnsdribbling und einen hohen Speed.

Hätte er noch einen Abschluss und einen rechten Fuß, dann wäre er wohl jetzt schon der Balkan-Messi. Flanken und Pässe wirken Gut bis Sehr Gut.

Er wirkt ausrechenbar aber durch seinen Speed muss der Gegenspieler halt auch ähnlich schnell sein um zu antizipieren.

Für mich ist er auch etwas zu verspielt. Trotzdem musst den eigentlich immer mit 2 Mann attackieren. Sollte einer davon Schnegg sein, tut er mir jetzt schon leid.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Prickelnd

Nach dem ich mich zur Auslosung noch nicht geäußert habe mache ich es kurz: Oasch.  :davinci:

Einerseits, weil bei den letzten 4 Kugeln immerhin auch noch Maccabi & PAOK drinnen waren (kurzer Hoffnungsschimmer... zerstört durch die griechische Losfee :mad: ), andererseits - und das ärgert mich fast noch mehr, dass Servette die Tschechen gezogen haben.

Mindert die Chancen die Schweizer in der 5JW abzufangen drastisch und hat gerade für uns dann ab der Saison 2025/2026 fürchterliche Folgen in den EC-Qualis... dabei hab ich mich schon so an die Gruppenphasen inkl. positiven Nebengeräuschen gewöhnt. Der Quali-Stress wird mir eine Haardichte wie Jan-Gorenc (Edit: Ich kaufe ein o) bescheren. Die verkrafte ich einfach nimma. :nein:

Ansonsten kann man bzw. ich Lille eh nur mit Binsenweisheiten konfrontieren. Deren Kader ist eine Ansage. Es wird 2x denkwürdige Leistungen von uns brauchen. Und selbst wenn wir das abliefern, wird es noch immer Lille selbst entscheiden wohin die Reise geht. 

An der vermeintlichen Auswärtsschwäche kann man sich hoffentlich klammern, der steht aber leider eine ungemeine Heimstärke gegenüber wo sie, wenn es sein muss, wohl auch 90 Minuten draufdrücken würden/werden soferns nötig ist. 

Die Luft wird halt dünn ab dem Europacup-Achtelfinale, aber hier dabei zu sein ist dennoch ein sexy Gefühl! 

@LOSC :  Thank you for all your reports! You are the only reason why I somehow have a favorable/sympathetic view of the draw! :D

bearbeitet von Vöslauer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wahnsinniger Poster
GORILLA schrieb vor einer Stunde:

Lille hat heute gegen einen direkten Konkurrenten um die internationalen Startplätze, Stade Reims, auswärts mit 1:0 gewonnen. Das wird so eine harte Nuss leider.

Das Tor war aber der schlimmste Fehler ever gefühlt

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag