chili

I♥⚽

Ein Vater will herausfinden, wie viel seine 6-, 10- und 14-jährigen Töchter bereits über Sex wissen. Er geht also zu seiner ältesten Tochter, lässt die Hosen runter und fragt sie, was das da unten sei.

Tochter: Penis!"

Vater: "Und was macht ma damit?" Tochter: "Ficken!" Der Vater haut ihr a Watschen owe und sagt:"Schäm dich! Du bist noch zu jung dafür!"

Nun geht er zu seiner 10-jährigen Tochter und lässt wieder die Hosen runter: "Was ist das?" Tochter: "Ein Penis!" Vater: "Was macht man damit?" Tochter: "Ficken!" Der Vater haut auch ihr a Watschen owe und sagt: "Schäm dich! Du bist noch viel zu jung für so was!"

Dann geht er zu seiner jüngsten Tochter und dasselbe Spielchen beginnt: Hosen runter und die Frage: "Was ist das?" Tochter: "Ein Penis!" Vater: "Was macht man damit?" Tochter: "Spielen!" Vater: "Spielen? Tochter: "Na, zum Ficken is er z'klaa"

einer meiner Lieblingswitze :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Have you heard the joke about the baby with AIDS? It never gets old.

What's the difference between a Catholic priest and acne? Acne doesn't come on a boys face until he's 13.

What's worse than sucking a dozen raw oysters out of your grandmother's cunt? Putting in 12 and sucking out 13.

What's black and doesn't work? Steve Jobs' pancreas.

Why does beyoncé sing "To the left, to the left"? Because blacks have no rights.

My daughter has gotten to the age where she asks me embarrassing questions about sex. Just this morning she asked me "Is that the best you can do?.

What's grey and white and black and looks good on a cop? The World Trade Center.

How do you get a Ethiopian pregnant? Cum on her back and let the flies do the rest.

Where do you take a Jewish kid with ADD? A concentration camp.

How long does it take a black woman to take out the trash? 9 months.

There's a Black guy, a White guy, and an Asian guy in the second grade. Who has the biggest dick? The black guy, because he's 16.

A priest, a rapist, and a pedophile walked into a bar. He ordered a drink.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ginger Elvis

What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina? Only one retarded thing came out of her vagina.

What's the difference between black people and cancer? As we recently learned, cancer can get Jobs.

What's harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree?

My dick while doing it.

What does a dead baby look like in the microwave? I don't know, I was to busy jacking off.

A Jewish pedophile goes up to a little boy and says "Hey Kid, you want to buy some candy?"

How many cops does it take to push a black man down the stairs?

None..he fell.

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?

Christopher Walken.

What did the black woman name her 5 sons? Tyrone, Tyrone, Tyrone, Tyrone, and Tyrone. How did she tell them apart? She just called them by their last names.

How does every black joke start?

By looking over your shoulder..... I can't wait till Stephen Hawking tells us his racist joke, it must be good cos he's been looking over his shoulder for years.

What's black and sleeps with my daughter?

Nothing, because I'm a good father.

Man walks into the pharmacy and asks the pharmacist: "Can I get some birth control for my 10 year old daughter? The pharmacist says "You have a sexually active 10 year old daughter!? The man says "Sexually active?", "Hell no!, She just lies there and cries most of the time".

A girl asks her dad if she can borrow the car for the night.

The dad says, "Okay honey, but only if you suck my cock."

She agrees and starts slobbing his knob, but no sooner is it down her throat when she says, "Daddy your cock tastes like shit!"

"Oh fuck! I forgot I already let your brother take the car tonight!

too offensive?

Wödklasse.

How do you kill 10 flies at once? Hit a Somalian kid in the face with a shovel.

What's the hardest thing about watching a baby get hit by a car? My dick.

Ja bist du gelähmt :laugh::allaaah:

bearbeitet von Billie

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag