FC Salzburg - RS Belgrad (FK Crvena zvezda) (Vorbesprechung)

aXXit

Amateur

Sorry that I write in English.

If they don't release tickets for the South stand tomorrow, would it be the best to buy the tickets for the East stand as I assume your supporters are in the North?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
RBS-RSB schrieb vor 1 Minute:

If they don't release tickets for the South stand tomorrow, would it be the best to buy the tickets for the East stand as I assume your supporters are in the North?

Everybody support Salzburg. Only exception for the sector, where the tickets are provided by RSB directly.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Amateur
mmh1 schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

Everybody support Salzburg. Only exception for the sector, where the tickets are provided by RSB directly.

Sorry I didn't phrase it well, I meant organized, most passionate supporters.

Everyone will certainly want to avoid any clashes and troubles.

On the ticket sales map it seems that near the South there are 2 blocks in the East that are completely unsold until now, so I guess there should be OK for the grouping of guest fans.

bearbeitet von RBS-RSB

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic
RBS-RSB schrieb vor 9 Minuten:

Just f*** off man! Care about your team and don't spam our channel. Just contact your club! Nothing is easier, than this!

bearbeitet von Waldherr

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Amateur
Waldherr schrieb Gerade eben:

Just f*** off man! Care about your team and don't spam us witz your belongings. Just write your club!

Well my club got 1500 tickets and that went in 20 minutes. There would be more than 10.000 Red Star supporters coming to Salzburg, I just asked politely for which block will be the best to buy tickets so there will not be any clashes with home supporters.

I don't know why are you so hostile, last year we went to Cologne, spoke with their fans on their forums and now I can even call some of them friends.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
Waldherr schrieb vor 5 Minuten:

Just f*** off man! Care about your team and don't spam our channel. Just contact your club! Nothing is easier, than this!

Was bist'n du fürn Schienbein :lol: der fragt ganz normal

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic
RBS-RSB schrieb vor 5 Minuten:

Well my club got 1500 tickets and that went in 20 minutes. There would be more than 10.000 Red Star supporters coming to Salzburg, I just asked politely for which block will be the best to buy tickets so there will not be any clashes with home supporters.

I don't know why are you so hostile, last year we went to Cologne, spoke with their fans on their forums and now I can even call some of them friends.

Sorry for having being unpolite. Yes, you should look among a ticket for "south".

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic
RBS-RSB schrieb vor 1 Minute:

Great, thanks! I just hope they will release South today.

I guess they will. But you know: They don't want to have too many RSB-Fans in there.

Waldherr schrieb vor 1 Minute:

I guess they will. But you know: They don't want to have too many RSB-Fans in there.

So maybe they'll do it at least?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Amateur
Waldherr schrieb vor 1 Minute:

I understand that, but I think they gave really enough time for the home supporters to buy the tickets first, which is of course fair and now it certainly it's better that people that would want to attend the game buy the tickets and not leave the half of the stadium artificially empty.

I would say the same if we were the hosts. So if we ever meet again and we don't play in the empty stadium :( just contact me and I will get you the tickets no problem.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Amateur
barracuda schrieb vor 4 Minuten:

@RBS-RSB You can only buy tickets at the stadium (two per person). There will be no online-selling.

Oh, no :(

So it seems I would need to find some Serbian "Gastarbeiters" :facepalm: to buy me the tickets or hope that there will still be tickets on Tuesday when I come.

Thank you for the info!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
RBS-RSB schrieb Gerade eben:

Oh, no :(

So it seems I would need to find some Serbian "Gastarbeiters" :facepalm: to buy me the tickets or hope that there will still be tickets on Tuesday when I come.

Thank you for the info!

As a Salzburg-Fan I'm quite sad to say that, but you'll get tickets even on match day. Our management made a big mistake this time.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten