ATP/WTA-Tour 2017

Kombiniere...
Feanor1990 schrieb vor 13 Minuten:

Dass er für das Turnier 500 Punkte bekommt. :lol: 

Sollte Minimum 100 freiwillig abtreten zwengs dem schlechten Teilnehmerfeld und dem Losglück!

Ernsthaft, man muss nicht immer und überall sudern. Ohne Satzverlust im kompletten Turnier, obwohl der Peak-Thiem nur selten dazwischen aufblitzte... Eigentlich relativ vorzeigbar!

bearbeitet von loewinger

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

MC MarkusW schrieb vor 8 Minuten:

Nicht überragend das Finale , aber Hauptsache gewonnen. Glückwunsch zum 8. Einzeltitel auf der ATP-Tour. :clap:

Finde ich auch     :yes:

rattlesnake schrieb vor 6 Minuten:

bravo :winke:

:super:

Feanor1990 schrieb vor 29 Minuten:

Dass er für das Turnier 500 Punkte bekommt. :lol: 

Er darf auch mal Glück haben   :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

HAVOC

bresnik im interview

http://globoesporte.globo.com/blogs/especial-blog/break-point/post/treinador-de-thiem-assume-culpa-por-escolha-calendario-estupido-e-f.html

Zitat

Dominic has played more than 100 matches last year. This year, he played Rotterdam (indoor hard), Rio (clay) and Acapulco (outdoor hard). How did the team decide the timing and what was the main strategy for that choice? 

The tournament schedule was really stupid. It's all my fault. Sometimes there are personal reasons involved. For example, Paul McNamee is the director of Sofia, Krajicek in Rotterdam, and he always played there. In Rio, he had great memories from last year. They asked if they wanted to play there, too. And Acapulco is the fourth tournament. You end up with a f ***** calendar. It's not a 'dismantled' calendar, but if anyone can handle it it's Dominic.

das is ja fast eine bessere nachricht als der turniersieg :D 

Zitat

Many fans and journalists criticize Dominic for playing a lot. He was the top 20 who most played tournaments last year. As a longtime coach of Dominic, I believe you know him well. Do you believe it's the best choice? 

I do not pay much attention to criticism from fans and journalists about that. If someone who knows and has good knowledge of tennis criticizes something, I understand, but the fact that someone is top 10 with this calendar, proves that is more right than wrong. 

irgendwann wird er das auch noch einsehen (fingers crossed)

bearbeitet von gufl

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag