Petrolul Ploiesti - Rapid Wien (1995)

Valeriu

Rapid Wien - Lebenssinn

Das ist ein ÖSTERREICHISCHES Forum, also muss man hier gefälligst Österreichisch sprechen.

@Valeriu

Learn German. -.-

1. :nein:

2. Die Sprache heißt wenn schon überhaupt Deutsch und nicht Österreichisch :nein:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

OK, I found the short tv footage I've got from the games against Petrolul Ploiesti and put in on YouTube:

Thank you so much ! :clap:

Just like you said Stefan Preda really had a bad day, Adrian Toader scored a nice goal, but in the end i think there wasn't much we can do since we didn't had any quality striker in our squad, so from the offensive point of view we weren't that strong.

Sorry for not knowing the german language. I've only studied french and english at school but if there's a problem i'll try to translate by using google translations

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sorry for not knowing the german language. I've only studied french and english at school but if there's a problem i'll try to translate by using google translations

That's not important.

bearbeitet von mazunte

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ruhe in Frieden, kleiner Liebling!

Really no problem. International communication is English most of the time and it's nice to have guests from other countries here and being able to talk to them. :winke:

same thoughts here :winke:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag