Liverpool FC - "You'll never walk alone...!!!

Walk like an Egyptian

We are not only a club, we are family. This means more. :love:

Zitat

VVD.

“At almost every club, you find that there are lots of different little groups in a squad.

“But this Liverpool bunch is ­phenomenally close together. In my opinion, Liverpool are one big ­family – and that is why this club suits me so much.

“James Milner says the same thing – and he has played at big clubs like Man City, Newcastle United and Aston Villa.

“That’s why this club is great for me. The people are all ­humble. The legends of the great days – such as Kenny ­Dalglish and Ian Rush – travel with us during ­European weeks.

“Dalglish even sends me texts on my phone and we will have a chat at times.

“When I go to see my family after a match, I go by the boardroom and it is always full of former top players.

“But we can also have a laugh and a joke about each other.

“Do you know who is the ­funniest in the team? Sadio Mane. He comes out with crazy things and always cracks us up. Sadio is the funny man in the team, but Andy Robertson can’t keep his mouth still and James Milner is a special one in the house as well.”

bearbeitet von goleador2000

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
Green_White Anfield Devil schrieb vor 8 Stunden:

IMG_20191222_122408.jpg

Auch wenn mir der Bewerb scheiss egal ist, kann ich nicht zum Grinsen aufhören :feier:

Liverpool have won their 47th major honour – extending their English record, 2 ahead of Man Utd

18 League Championships
7 FA Cup
8 League Cup
6 European Cup/Champions League
3 UEFA Cup
4 UEFA Super Cup
1 FIFA Club World Cup

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Europaklassespieler
TIA schrieb vor 23 Stunden:

Liverpool have won their 47th major honour – extending their English record, 2 ahead of Man Utd

18 League Championships
7 FA Cup
8 League Cup
6 European Cup/Champions League
3 UEFA Cup
4 UEFA Super Cup
1 FIFA Club World Cup

Man United hat 46. Cup winners cup ist nicht angeführt worden. Hier werden sie geholfen. 

Edit: 45 ist doch richtig. Mein Fehler!

bearbeitet von Mecki

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag