NHL Offseason 2007

Sau geil das Dustin zu uns kommt... Mann was bin ich glücklich darüber... Jetzt hoffe ich das er auch Horcs als Center der ersten Linie verdrängt und mit Hemmer zusammenspielt, die beiden das neue Traumpaar der Oilers

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

romazone.org
No place like home

Brisebois settles back into the Canadiens dressing room

6042_3.jpg

MONTREAL – With already 14 seasons with the Canadiens under his belt, Patrice Brisebois knows exactly what playing in Montreal is all about. The unparalleled pressure to win, demanding fans, as well as the weight of skating for the NHL’s most storied franchise are nothing new to the now 36-year-old defenseman, and Brisebois wouldn’t want it any other way.

Back in the Canadiens’ dressing room under the familiar bright lights of Montreal’s media glare, a refreshed Brisebois admitted to already counting the days until the start of training camp in September.

“This is an amazing day for me,” admitted Brisebois after happily sitting down a few spaces from his old spot in the Habs’ dressing room. “What else can I say? I’m back with the team that drafted me and my family couldn’t be happier to be coming back to Montreal. I feel like a little kid. I even taped my sticks up yesterday I was so excited.”

The veteran blueliner already sits seventh on the Canadiens’ all-time list among defensemen with 791 games played in a Habs uniform.

“Once I found out the Canadiens were interested, I told my agent Don Meehan that I really wanted things to work out with Montreal,” said Brisebois, who will again proudly don his familiar No. 43. “There’s no better place to play in the NHL. Montreal is where it all happens.”

Brisebois is so pumped up to once again call the Bell Centre home, he appears ready to do anything but drive the Zamboni between periods just to be a part of the Canadiens’ family.

“Like any player, I just want to play as much I can,” said Brisebois, who is itching to get back on his skates on Monday. “It’s up to Guy to decide how he wants to use me. I’m ready to do whatever the team needs, penalty killing, the power-play, you name it. I just want to win.”

Brisebois also knows a thing or two about his new head coach with Carbonneau having been his first roommate on the road when Patrice was just breaking into the NHL with the Habs in 1990-91.

“Guy and I are still really good friends,” said Brisebois. “He knows my game inside out and understands what I can bring to a team. He was my first captain, we won together and we enjoyed a lot of great times. Kirk is awesome guy, too. We all won the Stanley Cup as teammates in 1993. It’s going to be special to be all together again.”

canadiens.com

:love::love::allaaah::allaaah::love::love:

die saison ist schon gerettet für mich. danke.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

KRISCH RAUS!
Lightning Sold

The Tampa Bay Lightning will host a press conference at 11 a.m. today to announce the sale of the team, the leasehold rights to the St. Pete Times Forum and adjacent properties, a Lightning news release says.

The new ownership group is Absolute Hockey Enterprises, which includes Doug MacLean, Jeff Sherrin and Oren Koules.

A purchase agreement has been signed by Absolute Hockey, but the ownership transfer is subject to approval by the National Hockey League's Board of Governors, the news release says.

bearbeitet von HUJILU

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...

angeblich kein umzug, aber das wird wohl alles genau auf der pressekonferenz bekanntgegeben.

wird mit sicherheit keinen umzug geben.Oren Kouls ist übrigens Filmproduzent und hat unter anderem die SAW Reihe prodduziert.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

... on the warpath

wird mit sicherheit keinen umzug geben.Oren Kouls ist übrigens Filmproduzent und hat unter anderem die SAW Reihe prodduziert.

scheint eine Vorliebe für miese Sachen zu haben ... :RiedWachler:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten