Transfernews ab 11.12.06

Barcelona

Chi se ne frega!
es nervt langsam wenn die posts (insbesondere von einem hier ungenannten user) immer mit möglichst vielen  :aaarrrggghhh:  :raunz:  :laugh:  :eviltongue:  :finger:  :finger2:  :angry:  :hää?deppat?:  :finger2:  :knife:  und son scheiss "ausgestattet" sein müssen...

eine normale diskussion sollte doch möglich sein. ohne gleich immer so ausarten zu müssen...

1347724[/snapback]

Erspart einem nachher unnötige Aufklärungspostings!....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Mehr zum Thema Klose zu Juve:

Werder Bremen striker Miroslav Klose says he is ready to sacrifice Champions League football in order to complete a Juventus switch.

The German international has been strongly linked with the Turin giants and his agent Alexander Schutt had already stated that playing European football – which Juve won’t have next season – was not a necessity.

“I already told the Werder management that I am interested in moving to a foreign League,” Klose told the Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport. “I am only 28 and I can still do well.

“I have read that Coach Didier Deschamps said very nice things about me and I want to thank him,” he added.

“It is flattering to know that the boss of one of the most important sides in the world has a high consideration of me.”

Klose, last season’s Bundesliga top scorer, is contracted to Werder until 2008 and the club are keen to extend his agreement.

“It is too early to discuss the details of a new contract. I have already met the management and will meet them again in January. Now I only want to focus on our next Bundesliga match.”

Numerous Juventus stars have threatened to quit the club in the summer if the outfit don’t strengthen their squad, but Klose would seemingly welcome a Turin switch.

“Not playing a European competition next season would not be a problem for me,” added the German Sportsman of the Year.

“Obviously a professional must examine the situation carefully before deciding such an important move, but playing the Champions League is not my priority.

“What really matters is the club’s project for the future, the important thing is for Juve to immediately return to Serie A,” concluded the Polish-born ace.

Klose, who is valued at something around £17.8m, caught the eye at the last two World Cup Finals and will be awarded the Golden Boot as top scorer of the 2006 competition [with five goals] next Monday in Zurich.

Quelle: channel4

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

amelia hat mal wieder bei einem interview mit studio sport bekräftigt, dass er einmal bei der roma wieder spielen will:

Un giorno mi piacerebbe giocare a Roma, nella mia città con la maglia della Roma. Sarebbe un sogno e un'emozione grandissima".

braucht man nur noch zugreifen!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ich wusste nicht wo ich es posten sollte - also poste ich es mal hier, obwohl ihm ein eigener Thread zustehen würde, aber dann regen sich sicher wieder einige auf :eviltongue: . Ich finde auf jeden Fall, dass dieses Interview gepostet gehört, nicht nur weil er für Lazio viel gekämpft und immer alles gegeben hat, nicht nur weil er einer meiner Lieblingsspieler ist/war, sondern weil er einer der besten Defensivmittelfeldspieler war und einer der sympathischsten Sportler überhaupt - Diego Simeone :love: - jetzt Meistertrainer bei Estudiantes :clap:

Diego Pablo Simeone has announced that he is confident of one day becoming the Coach of Lazio.

The former midfielder has just led Argentine side Estudiantes to their first title for 23 years, after their win over Boca on Wednesday during his first full season in charge.

“It was an incredible success,” said Simeone to Radio Incontro following the match in Buenos Aires, which ended in a 2-1 victory.

“Now I want to enjoy this moment, but I already know that sooner or later I will start coaching in Europe,” added the former Lazio and Inter man.

“I am sure you will one day see me on Lazio’s bench,” added Argentina’s most capped international, who compared his triumph to the Scudetto won with Lazio along with Juan Sebastian Veron, who also joined Estudiantes in the summer.

“I told my men in the locker room the incredible experience Veron and myself lived with Lazio under Sven Goran Eriksson,” said Simeone referring to the title won in 2000.

“When the final whistle came, I remembered the Swedish Coach’s reaction and I was able to keep my cool, which wasn’t easy to do.

“I told my players before going on to the pitch that Finals must be won, not played. And they deserved to win.

“Someone said in Italy that this is a success of former Inter players. I confess this win is coloured in white and blue, I played for Inter only two years but I stayed at Lazio four years, winning everything,” concluded Simeone.

The former midfielder has allegedly attracted interest from Borussia Dortmund and reports in Argentina had suggested earlier in December that he was also a target for Milan as a possible Carlo Ancelotti replacement.

"Viel Glück in der Trainerkarriere!" und ich würd mich freuen ihn mal auf der Lazio Bank zu sehen.

bearbeitet von blue-white

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!
MILAN´s Weihnachtswunschliste: :D

Massimo ODDO

Manuel PASQUAL

Gabriel HEINZE

KEITA

Gilberto Silva

Emerson

Di Natale

Iaquinta

Ernesto Sosa

Drogba

Eio´o

bis auf Keita, Ernesto Sosa und Iaquinta für mich alle unrealistisch.

1350052[/snapback]

Bis auf Oddo, Gilberto, Di Natale & Eto'o sind auch alle unnötig!.....

Höchstens noch Sosa!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

:wos?:

ein Drogba für Milan unnötig?

klar ist Eto auch wahnsinnig stark aber mit Drogba hält er nie und nimmer mit. Außerdem ist er noch länger verletzt. Und außerdem bekommt Milan beide nicht. Weder den einen noch den anderen. Beide haben bessere Aussichten bei Ihren Vereinen.

Warum sollte einer der beiden kommen? Beide spielen um den Meistertitel, beide spielen vor ausverkauften Rängen und beide werden mit aller Wahrscheinlichkeit auch nächstes Jahr in der CL spielen.

Und Milan?

Beide sind nur Wünsche an das Christkind, mehr nicht. Trotzdem find ich nicht ganz logisch von dir zu behaupten, dass z.B. Drogba unnötig wäre bei euren harmlosen Stürmern zur Zeit. :ratlos:

@Oddo: ich glaub den könnt ihr euch auch abschminken, denn vielleicht auch er wird hoffentlich mit Lazio nächste Saison international spielen, auch wenns vielleicht nur Uefa Cup wird.

Und Milan? :D

Vielleicht schaffen sie es noch, aber dann wirds höchste Zeit - und glaub mir - ein Drogba wär garnicht unnötig...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag