Inter Mailand

Sola non la lascio mai

Was für eine Kehrtwende :love:

Milan in Halbzeit 2 aber auch nicht mehr so griffig... Hoffe dass Handanovic wieder fit wird oder Padelli heute zumindest etwas Selbstvertrauen gewonnen hat durch den Derbysieg. Wie gesagt kann das noch sehr wichtig werden!

Ist doch noch ein schöner Derbyabend geworden. :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sola non la lascio mai

Zur Torhüterfrage:

Samirs Verletzung durfte schlimmer als angenommen sein. (Ja gut, ein Haarriss heilt nicht in 2-3 Wochen)

Aufgrund der holprigen Vorstellungen von Padelli sollen wir laut Di Marzio bereits an Emiliano Viviano dran sein, der im Moment als Free-Agent sofort verfügbar wäre. :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 5 months later...
if i were a robot, my arm would be an aeropress.

https://www.football-italia.net/156738/inter-conte-out-allegri-or-pochettino

tl,dr: Mögliche Vertragsauflösung mit Conte heute. Allegri in den Startlöchern. 

Kommt wenig überraschend, glaube auch nicht, dass sich die Chinesen die Aussagen von Conte einfach so gefallen lassen. Dafür arbeiten sie viel zu professionell.

bearbeitet von chili

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine
chili schrieb vor 35 Minuten:

https://www.football-italia.net/156738/inter-conte-out-allegri-or-pochettino

tl,dr: Mögliche Vertragsauflösung mit Conte heute. Allegri in den Startlöchern. 

Also kopiert man uns aus 2014?! :D 
Wird aber so nicht funken, dann zum Unterschied übernahm Allegri bei uns eine vollfunktionierende 3-fache Meistermannschaft, und von der ist Inter schon noch ein Stück weit weg, vielleicht sogar ein größeres Stück. 
Aber kommt es wirklich so, hängt eigentlich alles an Marotta, was wenn der dann nächsten Sommer hinwirft? Hat doch im Winter auch schon anklingen lassen nicht glücklich bei Inter zu sein. 

bearbeitet von Pinturicchio

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sola non la lascio mai

Auch wenn solche Aussagen öffentlich eine Frechheit sind: Conte hat im Kern schon Recht.

Es kommt immer wieder Unruhe in die Kabine und es müsste hier mehr von Zhang und Zanetti kommen, die sich mMn zu brav verhalten. Marotta hat sich oft gegen die Medien und Gerüchte gestellt. Vor allem dass Interna immer an die Medien gelangen kann nicht sein.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sola non la lascio mai

Ein super Beitrag aus dem Inter-Forum zum Conte-Thema, kann mich dem zu 100% so anschließen:

Zitat

As a starting point, I think it is important to acknowledge that this is a Forum where there are going to be a multitude of opinions and views. Equally, there are some posters on here who lack objectivity when it comes to Conte simply based on his Juventus past and for those posters, no matter what he says or does, it will never be good enough.

The starting point for this post is Suning. They knew exactly what they were getting when they hired Conte. They walked in with eyes wide open. In a way, I kind of think they saw it as a challenge in the sense that they have never hidden their ambitions and hired a coach to match those ambitions. They would have been aware of his player demands as well as his tendency to be bluntly critical when things are not right. Personally, I do not think they are bad qualities for a coach to have. Some posters have commented that his criticisms should have been made behind closed doors at the end of the season rather than airing them through the media before the Europa League game. But if there is one thing that our Chinese owners understand, it is public loss of face. Conte highlighted numerous things in public that he feels are wrong and need to be addressed. If management were not paying attention, they certainly are now. And the way I see it, they either have to fall in line and conform or find another coach and start again. Suning in no way should be surprised about Conte speaking out because that is what he does and the thought I have is that things must be pretty bad for Conte to convey what he did, in the manner in which he did it and the time that he elected to do so.

In relation to the protection he is talking about, I feel the club have left both him and the players high and dry. A few weeks ago, there was talk in the media of Inter and Conte possibly parting ways at the end of the season because the team had not progressed as per the club’s expectations. At the time, there was no endorsement of Conte or his work. I think the only comment that was made in relation to those rumours was Marotta coming out and saying that things would be assessed at the end of the season. Personally, I feel that response was inadequate and only led to further questions being asked and more doubt. The only reason those rumours went away because we won the following games.

The whole situation with Martinez and Barcelona rumours have been hanging around since the end of last year. They have detrimentally effected Martinez’s performances and the best the club had to offer where Martinez was concerned is that if Barcelona do not pay the release clause they will not be able to acquire the player. What message does that send to the player who is a vital part of squad? What message does it send to Conte that the club is willing to sacrifice one of our most promising players who is only 22 years old? My view here is that if the club had no intention of selling him, like they later came out and said, then that should have been said right at the beginning rather than allowing the rumours to follow the player for half of the season. In relation to Brozovic, there was an article yesterday on the hospital incident and that the club would fine him again. There was also news that Inter would look to sell the player due to his off field antics. An article this morning compared how that matter would have been dealt with internally at Juventus as opposed to playing itself out in the media. Things are so crazy at Inter because the club is unprofessional, everything plays itself out in public and it is a vicious circle.

And then there is Eriksen. Why buy a player that Conte did not want? Why force that on your coach and create a selection issue when the player does not suit the system and is the exact opposite to what Conte has requested? Eriksen has become a self-inflicted distraction created by Inter's management who conveniently failed to overlook that the player has underperformed for close to a season. And if you would like to see what is wrong with Inter, Eriksen's acquisition is a perfect snapshot as the club's management are clearly not on the same page as its coach.

The reason I have provided the above examples is because they all serve as a distraction and undermine the efforts of the team to focus on the job at hand. Despite what some of us may think, our players and coach are human beings as well. The fact that they earn millions does not mean that they are not susceptible to stress, anxiety, depression and the dips in form that might arise from constant criticism and always being in the spotlight. I guess what I am trying to say is that some direct and timely responses and interventions from management at crucial times during the season may have stopped some of the speculation and criticism dead in its tracks. The problem with silence is that it leaves a space and allows for the media to create their own dialogue and pass it off as fact. I do not think a timely response and intervention from our management was too much to ask.

Right now, we are trying to prepare for the match against Getafe and there is speculation that we are going to change coach at the end of the season. Once again, the club has remained silent. What do you think the players might be thinking? What do you think Conte might be thinking? Do you think the club’s silence is helping us? I do not think it is a coincidence that these controversies start when we are at crucial junctures in our season. Some posters may say that these wounds are self-inflicted and that Conte brought them upon himself. What if him raising these issues through the media is the only way to get management’s attention and let them know that things need to change? At this stage of my post, I would like to mention F1 and Ayrton Senna. When things were not going right at McLaren and there were issues with the Honda and Ford engines, Ayrton Senna spoke up and made it known that he was unhappy. It was a way to bring pressure on the team and engine manufacturers to try and get them to re-focus, lift their game and give him their complete backing. And once again, Honda being a Japanese manufacturer took any criticism as a loss of face.

The way I see things, Inter as a club can use Conte’s criticism to get better or they can agree to part ways with him at the end of the season and continue the dysfunction of the last decade. Because changing coach for the upteenth time worked before didn’t it? There is a reason we have been in the wilderness for the last ten years. And there are reasons why Inter’s dramas always play themselves out in the media in comparison to our rivals. There are reasons why we are also known as "Pazza Inter" that are not solely down to our exploits on the field. By being Pazza Inter, we learned to embrace our dysfunction and somehow make it acceptable. Accordingly, the possibility that we could change coach come the end of the season does not surprise me. It would be keeping in line with our dysfunction, total lack of vision and unrivalled ability to self-sabotage anything that is promising and positive.

Right now, it is important to consider the positives: Inter finished second this season, a point behind Juventus in a strange Serie A season. We had the best defence and equalled our Treble winning points tally and we are in with a shot in the Europa League as one of the favourites. Personally, I think that is real progress. And do you know the best part? Our season has not yet finished and there is definitely room for improvement come next season if we strengthen our midfield and acquire extra cover for our defence and forwards.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Super geschrieben und kann mich da auch nur anschließen!
Bis auf das Thema Lautaro, wenn man für ihn über 100m€ bekommt, MUSS man ihn verkaufen!!!!

Und wie im Transferthread schon erwähnt, bei Inter entscheidet es sich bis Ende der laufenden Transferzeit ob man an uns herankommt und den nächsten Jahren (womöglich sogar vorbeizieht), oder ob man wieder alle 1-2 Jahre alles komplett neu aufstellen muss.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Mittlerweile kommen die ersten Hintergründe heraus.

Angeblich steht Conte seit Wochen mit Juve in Kontakt und lässt sich bzgl. der Zukunft von Sarri am Laufenden halten. Letzterer könnte bei einem Ausscheiden gegen Lyon gefeuert werden. Conte soll spitz auf den Job sein.

Scheint als gut möglich, dass er gerade seinen Abschied selbst inszeniert...

bearbeitet von MILANISTA

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag