Sporting fan here!

Sporting

Postinho

so, i expect that sporting will control the game in lisbon. as i don´t really know many players of the sporting squad, i can´t argue on their skills. just based on tradition and recent history of portugese and austrian football (both, club and nation), i think that the technical skills of sporting are superior to rapid & that sporting is the favorit.

i´m sure you, & all of the sporting supporters, would be very down when sporting will drop out ´gainst rapid!

anywayz:

&, sorry for you, but i´ve to mention it, i´m counting on the lisbon side to miss the goal, as alwayz!!!

in addition, our biggest advantage might be the fact that we´ve got the home match in the second leg.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

personally, i fear that, if liedson's display i saw on tv the other week (the game in which he scored a hat-trick against some portuguese leauge-team) marks his average performance, he's gonna tear our defence apart. we really seem to struggle against high-class strikers.

still, our chance could be to score goals corners or crosses as your defenders aren't very tall, especially if kincl gets ready for the second leg, in which we put all our hopes anyway. for the first leg it'll be our task to keep you away from goal as long as possible, i really can't see rapid score a goal on thursday...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Na und? Wieviele Rapidler glaubst du ärgerm sich wenn Austria gegen Legia Warschau ausscheidet??? Vermutlich nicht sehr viele....

Ich bin Austria-Fan und kein Österreich-Fan, drum ist es mir vollkommen egal ob GAK oder gar Rapid im UEFA-Cup weiterkommen :laugh:

Sporting, Sporting, Sporting :support::D

Abgesehen davon wieviele Punkte hat Rapid denn in den letzten Jahren für der UEFA-Cup-Wertung eingefahren? Oder der GAK? Null komma null, konnten ja nicht mal Valerenga bzw. Kracher wie Osijek, Bratislava etc. rausschmeißen, aber klar, die Austria mit Frank Stronach ist wieder schuld :super: Allen voran Frank Stronach, der soll ja angeblich schon am Untergang der Titanic beteiligt gewesen sein wie er als junger Bursch nach Amerika ausgewandert ist, nicht...... :feier:

bei unserem fussball,kann man sichs nicht leisten,einer anderen österreichischen mannschaft zu wünschen,dass sie im internationalen bewerb ausscheiden :verbot::lol:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Teamspieler
bei unserem fussball,kann man sichs nicht leisten,einer anderen österreichischen mannschaft zu wünschen,dass sie im internationalen bewerb ausscheiden :verbot::lol:

Ich drück Rapid die Daumen ! Sind nicht alle Austria Fans so ..

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ich drück Rapid die Daumen ! Sind nicht alle Austria Fans so ..

ich drück auch der austria international die daumen,wenns halt gegen schwere gegner geht,denn da kann man sich,als kleines fußballland wie österreich respekt verschaffen............. meine meinung

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

well thanks for all the replys guys! ;)

yes i've heard your best striker Kincl is injured right? so that should be an advantage for us... but some of our best players are also injured :( ...

our usual center back Beto is injured, so in his place is going to play a clumsy bastard called Hugo, and trust me he's going to be your best forward... :)

and then Rochemback is also out, and he's our strongest midfielder... :angry:

so our midfield should be Rogério(brazilian international), Tinga(Brazilian International), Pedro Barbosa(former Portuguese International) & Hugo Viana(Portuguese International)... so the midfield is still our strongest point ;)

as for the attack Liedson is in great shape, so i'm counting on him not only to score but to create goals aswell because he's a menace to slow defenders... and unless your center backs have pace they'll struggle with him... as for his striker partnership i can't really say who's going to play yet... Niculae is my favorite but in this last few years he has been injured a lot of time so he's without game rythim, and then there's Pinilla who has just arrived to Sporting and is yet to score a goal so he's looking to impress the fans...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Tausenderklub
and unless your center backs have pace they'll struggle with him...

pace is not the only thing our center backs are missing! :D

But you guys will certainly compensate the loss of Rochemback, Beto etc better than we do with our pathetically small squad! Our 2 main strikers are missing, one of our important midfielders isn't in shape, and our defense goes through regular rotation due to injuries...

What can I say...I hope we still manage a draw in Lisbon, I'd be more than happy about a 1-1 draw...even a 1-2 loss...

The away goal will be very important...

Good luck to you guys as well. In the end we're both supporting the same color :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

Indeed we do ;)

in my opinion you have the advantage of the 2nd game being played at your home...

so lets hope you don't score here in Alvalade... :p

anyway in Alvalade we are usually a lot stronger and if the people come out in large numbers the atmosphere should be massive... when our stadium is full any club struggles here... last year Porto always looked 2nd best in our stadium and it was a damn shame we only got a draw out of them...

so i hope you guys also come here in large numbers because we like to welcome people... especially when they also play in green & white! :betrunken:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

What a shame...

Austria Vienna really has nothing to do with Rapid Vienna, trust me *fg*.

Austria is the glory of Vienna, Rapid is just a small club at the border to Lower Austria, also known as "FC Purkersdorf" *g*.

I´m an Austria Vienna supporter, but for Austrian soccer I hope, that Rapid will win against Benfica.....sorry.....Sporting *fg*.

:lol::laugh::super:

@sporting - SK Rapid:

hmm, i think sporting will win the first match in lisboa but the athmosphere will win the second match for SK Rapid Vienna. there is the big "Block West" where the Rapid supporters are, and i swear, if there are 2000 sporting fans in vienna, it will not help. ;) maybe you visit www.ultrasrapid.at and listen to the intro ... :holy:

and that comes from a austria salzburg supporter, and believe me, we hate this green goblins very much. :finger:

sorry 4 my bad english :shy:

bearbeitet von AuStRiA SaLiSbUrGo

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

against sporting they will play in "St. Hanappi" its capacity is 19.633

PICS:

stadium: HIT ME !!!

Fanpics: HIT ME !!!

OR:

www.ultrasrapid.at

:winke:

@15 mins: they think they score more goals in that part of the game! :finger:;)

if they beat sporting and get into the next round they will play in this stadium:

Ernst Happel Stadion (50.000): this is also the stadium where the final of the EURO 2008 will take place.

HIT ME !!!

bearbeitet von AuStRiA SaLiSbUrGo

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Die Hilfe für den ASB-Alltag
against sporting they will play in "St. Hanappi" its capacity is 19.633

PICS:

stadium: HIT ME !!!

Fanpics: HIT ME !!!

OR:

www.ultrasrapid.at

:winke:

@15 mins: they think they score more goals in that part of the game! :finger:;)

if they beat sporting and get into the next round they will play in this stadium:

Ernst Happel Stadion (50.000): this is also the stadium where the final of the EURO 2008 will take place.

HIT ME !!!

vorallem DAS fand ich sehr gelungen!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag