Sporting fan here!

Sporting

V.I.P.

Hi Sporting!

I expect a close Game, i hope that we still have a chance after the match in Lisboa.

I think that Sporting will win 2:1 and in Vienna we will send you to hell with our great support! :) I am very optimistic although we have to play without our Goalgetter Kincl and Lawaree that is a big advantage for Sporting...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

going down in a blaze of glory

*g* funny story...i never thougt that this could be true.

his parents must be from portugal or from brasil.

what a sahme for this unlucky guy.

bearbeitet von Lucio

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

sporting whats your name.

i think you are a cool guy i hope you wont leave us when we will win versus sporting ....anyway,what position midfield,striker or defenders is the best at your team.

and what is it what this position makes so strong.or witch of your players are extremly strong?and what makes the players strong?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

hm our best player is at the moment steffen hoffman.

he plays at the german FUTUREnationalteam.

his position is the offensive midfield and he is extremly good at freekicks and corners.

andi ivanschitz is with 19 years lcaptain of the nationalteam and the best young player in austria he scores versus tschechien and by the 2:2 versus england.

in fact our midfield is the strongest position on the field.

our defensive part is since season satrt the best in the league.

and we have the second best goal-differenz in our country behind austria vienna. but they are only before us coz the game versus bregenz witch they were winning 9:0

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

but our best strikers witch are axel lawaree and the 4 best striker oft tschechien marek kincl are not fit ....and they wont be fit at the game in st.hanappi.

in fact thats means for sporting:"warning about konters,freekicks and corners and maybe shoots from 30 meter. or from the penaltyroom line.16 meters

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

@ Lucio

My name is Bruno...

well our keeper is fantastic Ricardo, he's Portugal's nº 1

our best defender is Polga he was world champion with Brazil he's an icredible center-back;

our best midfielder is Rochemback, that unfortunately is injured now he's a brazilian international, he's a good all round midfielder he can both defend and attack, he has a very powerful shot aswell this guy can score from any position in the pitch... ;)

but still he have Hugo Viana who's a great º10... Tinga & Rogério both brazilian internationals and both great midfielders... and Rogério can also play as right-back;

then in the attack we have our amazing Liedson, Niculae & Pinilla... i'll have to go now i'll talk about them later ok?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)

Oi Sporting,

tenho um bom precentimento sobre quinta. Acho que temos boas chances de jogar o "empate" no seu estádio. Nosso rebatedor pode não poder jogar, mas nosso time todo está bom o suficiente para jogar sem ele. Nosso meio de campo está sempre bom para marcar os gols, especialmente dos chutes livres. Espero que esse seja um jogo justo e que vença o melhor!

:smoke:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

mhm.

i know hugo viana ... he was playing in paris st.germain and i thin in england by aston villa?...

rochemback played in barca.what a luck to us that this player is injured.

i think that your team is extrem good at direct passes.

coz you have a strong midfield.

technicaly your team is extrem strong.like all other teams in portugal.

i hope your team knows us only as a typical underdog.

like kazan and what happened to them we all saw.

one thing interests me.

is sporting playing better worst or the same soccer like porto or benfica. and when,why is it so?

bearbeitet von Lucio

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Waldorf&Statlers Kommentar - siehe Signatur!

andi ivanschitz is with 19 years lcaptain of the nationalteam and the best young player in austria he scores versus tschechien and by the 2:2 versus england.

will ja jetzt nicht überkorrekt sein, aber du als rapidler solltest schon das alter vom ivanschitz kennen!!!der is schon fast 21 und von 19 schon ein stückerl entfernt.....(15.10.1983....guckst du asb-spielerdatenbank :D ) :winke:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

BESSERWISSER

andi ivanschitz is with 19 years lcaptain of the nationalteam and the best young player in austria he scores versus tschechien  and by the 2:2  versus england.

will ja jetzt nicht überkorrekt sein, aber du als rapidler solltest schon das alter vom ivanschitz kennen!!!der is schon fast 21 und von 19 schon ein stückerl entfernt

was Lucio wohl meinte, ist das er mit 19 schon kapitän im nationalteam war und das ist völlig korrekt :winke:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

hm ja ... eigentlich meinte ich das eh aber ich hab statt "was" "is" gschriem

danke sacred.

sry an die fanconnection viola ...war ein versagen einens menschlichen denkprozesses.

sprich fehler.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Waldorf&Statlers Kommentar - siehe Signatur!
hm ja ... eigentlich meinte ich das eh aber ich hab statt "was" "is" gschriem

danke sacred.

sry an die fanconnection viola ...war ein versagen einens menschlichen denkprozesses.

sprich fehler.

is ja ned so schlimm :D ..ich wollt unserem porugiesischen freund halt nicht das wahre alter vom ivanschitz vorenthalten :D;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag