Sporting fan here!

Sporting

Waldorf&Statlers Kommentar - siehe Signatur!
aso. dann tu des auf engliosch ... anders tut er sich schwer.*rausper*

ja eh,hast recht, bin aber grad zu faul um in englisch zu schreiben :D , aber das nächstemal wenn ich ihm was mitteilen will in englisch,versprochen! :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

going down in a blaze of glory

i dont think that tinga and rogerio good enough for selecao

tinga is old, rogerio is also not the youngest .

they are good but not good enough to play in brasil nationalteam.

i think the reason why sporting have these players like rogerio or tinga is that they have played a lot of international games.

they play a important fact in your team but they arent so strong.

hugo viana is also not one of the youngest.

i knwo not muc about portugiese club-soccer but what i kndow is that they always buy old players like benfica 200 or 2002 i dont knwo it poporsky or some kind of that.

this players are good.but not as good as they were in 1991-2000. you knwo what i mean?

bearbeitet von Lucio

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

going down in a blaze of glory

i always wondered that benfica bought player like zlatko zahovic......

and after some time i realize that they have a lot of these players.

players who were international-topstars.

Nuno-Gomes ........and so on.

so i think that the portugiese league is the perfect (abstellgleis) place for frusted players witch are trying to start there carriere new.

bearbeitet von Lucio

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

@ Lucio

well you don't seem to know much about our players do you? :D

1st Hugo Viana is a player from Sporting's youth system that was sold to Newcastle and this year he's on loan to us... and he's 21

Tinga is only 24... i wouldn't say that is old...

Rogério is 28... and nowadays for a player that doesn't mean much...

and obviously we have always youngsters coming to the 1st side... because in case you don't know our youth sytem is one of the best in Europe... maybe only Ajax's is better than ours... :p

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

dear sporting!

for sure, (nearly) everybody knows ´bout the great youth system in portugal.

to the game: i think sporting is the favorite.

we consider our midfield to be strong, but due to non-qualifying for the european cups in the last years, we don´t have a clue how strong they are compared to big european teams!

our best player, steffen hofmann, doesn´t play in the german squad (& i don´t think the german team is on the top of european teams). andy ivanschitz is the captain of the austrian team, but austria is just number 90 in europe (this will improve in the next ranking), & i don´t think he´s in very good shape these days. in addition i think, sebastian martinez will start in lisboa, he´s not even in the austrian national team.

our defence! i can´t see them playing sucessfully against a really great forward. nearly every top-scorer in austria, get´s a goal gainst our defence.

i think you already learnt ´bout our injured forwards (& here too, none of them is an international).

so, i´m not very optimistic, but years ago, i thought the same & then my rapid suceeded (on a very cold day in vienna - unforgettable!) over sporting!

anywayz, have fun at the game!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Schefoasch

And why do you think that Hugo could be our most dangerous striker at Lisbon ? What's wrong with him ? Is he one of those players who an Austrian would call "Oliver Lederer" (I think he was the worst player ever at Rapid) ? :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

@ Rigobert Song

yes Paim looks very promissing... he's causing a bigger impact in Sporting's youth system than even Cristiano Ronaldo was causing at that age...

@ Dannyo

yes Hugo is for me one of Sporting's worst players ever... I've been praying for him to get injured :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Die Nr. 1 in Wien sind wir!
What a shame...

Austria Vienna really has nothing to do with Rapid Vienna, trust me *fg*.

Austria is the glory of Vienna, Rapid is just a small club at the border to Lower Austria, also known as "FC Purkersdorf" *g*.

I´m an Austria Vienna supporter, but for Austrian soccer I hope, that Rapid will win against Benfica.....sorry.....Sporting *fg*.

The glory of vienna is rapid. austria is just a small club, that has been bought from the millionaire frank stronach. now they are not fk austria anymore, they are fk magna.

also rapid vienna has been 30 times austrian champion (austria: 24) and 2 times in a final of the european cup (austria: 1) and rapid is the only club outside of germany, which has ever been the champion of germany. and we are also the only non german club which has been cup winner of germany.

bearbeitet von RAPID FAN

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag