FK Austria Wien trifft auf Legia Warschau

Dannyo

Anfänger
@Legiafan

What i want to know is....

What is Legia Warsaw thinking about Austria Wien? About the tactics and the kind of play of austria wien?

generally :

in Poland - journalists, footballers, coaches and supporters think that Austrian mleague is at the same level as in Poland... of course - in Austria there are better stadiums and there is more money in football- players earn more and clubs have better budget but at sport level - we are the more less the same or maybe even better(as a whole league)...

now about Austria Wien... everybody says here that chances are 50:50, but if we had to played about 4-5 months ago- when Legia didn't have injuries and played good the chances would be here about 70-30 for Legia...

now we are afraid Ruhsfeld- cause he scored a lot of goals this season and we haven't got at the moment any defender that could probably stop him (CHOTO - the very big big and very strong guy from Zimbabwe would do it but he is injured)...

we are expecting that you will want to score a goal quick and then play easy and carefull in defence and wanted to score second goal :)

For us the draw like 1:1 would be fantastic, but we think that even loss like 1:2 wouldn't be that bad, cause in Warsaw with our fanatic audience we are very stron and we can beat a lot of teams...(4 seasons ago we draw with Valencia 1:1, 2 seasons ago we cruch Utrecht 4:1 in Warsaw we also cruch Wisla Cracau 4:1 the season when they eliminated from UEFA Cup Parma and Schalke)

So generally we think here that if you want to advance yopu must win in Wien by 2 goals- if that happen it will be extremly hard for Legia in second match. If the score will be like a draw or like a only 2:1 for Austria - we will be favourites :)

regards

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast Blanchard15

@Legia-Fan

70:30 for Legia :laugh:

Sorry, but in my point of view it's a 70:30 for Austria.

I've known players like Rushfeldt, Vachousek, Sionko or Dheedene before they have been coming to Vienna to play for Austtria.

Austria's squad is provided with a lot of international experience.

We have many player who played champion's leaque, national squad etc.

I don't know any Player of Legia, and i cannot imagine that Legia is as strong as Sparta Prague, Lok Moskau etc., teams who are at the same level.

But we will see :):v:

bearbeitet von Blanchard15

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Jahrhunderttalent

also über 70:30 kann ich nur lachen

50:50 is wohl die richtige einschätzung

vielleicht 55:45 für uns weil so viele legia spieler verletzt sind

ich hoff nur das wir diesmal nicht wieder daheim so grottenschlecht spielen wie gegen marseille (ich sag nur arbeitsverweigerung)

naja wir werden sehen

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

@Blanchard15

;)

i wrote that it would be 70:30 IF we played in sprong - 4-5 months ago it would be like that - Legia then won 17 out of 19 matches and played really well :)

now it's 50:50 and everybody can win :)

Austria is strong - for sure, but don't underestimate Legia because of that that you don't know players ;)

for example: i know polish players that play in Austrian league like: Ratajczyk, Gilewicz, Iwan, Szamotulski, Ledwon, Brzeczek, Wisio, Adamski etc and those who used to play in Austria in the past like Sidorczuk, Swierczewski, Szewczyk, Olszar etc... and i can tell yuou that none of these players would be in Legia Warschau first squad :) (well maybe Ratajczyk in full form ;) )

It will be interesting , close game :) and i hope it will be 2:2 in first match :D

BTW : your player Ratajczyk is as you probably know ex Legia player - when he played in Warsaw he was very much liked by supporters and even now here in Warsaw he is remember and everybody likes him very much :)

bearbeitet von LegiaFan

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
and latest news how many Legia supporters will arive in Wien - 3000 smoke.gif

and that's the number that you can expect :]

In Vienna there'r livin also a lot of citizens with polish origin. from there the nuber of ur supporters in Vienna will increase anymore. So I exept a really great seesaw between the supporters both teams altought the atmosphere may go under cause of the wide construction in the Ernst-Happel-stadium.

With a self-confedent appearance I'm rather confidence of beating u. :happy:

I advice u not to underestimate our team, even tough we'r international rather unknown.

of course - in Austria there are better stadiums and there is more money in football- players earn more and clubs have better budget but at sport level - we are the more less the same or maybe even better(as a whole league)...

The commercial proportions in our clubs sure ar comparable with urs. I don't think, that austrian soccer-teams dispose of more financial resources particularly because Poland has about 5-fold as much inhabitants of Austria.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Never give up!
@Blanchard15

;)

i wrote that it would be 70:30 IF we played in sprong - 4-5 months ago it would be like that - Legia then won 17 out of 19 matches and played really well :)

now it's 50:50 and everybody can win :)

Austria is strong - for sure, but don't underestimate Legia because of that that you don't know players ;)

for example: i know polish players that play in Austrian league like: Ratajczyk, Gilewicz, Iwan, Szamotulski, Ledwon, Brzeczek, Wisio, Adamski etc and those who used to play in Austria in the past like Sidorczuk, Swierczewski, Szewczyk, Olszar etc... and i can tell yuou that none of these players would be in Legia Warschau first squad :) (well maybe Ratajczyk in full form ;) )

It will be interesting , close game :) and i hope it will be 2:2 in first match  :D

BTW : your player Ratajczyk is as you probably know ex Legia player - when he played in Warsaw he was very much liked by supporters and even now here in Warsaw he is remember and everybody likes him very much :)

At present none of these players would be in austrias first sqad also. :) Gilewicz is in best case Joker. Ratajczyk is injured and will have to work hard to get in the first team again!

I think also that it will be a tough game. We 'll win 2:0 at home an this should be enough! :v:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Rubin "Derby Phantom" Okotie

Vielleicht wäre es für die liustigen hier besser , nicht nur einzelne Zahlen zu lesen , sondern auch versuchen den zusammenhang zu verstehen.

50:50 ist seine (gute) Einschätzung ... warum sollten sie auch Angst haben?

Wir haben ja auch keine , und wir kennen sie wahrscheinlich genauso wenig wie sie uns.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

Schlechter Auftakt für Legia - Flieger musste umkehren

Die Anreise nach Wien begann für unseren UEFA-Cup-Gegner denkbar schlecht. Die aus Wien kommende AUA-Maschine musste wegen eines technischen Gebrechens wieder umkehren, die komplette Legia-Delegation saß am Flughafen fest.

Erst mit dreistündiger Verspätung ging es weiter, nachdem die AUA eine Ersatzmaschine aus Schwechat loschickte. Legia nahm die Panne aber relativ locker, fährt statt erst ins Hotel gleich zum Abschlußtraining ins Stadion.

quelle: fk-austria.at

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast Blanchard15

@Legia Fan

Gilewicz is too old and he isn't in our first squad, but Rataj would also play at Warschau, no question....

Iwan (like gile, too old, but a few years ago he was a quite good footballer), Olszer, Adamski, Breczek :laugh::laugh::nope: , Szamotulski & Co. -> no one of them is good enough to play just one minute in our squad, what do you want with this kind of footballers..... They have nothing to do with the quality of Austria Vienna.

We will see tomorrow, but as is said, i'm very confident that we will win because we have the better players, I've never seen a footballer of legia, wether in an european compition nor at a national squad....

And Polish football is not better than austrian football, wether the leaque nor the national team...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

JUSTICE
Breczek    :laugh:  :laugh:  :nope:

war eh nur zweifacher österreichischer meister. können vom Austria-kader sonst nur noch Vastic und Gilewicz von sich behaupten, wenn ich hier keinen vergessen hab.

aja, und war mit 2 assists massgeblich am 2:2 von Wacker bei der Austria beteiligt. also wenn die Warschauer noch besser sind, darf sich die Austria warm anziehen.

bearbeitet von badest

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

legende

war eh nur zweifacher österreichischer meister. können vom Austria-kader sonst nur noch Vastic und Gilewicz von sich behaupten, wenn ich hier keinen vergessen hab.

:confused: Und? Hörtnagl und Wazinger waren auch schon zweimal Meister. Ist egal wer wann (!) wie oft Meister wurde...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

JUSTICE
Hörtnagl und Wazinger waren auch schon zweimal Meister

und deshalb würde man sie auch nicht mit abfälligen smileys belegen. denk ich mir halt. aber Blanchard15s sitten sind rauher, ich weiss.

achja, Wazinger und Hörtnagl waren 5x meister ;)

bearbeitet von badest

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag