Der Real Madrid Thread

Tribünenzierde

Danke dir für den Link! Super Sachen dabei...

Adriano ist ein genialer Fußballer, keine Frage. Nur was ich so von Inter gehört habe auch kein leichter Mensch. Einer der auch mal die Mannschaft und das Klima runterziehen kann. Ob das so gut ist wo genau jetzt mal wieder alles passt?

Ich weiß nicht...

BTW: Danke fürs Willkommen! :winke:

bearbeitet von Tomaso

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

@Adriano

Bei dem Video und generell muss man bedenken, dass Adriano beste Zeit schon mehr als 1 Jahr zurückliegt, seitdem gabs genau nix von ihm zu sehen!

Nicht, dass ihm das "Potenzial" fehlen würde, aber derzeit ist er schlicht weg außer Form, und das gewaltig!....

bearbeitet von MILANISTA

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

@Adriano

Bei dem Video und generell muss man bedenken, dass Adriano beste Zeit schon mehr als 1 Jahr zurückliegt, seitdem gabs genau nix von ihm zu sehen!

Nicht, dass ihm das "Potenzial" fehlen würde, aber derzeit ist er schlicht weg außer Form, und das gewaltig!....

Ich finde, dass er in den wenigen Einsätzen, die er heuer hatte, ganz gut gespielt hat! Ein Tapetenwechsel könnte ihm sehr gut tun!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ganz gut triffts genau, nur eben nicht so gut wie früher! Bin ein Fan von Adriano, aber ich bin derzeit sehr pessimistisch, dass er je wieder der Alte wird! :nein:

Das wäre wirklich extrem schade, um wieder in Form zu kommen, muss er die richtige Einstellung haben, ich kann seinen Charakter nicht wirklich einschätzen, aber ich drücke ihm absolut die Daumen!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

"We have the spirit, drive, guts, quality and strength to make this a proper, united team"

Fabio Capello's efforts to avoid talking about last night's King's Cup semifinal between Getafe and Barcelona were in vain this morning. The Italian coach didn't want to give Barcelona's defeat much importance and focused on talking about tomorrow's game against Espanyol. Capello pointed out that the team is motivated to win the next five games.

Is Roberto Carlos in good physical and psychological form to return to the team?

Yes. Let's hope he remains fit for the rest of the season because he's had problems every time he's returned to the team.

Espanyol won't have Tamudo and De la Peña on their ranks tomorrow and seem o be thinking more about the UEFA Cup final. What do you think about that?

De la Peña has just recovered from an injury and may not be fit to play in the final on Wednesday. Tamudo didn't play in Espanyol's last few games. We have great respect for Espanyol because they've had an extraordinary season. They are a good team. I watched their last two League games and their UEFA clashes against Benfica and Werder Bremen. They position themselves very well and are very dangerous in the counterattack. Their players tomorrow will want to shine to prove they can also be starters in the Glasgow final.

Do you think Barcelona's defeat last night will have a negative effect on their performances in what's left of the League?

The most important thing for us, as I have said many times, is tomorrow's game. Every match is a final for us. We can't afford to think that Barça will be affected by yesterday's defeat. We'll see what happens at the end of the season. This is what I've told my players.

Are you happy for Getafe and Schuster for their historical match?

I'm also friends with Rijkaard, whom I trained in the past, and I don't really want to comment. I don't want to talk about Barcelona, Getafe, Sevilla or any other team. We have our own final every weekend and we can only think about that. We don't care about anything else.

Ramón Calderón said in an interview yesterday that after the season ends you and him would have to talk. He said it was maybe you who wanted to leave the Club. Is that true?

You've asked that question at least twenty times. Both the President and myself have said many times that we will sit down to talk at the end of the season. I don't want to reply to your question in a press conference. This isn't the right time. I still have a contract with this Club, and that's that. I have always said I want to see it through, even when things weren't going well. The rest is up to the President to decide. This will always be my answer to this type of question.

Do you think Barcelona are going through a transitional stage?

I have enough problems here to be thinking about Barcelona's. I have already said I don't want to meddle in other people's affairs. Thinking about Real Madrid is enough for me.

Do you think you are doing better than Barcelona and that you have a better chance of winning the League than they have?

You should have a look at the League table. They are leaders with two more points than us, and that's a lot. I'm happy with our run of late. The team is physically and psychologically in great form, but we still depend on what Barcelona do.

You have defeated all the top teams in the League. Do you fear your players may be too relaxed against Espanyol tomorrow?

I don't think they will be relaxed because we can't afford to be. We have a very clear goal and there are few games left in which to try to achieve it. We must have the same drive of late. We are tense enough, but I must say that the match against Sevilla was incredibly tense.

Do you think that by winning the next five games you will be able to take the leadership and leave Barcelona two points behind?

Let's hope so. We will try, but we depend on what they do. We must do our best, and so will they.

Do you regret any of the decisions you have made this season?

Of course. One always makes some decisions which aren't precisely the best he could have made. It's impossible to always be right. My decisions also depend on my men's reactions.

Betis coach Luís Fernández said he thinks they will lose against Barcelona. What do you think of that?

It may have been a psychological move. I think he is a great coach and that he may have said that to keep his men feisty.

Have you always felt the fans' support?

I have always said a coach and his coaching staff are always alone in trying to earn the best results. We all do our jobs. The President does his job and the rest of us do too. Sometimes you need support and others you don't. I have always worked alone with my coaching staff and the team.

The President literally said that the team is already 'grabbing the League cup by one side'. Do you think this too?

One side is worthless.

Have you noticed any change in the fans lately?

I think they appreciate the work we have done, and that's important. We have recovered team spirit, without which you never achieve anything. We have the drive, quality and strength to be a proper, united team.

Do you think letting Ronaldo go was a good decision?

It may have been a good or a bad decision, I don't know. I'll let you know at the end of the season.

realmadrid.com

Starkes Interview imho!

-----------------------------------------------------

Und hier Robinho beim Training: -klick-

bearbeitet von rahzel

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Messias

Also Ich glaube nicht das eine verpflichtung von Adriano zumindest für die kommende Saison gut wäre, da wäre es schon besser das Soldado zurück kommt.

Was Raúl angeht finde Ich es sehr Vorbildhaft wie er sich in Dienste der Mannschaft stellt, und wie er mit den Austausch in der 58 min gegen FC Sevilla hingenommen hat, da verhält sich nicht jeder Spieler seines Format so. Also glaube Ich das er schon noch ein wichtiger Spieler ist.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

@rahzel:

Danke fürs online stellen des Interviews! Klingt gut.

Capello wird mir als (Real-)Coach immer sympathischer.

@El corredor:

Was Raúl angeht finde Ich es sehr Vorbildhaft wie er sich in Dienste der Mannschaft stellt, und wie er mit den Austausch in der 58 min gegen FC Sevilla hingenommen hat, da verhält sich nicht jeder Spieler seines Format so. Also glaube Ich das er schon noch ein wichtiger Spieler ist.

Da merkt man den wirklich vorbildhaften Charakter von Raul. Hilft vl. schon etwas wenn man einfach seit seiner Jugend bei ein und dem selben Verein spielt.

Er sollte nicht nur bei Real sondern auch bei allen anderen Clubs als Vorbild dienen. Der Klub und der Erfolg ist in dieser Zeit einfach wichtiger als die Anliegen eines Spielers! Bravo!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

rahzel, immer noch dafür, dass Capello geht? ;)

Muss sagen, dass Real jetzt auch schönen Angriffsfußball spielt! Ich weiß nicht, wie er das geschafft hat, aber dafür hat er sich Anerkennung verdient! Ich bin unentschlossen, wenn Real weiterhin so spielt, dann darf er sogar bleiben. :p

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tja, Capello ist nicht umsonst einer der besten Welt!

Aber bin froh, dass er dich doch noch überzeugt hat! :)

Es ist auch gut zu sehen, dass er wirklich mitfiebert und sich mit der Mannschaft freut! Vorher hatte man das Gefühl, er will einfach seine Zeit absitzen und im Sommer abkassieren, wenn er entlassen wird!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten