Serie A - Allgemein & Interviews

FAKler

Fuck Yeah

"A great team needs to be defined at the start of pre-season training to work together". Gian Piero Gasperini

wahre worte, das ist auch ein punkt der mich an milan jede transferperiode aufs neue stört. wobei stört das falsche wort ist, aufs blut reizt trifft es eher. das problem dahinter ist nämlich dass man erkennt dass es keine langfristige planung gibt und man immer nur kurzschlussentscheidungen trifft wo sich halt gerade chancen am markt ergeben. das ist ein äußerst unprofessionelles vorgehen.

auch der rest vom interview ist lesenswert und gibt einen guten einblick in das handeln und denken von inter. ich denke das kann man eins zu eins auf die anderen italienischen vereine und deren mentalität umlegen.

Gian Piero Gasperini spills the beans on his disastrous Inter experience, from broken promises to Mario Balotelli and what the club really think of their players.

The former Genoa Coach was drafted in late over the summer when Leonardo quit in order to become director general at Paris Saint-Germain.

His tenure lasted only five games, as he was sacked after the 3-1 defeat to newly-promoted Novara and replaced by Claudio Ranieri.

“It was the worst moment of my career,” confessed Gasp to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“At that point, everything had already been decided. There was an absurd climate around us and the players were already resigned to their fate. We got everything wrong.”

The tactician blames the club and President Massimo Moratti for many of the problems, especially the transfer strategy.

“Moratti explained to me that due to the financial fair play rules, a big star had to leave, but that Samuel Eto’o would remain. The objective was to regenerate a group that was showing signs of fatigue and needed to begin the renewal process.

“That was fine with me. I just needed Palacio, a midfielder and a defender, considering the injuries we had in those areas. We thought for the midfield about Arturo Vidal, while I also liked Radja Nainggolan, but Inter didn’t consider him worthy.

“The same was true of Domenico Criscito, not to mention we could’ve signed Rodrigo Palacio. They were looking for Alexis Sanchez, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Carlos Tevez, who were much more difficult to get hold of.

“If I had the Palacio-Milito-Eto’o trident, then I was ready to take on the world. At least they made me happy by keeping Thiago Motta, who Inter had told to find himself a new club, and Diego Milito turned down a great proposal.

“It really would not have taken much. Just two or three players, not the nine that Inter ended up buying. So much for financial fair play! That is my biggest regret, that it would’ve been pretty simple to do well.”

This all points to Wesley Sneijder as the man who was set to leave over the summer in order to replenish the club kitty.

“The difficulties on the market made Eto’o leave. We brought in Diego Forlan and Mauro Zarate, who are very different to Palacio, and it all happened at the last minute. A great team needs to be defined at the start of pre-season training to work together.

“The first time I got to train the full squad together was three days before the start of the season, all without the necessary work.”

Gasperini was also criticised by President Moratti for using his favoured three-man defence.

“I was convinced that I had strong players who just needed to become a squad,” continued Gasp. “By motivating them with a new style of play, they’d have been reborn.

“I continue to believe Inter have great players and can still win the Scudetto. However, Inter believe the opposite. The Nerazzurri think they have ageing players who can form a great team, if they continue to play the way they always did.

“If that was their idea, then why call me? They knew I play with a three-man defence. I didn’t propose myself for the job, but rather Inter chose me.

“Moratti asked me to use Giampaolo Pazzini in the game against Roma, but in my view it was crucial to rediscover the best Milito. I couldn’t understand why there was so little regard for a player who was decisive in Inter’s triumphs. Sneijder can do everything, as he is a complete player, but he just needs to change his behaviour a little bit.

“The real problem was I didn’t see eye to eye with the club on anything – not the tactical ideas, nor the valuation of individuals. I was ready to give Philippe Coutinho and Luc Castaignos a chance, so why bring in Zarate and Forlan to keep them back?

“When I was sacked, Inter were only a point behind Milan. They blamed my ‘tactical dogma’ for all the problems, while now I heard people say Inter can’t handle two strikers and a trequartista. I said that in August and nobody listened.”

Gasperini also reveals the player who could’ve made a shock comeback to Inter over the summer, when Inter faced Manchester City in an Irish friendly tournament.

“In Dublin Moratti spoke to me about the possibility of bringing back Balotelli. Perhaps he’d discussed it with Roberto Mancini. However, he explained to me that the only people at Inter who wanted him back were me and him. I thought the President and the Coach would be enough…”

http://www.football-italia.net/node/15590

bearbeitet von Rui Costa

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sola non la lascio mai

Unglaubliches Interview, macht ihn wirklich sympathisch... eigentlich kein Wunder, dass bis auf Arschkriecher Leo bislang beide Trainer nach Mourinho verbal nachgetreten haben - offensichtlich verständlich.

Moratti, Branca und Co. - :facepalm:

Dass der Trainer Namen von günstigen Wunschspielern ausspricht und dann irgendwelche anderen Kicker aus aller Welt vor die Nase gesetzt bekommt, gibts glaub ich wirklich nur bei uns..

“In Dublin Moratti spoke to me about the possibility of bringing back Balotelli. Perhaps he’d discussed it with Roberto Mancini. However, he explained to me that the only people at Inter who wanted him back were me and him. I thought the President and the Coach would be enough…”

:laugh: traurig, nur mehr traurig!!!

Stellt sich wirklich die Frage, wer tut sich Inter nächste Saison überhaupt an ? :nervoes:

bearbeitet von LEIMBEIDL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

San Siro turf to go artificial?

By Football Italia staff

It’s reported Milan and Inter will finally replace the notoriously awful San Siro turf with a ‘mixed’ artificial pitch from 2013-14.

The clubs had already considered the possibility of using an artificial playing surface, as since the third tier was added to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in 1990, the air flow means the grass does not grow effectively.

It has to be re-laid repeatedly throughout the year, but remains very choppy and causes the ball to bounce in an uneven manner.

According to Tuttosport newspaper, Milan and Inter have found a different solution to the artificial pitch that is used by Cesena and Novara in Serie A this season.

The new system to be introduced in 2013-14 would be only semi-artificial, so the grass is real, but growing on a synthetic surface.

Milan inaugurated a new ‘super-synthetic surface’ in their Milanello training ground yesterday, where the foundation is made of natural earth and the artificial grass is attached to it.

interessante neue Ansätze bei Kunstrasensystemen. das San Siro bekommt ein gegenteiliges System zu dem das in Milanello installiert wurde.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

San Siro turf to go artificial?

By Football Italia staff

It’s reported Milan and Inter will finally replace the notoriously awful San Siro turf with a ‘mixed’ artificial pitch from 2013-14.

The clubs had already considered the possibility of using an artificial playing surface, as since the third tier was added to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in 1990, the air flow means the grass does not grow effectively.

It has to be re-laid repeatedly throughout the year, but remains very choppy and causes the ball to bounce in an uneven manner.

According to Tuttosport newspaper, Milan and Inter have found a different solution to the artificial pitch that is used by Cesena and Novara in Serie A this season.

The new system to be introduced in 2013-14 would be only semi-artificial, so the grass is real, but growing on a synthetic surface.

Milan inaugurated a new ‘super-synthetic surface’ in their Milanello training ground yesterday, where the foundation is made of natural earth and the artificial grass is attached to it.

interessante neue Ansätze bei Kunstrasensystemen. das San Siro bekommt ein gegenteiliges System zu dem das in Milanello installiert wurde.

Das San Siro soll ja eh renoviert werden. Gibts dazu auch Infos?

Das heißt dort ist synthetisches Gras und Naturerde? ^^

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

Was zum lachen aus der primera division

Für die nun schon elf Zähler hinter dem Zweiten Barca zurückliegende Valencia-Elf hatte es schon vor der Partie schlechte Nachrichten gegeben. Mittelfeldstratege Ever Banega zog sich beim Tanken einen Knöchelbruch zu, weil er vergessen hatte, die Handbremse seines Wagens anzuziehen.

Der PKW geriet ins Rollen und erwischte den argentinischen Teamspieler am Fuß. Der 23-Jährige wird am Montag operiert und fällt rund sechs Monate aus. Banega war aufgrund von Knieproblemen nicht im Kader für die Sonntagspartie gestanden und hatte ein Individualtraining absolviert, nach dem es zum kuriosen Vorfall kam.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

Was zum lachen aus der primera division

Für die nun schon elf Zähler hinter dem Zweiten Barca zurückliegende Valencia-Elf hatte es schon vor der Partie schlechte Nachrichten gegeben. Mittelfeldstratege Ever Banega zog sich beim Tanken einen Knöchelbruch zu, weil er vergessen hatte, die Handbremse seines Wagens anzuziehen.

Der PKW geriet ins Rollen und erwischte den argentinischen Teamspieler am Fuß. Der 23-Jährige wird am Montag operiert und fällt rund sechs Monate aus. Banega war aufgrund von Knieproblemen nicht im Kader für die Sonntagspartie gestanden und hatte ein Individualtraining absolviert, nach dem es zum kuriosen Vorfall kam.

:facepalm: Das nennt man blöd :schluchz:

bearbeitet von odrik

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo

Ein paar nette Statistiken der bisherigen Saison von Juve:

• Ballbesitz: 61%
  • Erfolgreichen Pässe: 84%
  • Schüsse pro Spiel: 18
  • Erzielte Tore: 27 aus dem Spiel heraus, 6 aus Standards, 2 Konter, 1 Elfmeter

bearbeitet von Tom.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Oh, ich liebe solche Statistiken, coole Seite.20.gif

http://www.legaseriea.it/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=80cd92e7-7725-495c-9b21-cef3f3edac3a&groupId=10192

Juventus gibt im Schnitt 7,3 Torschüsse pro Spiel ab, das ist immerhin mehr als 1 Torschuss mehr als Milan und fast 2 Torschüsse mehr als Napoli ab.

Juventus 7,3

Milan 6,0

Napoli 5,5

Roma 5,5

Lazio 5,3

Inter 5,2

Palermo 5,2

Udinese 5,0

Die Richtung stimmt also eh, doch oft wird halt nur arschwarm in die Mitte geschossen, vorallem Vucinic kotz.gif ist da der Spitzenagent dafür.

Conte ließ unter der Woche vermehrt Torschüsse trainieren, und ich hoffe man sieht schon am Samstag eine Besserung. Wenn Quagliarella etwas mehr Selbstvertrauen bekommt, durch regelmäßiges spielen (beginnen), dann wird ers auch wieder rascheln lassen, davon bin ich überzeug.wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hDAWiDszZBU

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

am spannendsten in der heurigen saison find ich das gerangel um den platz an der sonne hinter milan und juve. udinese scheint dafür ja die besten karten zu haben. was meint ihr?

hab dazu einen artikel fürn Standard verfasst. meinungen erwünscht! ;)

http://derstandard.at/1329870326328/Serie-A-Zwischenbilanz-Buehne-frei-Drehbuch-auf-Italienisch

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

am spannendsten in der heurigen saison find ich das gerangel um den platz an der sonne hinter milan und juve. udinese scheint dafür ja die besten karten zu haben. was meint ihr?

hab dazu einen artikel fürn Standard verfasst. meinungen erwünscht! ;)

http://derstandard.at/1329870326328/Serie-A-Zwischenbilanz-Buehne-frei-Drehbuch-auf-Italienisch

Sehr unterhaltsame Darstellung! :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag