Inter Mailand

Хофман

danke...ganz blöde frage: wie empfang ich das? brauch ich da ein spezielles programm (einen mediaplayer?)? kenn mich mit internet-tv nicht wirklich aus, weil ichs bisher wegen meinem beschränkten dl volumen nicht verwendet habe. aber für das monat hab ich noch 500mb.

lg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Superstar

du brauchst zumindest PPLive

download 1

download 2

download 3

das programm installieren die sprache auf englisch wechseln und aus der channelliste gewünschten kanal auswählen dann dauert 1-2 minuten und dann macht sich der media player auf und du kannst schauen

nebenbei die ganzen kanäle auf pplive

Liste

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Go Bears

SIEG!

Inter revanchierte sich für das 0:2 Auswärtsdebakel in Porto und gewann daheim im San Siro souverän aber knapp mit 2:1.

Die Portugiesen ging durch Almeida in der 16.Minute früh in Führung.

Doch Inter drehte das Spiel um und schoss das 1:1 durch einen verwandelten Elfmeter in der 75.Minute durch Cruz eher er nach 7 Minuten den 2:1 Endstandtreffer erzielte!

Gruppengegner Petrzalka und die Glasgow Rangers trennten sich 2:2.

Wie schaut es nun in der Tabelle aus?:

1.Inter Mailand 4 3 0 1 4:3 9 Pkt.

2.Glasgow Rangers 4 1 2 1 5:5 5 Pkt.

3.Artmedia Petrzalka 4 1 2 1 5:5 5.Pkt.

4.FC Porto 4 1 0 3 7:8 3. Pkt.

bearbeitet von CopaKagrana

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 weeks later...
Go Bears
IGO: "I WANT TO DO MORE FOR INTER"

Monday, 21 November 2005 13:38:34 

[FOTO Monday, 21 November 2005 13:38:34] APPIANO GENTILE - At the Meazza last night he scored his first goal for Inter. And after this morning's training session at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre, Portuguese midfielder Luis Figo held a news conference:

Are you pleased about your first goal for Inter?

"I was obviously looking to score, but for me scoring is not the most important thing. Everyone likes scoring goals, I was trying to score and I did yesterday. I was also lucky to have the right chance. It was an important goal for me, but especially for the team because of how last night's match was going."

What do you think of your first few months at Inter?

"I'm pleased with these first months at Inter, I have adapted quickly to the team. I always want to do my best. I scored yesterday but I'm not completely satisfied with my performance on the pitch. I can definitely do more."

So can we say that the Inter fans have never seen the real Figo ?

"I have to improve together with my team-mates. I have to do better because I'm not happy with what I have done so far. I want to do more and I try to do my best so this will happen."

What do you think has stopped you from being in top form until now?

"I have worked hard lately, perhaps I've just lacked a bit of continuity. I try not to have highs and lows and instead try to keep the same level of performance during a game. I demand a lot of myself and I know I can do better."

inter.it

bearbeitet von CopaKagrana

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Stammspieler

Adriano:"I'm not leaving Inter Milan but I'm happy to hear that other teams want to sign me," he told reporters.

"The Inter Milan fans like me a lot and so does the club president. That's why I'm at Inter today."

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=40...tent+over+Inter

Inter wird Meister! :clap::lol::glubsch:

bearbeitet von Flash01

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag