070 im Sektor 224
002 im Sektor 225
------
385 Gesamt

Mmh, bei mir wird das Spiel gar nicht mehr angezeigt nach dem Login!:ratlos:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Servus!

My wife and I are looking for any two tickets available. 

I understand someone writing their first message in English on this forum might seem suspicious, but please note that I am a Swedish Djurgården supporter - which means I do not like teams in green and white.

Many thanks in advance!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Europaklassespieler
ViolettErlaa schrieb vor 27 Minuten:

Mmh, bei mir wird das Spiel gar nicht mehr angezeigt nach dem Login!:ratlos:

Es wird nur mehr angezeigt wenn man nicht eingeloggt ist, ich schätze das bedeutet das jeder Karten kaufen kann.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic
AntiGreenWhiteSchwede schrieb vor 3 Minuten:

Servus!

I understand someone writing their first message in English on this forum might seem suspicious, but please note that I am a Swedish Djurgården supporter - which means I do not like teams in green and white.

Many thanks in advance!

Just come to the stadium and ask people to get you tickets. You'll definitely get some. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
AntiGreenWhiteSchwede schrieb vor 11 Minuten:

Servus!

Many thanks in advance!

There are a few hundred tickets left - mainly on the west stand (29eur, family sector) and on the north stand (39eur, but seats only next to away sector). There will be definitely someone at the stadium who will buy tickets for you.

Would you consider also going to our fan sector? Maybe someone has tickets left here in the channel?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fis schrieb vor 13 Minuten:

There are a few hundred tickets left - mainly on the west stand (29eur, family sector) and on the north stand (39eur, but seats only next to away sector). There will be definitely someone at the stadium who will buy tickets for you.

Would you consider also going to our fan sector? Maybe someone has tickets left here in the channel?

I'll head out to the stadium. Apparently, general sale of tickets is available right now on the website, but I keep getting the error text "Die maximal buchbare Anzahl von Karten ist bereits erreicht." 

If the East fan sector is the only option available we would obviously take it, but we would ideally not stand here as we don't want to be "tourists" amongst those who work hard to create a good atmosphere.  

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag