Serie A - Allgemein & Interviews

FAKler

Weils komplett untergegangen ist:

Obodo: They were going to kill me

Udinese’s Christian Obodo has today told of the terror that he faced when he was kidnapped at gunpoint in Nigeria and held hostage in the jungle.

The 28-year-old was on his way to church on Saturday when armed gunmen ‘took him away’, before then issuing a reported €150,000 ransom.

Initial reports of his release suggested that the ransom had been paid, but the player, who spent last season out on loan at Lecce, explained today that he had in fact managed to escape.

“When I arrived at church I was taken by six masked men, we went on a three-hour journey and I then found myself in the jungle,” Obodo told Sky Sport 24 on Monday.

“I couldn’t see anything. They made me sit down and then they told me to ask my family for a ransom, so that nothing bad would happen to me.

“Three of them went off to withdraw the money, but in doing so they were captured. One stayed with me whilst another waited by a nearby phone.

“Seeing that the others did not return, they took me further out, always under the threat of their weapons, and they took the phone and called a girl.

“As soon as I heard the other side of the phone that said ‘kill Christian because the others have been arrested’ I decided to risk it, I pushed one of them and he fell into a ravine and I ran away.

“Then I asked for help and was recognised. Then the other accomplice was arrested. Whoever organised their capture is one of the many people I have to thank.”

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

1911%

Jedes Jahr dasselbe Spiel / dieselbe Frage ... weiß man schon wann die Auslosung der Saison 12/13 sein wird?

Und vor allem - kann mir jemand verraten warum so eine große Liga immer so dermaßen spät mit der Auslosung dran ist?

England war gestern, sogar die bekackte Ö-Buli bereits heute ... nur Serie A wartet man immer bis in den tiefsten Sommer rein! :(

bearbeitet von Capø

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sola non la lascio mai

In der Tabelle haben wir euch trotzdem meilenweit abgehängt! ;)

Mailand ist trotzdem schwarz-blau :bananadisco:

so nebenbei:

http://giovanili.int...N=2551&P=0&L=en

30 Aprile 2012 16:31 - Youth academy: Inter unbeaten in derby

MILAN – With the victory for Giorgio Gatti's Nerazzurri, the latest derby was played this season in the respective youth league. From the Primavera to the Giovanissimi Regionali B, Inter and AC Milan have met a total of 12 times: the record stands at 10 wins for the Nerazzurri and 2 draws (in the first half of the season for the Allievi A and Allievi B), with 24 goals scored and 7 conceded. The biggest victory was the 4-0 win by Gianmario Corti's Allievi B team in the second half of the season.

11-2-0 mit dem Primavera Semifinale und +2 Meisterschaftssiegen der "Ersten" machts 14-2-0 in den Meisterschaften Serie A bis zu den Giovanissimi. :=

:winke:

bearbeitet von LEIMBEIDL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Meine Güte, ihr habt mal ne Derby-Traumsaison und schon träumt ihr von nem schwarzblauen Milano. :D

Wir führen in der Derbybilanz, haben mehr Titel und stehen in der Tabelle zudem vor euch.

Ich glaube das sind die Werte die zählen! ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sola non la lascio mai

Wir führen in der Derbybilanz, haben mehr Titel und stehen in der Tabelle zudem vor euch.

Ich glaube das sind die Werte die zählen! ;)

:laugh:

Mah mit dir isses immer so lustig :love:

bearbeitet von LEIMBEIDL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sola non la lascio mai

http://www.inter.it/...er?N=58489&L=it

Neues von der Jugend...

Auch bei den Giovanissimi (nazionali) hält Inters heurige Derbybilanz ( :finger:), die Burschen des 97er Jahrgangs (mit 98er "Verstärkung") bezwangen

Milan im Semifinale mit 6:5 n.E., im Finale trifft man jetzt auf Napoli.

Unfassbar, heuer ne scheiß Saison für die A-Mannschaft, dafür durchgehend sehr, sehr gute Ergebnisse in der Jugend (Primavera :meister: , Berretti :meister: , Allievi HF-out gegen Empoli, Giovanissimi im Finale :eek:).

bearbeitet von LEIMBEIDL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag