Transfergerüchte: Nikica Jelavic

Starostyak

Banklwärmer

You've got to laugh when Edlinger says "It is a shock to the entire Rapid-family"...

Jelavic has been asking to leave for the best part of a month, and to top it off he does this on the day of the EL match. He is already a legend in Glasgow :love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Messias

12:00 clock - it seeps through: Nikica Jelavic refuses to Aston Villa today to play in the evening

13:15 clock - Rudolf Edlinger, "I have the unpleasant task to inform them that Mr. Jelavic Rapid leaves. He has told us today that he does not want Aston Villa to play against. This has made us very surprised and concerned. Nikica Jelavic will move to Glasgow Rangers, the last Thursday of the negotiations have broken off. Jelavic us at that time informed that the matter was settled. all the more painful is the decision he has taken today. That is one thing that absolutely refuse, and a blow in the face of SK Rapid, with its thousands of fans. I have taken a very large emotional note and tell them that Mr. Jelavic here in Hanappi Stadium in the Dress of the SK Rapid nothing lost. "

13:20 clock - Rudolf Edlinger, "If a player wants to say, he does not want more rapid play, then he can go. Then I try to get the optimum."

13:30 clock - Rudolf Edlinger, "We will undertake an appropriate player, no question. But there was no economic motive to sell Jelavic."

Bwahahahahahahahahaha :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2:

good luck with this charakter ...... - seems to be, that he suits to Rangers :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Europaklassespieler

You've got to laugh when Edlinger says "It is a shock to the entire Rapid-family"...

Jelavic has been asking to leave for the best part of a month, and to top it off he does this on the day of the EL match. He is already a legend in Glasgow :love:

he was allowed to hold talks with your management, it's his fault for not agreeing a deal until the deadline

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

he was allowed to hold talks with your management, it's his fault for not agreeing a deal until the deadline

He already agreed terms with Rangers, he was wanting his pay off from Rapid which was in his contract. Nothing else matters now after today.

Its also funny that your man with all the knowledge "little beckham" rubished talk of this happening when we told him last night, sums up what he knows :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Europaklassespieler

He already agreed terms with Rangers, he was wanting his pay off from Rapid which was in his contract. Nothing else matters now after today.

Its also funny that your man with all the knowledge "little beckham" rubished talk of this happening when we told him last night, sums up what he knows :super:

that pay-off myth is something your press has come up with, I cannot recall any player in Austria getting a pay off

becks contacts got backstabbed too, so how should he know about that "coup d'etat"-esque plan of jelavic? jelavic lied to everyone, even his comrades and the captain

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

that pay-off myth is something your press has come up with, I cannot recall any player in Austria getting a pay off

becks contacts got backstabbed too, so how should he know about that "coup d'etat"-esque plan of jelavic? jelavic lied to everyone, even his comrades and the captain

The deal was all done on Monday and your president backed out at the last minute, pretty unprofessional. He then comes away with a lame excuse "we've not had time to get in a replacement". The whole transfer saga has been going on for atleast 3 weeks and Jela stated his desire to leave early on, are you telling me you haven't even looked a replacement yet?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Könnten sich die die Sektierer wieder verdrücken?

Viel Spaß mit so einer Charaktersau der ich alles erdenklich schlechte wünsche. Vielleicht bringen wir es zusammen das dieses letzte Stück Dreck id der CL doch zusehen muss.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Yippie-Ya-Yeah Schweinebacke

The deal was all done on Monday and your president backed out at the last minute, pretty unprofessional. He then comes away with a lame excuse "we've not had time to get in a replacement". The whole transfer saga has been going on for atleast 3 weeks and Jela stated his desire to leave early on, are you telling me you haven't even looked a replacement yet?

Why is it a lame excuse?

Why is it unpfrofessional to set a deadline?

btw "I want to play for FC XYZ " means not "I agree with all of the terms and conditions"

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Well done you took £ 4.1m off rapidly rangers for a guy who apart from last season is garbage a big thank you from the celtic fans lelavic we think will be rubbish over here rangers have spent the whole transfer budget on one player thanks rapidshare

bearbeitet von the bhoys

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

Why is it a lame excuse?

Why is it unpfrofessional to set a deadline?

btw "I want to play for FC XYZ " means not "I agree with all of the terms and conditions"

1 Player doesn't make a team. See Bremen & Aston Villa, both sold arguably there best players on the week of European matches. No crying about finding replacements from them.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Yippie-Ya-Yeah Schweinebacke

1 Player doesn't make a team. See Bremen & Aston Villa, both sold arguably there best players on the week of European matches. No crying about finding replacements from them.

well this sums up what you know

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

My rule is never to look at anything on the Internet.

The difference is: Aston Villa and Bremen are better teams than rapid and have a better squad. They are able to get into Europe League or Champions League without their sold player. Jelavic is a bigger loss to us than Özil to Bremen or Millner to Aston Villa.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

The difference is: Aston Villa and Bremen are better teams than rapid and have a better squad. They are able to get into Europe League or Champions League without their sold player. Jelavic is a bigger loss to us than Özil to Bremen or Millner to Aston Villa.

Have you seen the team Villa have took to Austria tonight? You should be able to win that

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten