Transfergerüchte: Nikica Jelavic

Starostyak

Banklwärmer

Well done you took £ 4.1m off rapidly rangers for a guy who apart from last season is garbage a big thank you from the celtic fans lelavic we think will be rubbish over here rangers have spent the whole transfer budget on one player thanks rapidshare

Incorrect timmy. % of the fee goes to the Belgian team Jela played for before Rapid.

Scored more goals against you lot in 2 games than Boyd ever did, and we all know what he did in the SPL :super: . Champions again ole ole 3 in a row :finger2: :finger2:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Incorrect timmy . % Of the fee goes to the Belgian team played for before Jela Rapid.

Scored more goals against you lot in 2 games than Boyd ever did, and we all know what he did in the SPL: super: . Champions again ole ole 3 in a row: finger2 :: finger2 :

[ / quote ] look at his record before last season his best ever was 8 goals so happy yous huns have spunked £4.1m on a nobody davis will be sold to fund this.

bearbeitet von the bhoys

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)

@Fraser: you obviously have a skewed picture of us and/or Villa. Seriously, if you think we can beat the 6th of the EPL, even if they play with their B-Team, you better think again. We're not Villa, we're not Werder Bremen, the loss of Jelavic is a significant blow to our offense, especially at this late point. The whole ordeal is simply one massive motherfuckery, if Jelavic signs with the Gers last week, no big deal, we could've replaced him in time, but now? 6 hours prior to the most important game in this season? Thats just all sorts of fucked up.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

My rule is never to look at anything on the Internet.

Have you seen the  team Villa have took to Austria tonight? You should be able to win that

Aston Villa is still the favorite. Jelavic is a player who can make the difference in such a big game.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer
look at his record m8 before last season his best ever was 8 goals so happy yous huns have spunked £4m on a nobody davis will be off to fund it

You really don't know how to work forums do you? Canny quote, canny post pictures, canny do much eh :huh?deppat?:

@Fraser: you obviously have a skewed picture of us and/or Villa. Seriously, if you think we can beat the 6th of the EPL, even if they play with their B-Team, you better think again. We're not Villa, we're not Werder Bremen, the loss of Jelavic is a significant blow to our offense, especially at this late point. The whole ordeal is simply one massive motherfuckery, if Jelavic signs with the Gers last week, no big deal, we could've replaced him in time, but now? 6 hours prior to the most important game in this season? Thats just all sorts of fucked up.

Have a little faith :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

fraser that shows you how stupid you are your telling that guy to keep the faith for rapid to win tonight if rapid win jelavic canny play in the champs league as he played in a 1st and 2nd round qualifier you stupid stupid hun

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

fraser that shows you how stupid you are your telling that guy to keep the faith for rapid to win tonight if rapid win jelavic canny play in the champs league as he played in a 1st and 2nd round qualifier you stupid stupid hun

I'm telling the guy to support his team, with his attitude there aswell no turning up. Something you lot must know since yous are 'pyoor faithful froo n froo' :clap: :clap:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

yous huns on follow follow are that stupid i'm on the jelavic thread there winding yous up i'm undercover there you even replied to one of my posts ya trumpet

jelavic at stuttgart airport he's going to sign for stuttgart

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)

Heh, I'm the last one you gotta tell to support his team, trust me on that. I'm just being realistic here, yeah, we beat Villa last year, but you gotta consider that we had 2 almost perfect days and ofc some luck (goal after 16 secs in the first game, penality missed by Villa in the 2nd game etc). And to top it off, the guy who bombed Villa to kingdome come last year is now gone, 6 hours before kickoff. Its not a question of faith, its just being realistic. Yeh, with Jela I'd say we got a good chance to bring Villa down tonight, or at least put up a good fight, but obviously he wont be playing for us tonight.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten