Jonathan (Nate) Jaqua ist Altacher

Meuse

Postinho

:verbot: bei lawaree waren die veraussetzungen ganz anderst wie z.B. bei Nate, lawaree ist mit rapid meister geworden und hat in der champions leage gespielt, ausserdem wollte lawaree bei rapid bleiben nur rapid wollte ihn nicht mehr(aber gehört ja nicht in diesen thread).

Ganz abgesehen davon war Lawarée beim Wechsel nach Augsburg 32 (fast 33) Jahre alt, in diesem Alter kann man keinen großen Durchbruch mehr erwarten (dazu hat er eh 15 Tore in einer Saison geschossen).

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 1 month later...
Dallmayr > Nespresso

Das neu gegründete MLS-Team aus Seattle ist offensichtlich an Nate interessiert. Der Manager meint er beobachte seine Situation genau, Kontakte werden aber noch dementiert.

Ach shit, jetzt find ich den Link nicht mehr dazu.

F

Hier noch ein aktuelles Interview:

ussoccer.com

Nate Jaqua - Status Report

Nate Jaqua has always had an adventurous spirit. After starting his career with the Chicago Fire he had a brief spell in Los Angelese before moving to the Houston Dynamo in time to collect a 2007 MLS Cup ring. After the season, he decided to set sail for Europe and find out what football life was like overseas. He was quickly snatched up by Austrian Bundesliga side SCR Altach, where he promptly posted five goals in 13 appearances. With success under his belt and freedom to choose his next opportunity, Jaqua spoke to ussoccer.com about his time in Austria and his plans for the future.

ussoccer.com: How did the opportunity to play at SCR Altach come about?

Nate: “I wanted to go to Europe in general. My agent knew someone in Austria and they were able to get me a trial. I had planned on going to check out some of the Scandinavian countries afterwards, but after three or four days of training they offered me a contract. I was able to sign a short-term deal, which would allow me to get a good idea of what Europe was about with having to commit too long.”

ussoccer.com: Austria hasn’t been a common destination for U.S. players. Was it a difficult adjustment to make, particularly joining the team mid-season?

Nate: “The transition turned out to be quite smooth. I joined the team during the winter break, so we had three or four weeks of training, including seven days in Turkey. I fit in pretty easily. They didn’t really have a target player up top, so it was nice that they needed me.

ussoccer.com: Any language barriers?

Nate: “Most everyone spoke some English. The coach talked in German, but spoke pretty good English, too. I didn’t exactly know what he was saying, but my role was pretty defined, so when he needed to make a point, he spoke to me in English.”

ussoccer.com: You've always been an outdoorsman, and found yourself in a place with some picturesque scenery. What was life like off the field for you?

Nate: “The region of Vorarlberg is pretty tiny. I lived in an apartment hotel in a town of about 3,000 people. I got a chance to go up to the mountains a few times, and I visited Zurich which is about 90 minutes away. It’s a beautiful place.”

ussoccer.com: You scored five goals in 13 games, so apparently you adapted pretty quickly…

Nate: “Yeah, I was happy that my finishing was good. Four of the five goals I scored were on crosses into the box. Half the time I played as a single forward, which was a little bit difficult since I didn’t get much support. Other times we played with a second forward, and I played underneath. That gave me a lot more freedom to get involved in the play.”

ussoccer.com: You’re out of contract at the moment, and you said you wanted to get a taste of what Europe was all about. What have you taken from the experience?

Nate: “Overall, it has been a very positive experience. I got a better idea of European soccer, and as well as what I would like to do with my career. At the moment, I’m weighing options.”

Posted at 3:34 PM 0 comments

Er hat also definitiv mehrere Angebote vorliegen. Ich sehe da leider schwarz für uns. Ich hoffe trotzdem noch, dass er eine weitere Saison bei uns spielt.

F

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Das neu gegründete MLS-Team aus Seattle ist offensichtlich an Nate interessiert. Der Manager meint er beobachte seine Situation genau, Kontakte werden aber noch dementiert.

Also erstens, Ich kann nicht so gut englisch. :feier:

Aber Jaqua hat doch gesagt, dass Er Altach als Sprungbrett für Europa nehmen will. Und jetzt wieder nach Amerika?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Half the time I played as a single forward, which was a little bit difficult since I didn’t get much support. Other times we played with a second forward, and I played underneath. That gave me a lot more freedom to get involved in the play.”

bitte ganz dick anstreichen, egal ob er bleibt oder nicht.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 1 month later...
Dallmayr > Nespresso

Fix: Jaqua unterschreibt bei Houston Dynamo. Wird aber wohl nach Seattle "getraded"

HOUSTON, TX -- The Houston Dynamo announced they have re-signed forward Nate Jaqua. Per MLS and team policy, terms of the contract were not disclosed. Pending the arrival of his international transfer certificate, Jaqua could be available for selection in time for Houston's July 22 game against D.C. United.

The 26-year-old Jaqua last played for SC Rheindorf Altach in the Austrian Bundesliga and scored five goals in 10 appearances. He was also called into camp for the United States national team and appeared as a substitute against England May 28.

"We are very pleased to have Nate back," Dynamo Chief Operating Officer Chris Canetti said. "He immediately strengthens our team and puts us in a better position to contend for an MLS Cup. He was a key contributor last season, and we are hoping for the same production in league play and in the CONCACAF Champions League."

During the 2007 season, Jaqua was acquired by the Dynamo from the Los Angeles Galaxy in a trade that sent Kelly Gray and a draft pick to Los Angeles. Jaqua netted six goals and added two assists in 15 league games for Houston, and he also scored the game-winning goals in the Dynamo's SuperLiga win over Club América and in the Western Conference final against Kansas City.

A 2006 MLS All-Star, the 6-foot-3 Jaqua has scored 28 career MLS goals in 117 games. He has made three all-time appearances for the U.S. national team.

The Houston Dynamo, two-time defending MLS Cup champions, will complete SuperLiga group play with a road game Saturday against D.C. United. The Dynamo's next home game is August 2 against the Columbus Crew. For more information or for tickets, call (713) 276-7500 or log on to www.HoustonDynamo.com.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fix: Jaqua unterschreibt bei Houston Dynamo. Wird aber wohl nach Seattle "getraded"

ZITAT

HOUSTON, TX -- The Houston Dynamo announced they have re-signed forward Nate Jaqua. Per MLS and team policy, terms of the contract were not disclosed. Pending the arrival of his international transfer certificate, Jaqua could be available for selection in time for Houston's July 22 game against D.C. United.

The 26-year-old Jaqua last played for SC Rheindorf Altach in the Austrian Bundesliga and scored five goals in 10 appearances. He was also called into camp for the United States national team and appeared as a substitute against England May 28.

"We are very pleased to have Nate back," Dynamo Chief Operating Officer Chris Canetti said. "He immediately strengthens our team and puts us in a better position to contend for an MLS Cup. He was a key contributor last season, and we are hoping for the same production in league play and in the CONCACAF Champions League."

During the 2007 season, Jaqua was acquired by the Dynamo from the Los Angeles Galaxy in a trade that sent Kelly Gray and a draft pick to Los Angeles. Jaqua netted six goals and added two assists in 15 league games for Houston, and he also scored the game-winning goals in the Dynamo's SuperLiga win over Club América and in the Western Conference final against Kansas City.

A 2006 MLS All-Star, the 6-foot-3 Jaqua has scored 28 career MLS goals in 117 games. He has made three all-time appearances for the U.S. national team.

The Houston Dynamo, two-time defending MLS Cup champions, will complete SuperLiga group play with a road game Saturday against D.C. United. The Dynamo's next home game is August 2 against the Columbus Crew. For more information or for tickets, call (713) 276-7500 or log on to www.HoustonDynamo.com.

:aaarrrggghhh: :angry: :hää?deppat?: :nein:

Soviel zu ,, Ich will Altach als Sprunbrett für Europa benutzen"

PS: sorry für spam

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag