Real Madrid CF

rahzel

ASB-Messias

Ich habe gesagt, dass es eine böse Attacke war, ich habe auch von Unsportlichkeiten von Barcaspielern gesprochen. Spuckattacken, Rempler, wenn der Schiedsrichter nicht hinsieht...

Warum sagst nicht einfach: Diarras Aktion war völlig unangebracht und ist eine Schane für Real...

NEIN, du sagst: Diarras Aktion war böse, ABER die ultra unfairen Barca spieler ...

Ich kann mich kaum an einen derart bewussten Elbogeneinsatz eines Barca Spielers errinnern...und Rempler damit zu vergleichen ist mehr als fragwürdig...

aja, sagst mir bitte wer als Barcaspieler oder Trainer während seiner Barca Zeit einen bespuckt hat? ich weiß leider nicht was du meinst...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Warum sagst nicht einfach: Diarras Aktion war völlig unangebracht und ist eine Schane für Real...

NEIN, du sagst: Diarras Aktion war böse, ABER die ultra unfairen Barca spieler ...

Ich kann mich kaum an einen derart bewussten Elbogeneinsatz eines Barca Spielers errinnern...und Rempler damit zu vergleichen ist mehr als fragwürdig...

aja, sagst mir bitte wer als Barcaspieler oder Trainer während seiner Barca Zeit einen bespuckt hat? ich weiß leider nicht was du meinst...

:D

Vielleicht hast dus verdrängt.

Ich sage es nicht so, weil du es nur reinstellst um zu provozieren.

bearbeitet von rahzel

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Stammspieler

War eine schlimme Attacke von Diarra, sowas gibts aber andauernd. Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Puyol und wie sie alle heißen leisten sich auch dauernd Unsportlichkeiten... ungeheurlich!

Treter bei Barca......?!!!

Niemals !!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

8b09c7288xdiarra1p.jpg

"I listen to music before every game. I sometimes do so with Robinho. He likes African music because its beat reminds him of Brazilian music. Marcelo and Robinho often try to tease me. They sometimes say Mali has no sea, but I reply saying that I have a very big swimming pool."

The Mali midfielder also says Casillas often reminds him of an Under-17 match between Mali and Spain in which the African missed a clear chance. "He always reminds me of it. 'You never scored against me,' he says."

"I have a very big family: all of Africa. I left Mali when I was 17 to play for OFI in Crete, where I stayed until I was 18. I then spent four years at Olympique and now, at 26, I'm at Real Madrid, where I hope to end my career."

"I felt sad at first and I missed my parents, despite the fact that my brother was always with me. I used to spend all my money on phone calls. I learned how to play football in the streets of Bamako, where I dribbled past motorcycles."

"I've always dreamed about playing for Real Madrid. I used to be inspired by players like Redondo, Hierro, Roberto Carlos, Mijatovic, Suker... I was a big Real Madrid fan."

After OFI he joined Vitesse Arnhem in Holland. "I went there to learn, but it was tough because it was cold and it even snowed. The first time I saw snow I pulled the curtian and saw it coming down outside my window. I thought training would be cancelled and I went back to bed."

"At Vitesse, Ronald Koeman gave me a lot of confidence because he always tried to help me. He worked hard with me so I could become a starter. He used to write on a piece of paper what I should eat and do to recover well from training. He helped me a lot."

"It was easier this year to follow Ramadan than last year. Every coach I've had has respected this. It is a very tough month, but there are ten others in which I can play well."

diarra_radiomarca_354x215_ES.jpg

"When I look back and see how lucky I've been since I was 17 and the progress I've made, I want children in my country to look up to me and hope to be like me some day. I think I am indebt with them; I must help them. Some are abandoned by their parents when they are only a few months old. I've been there and seen it. It is our duty not to forget them. I try to help them because I have the means to."

"Ghana and Mali are my favourites to win the African Cup, the former because they will host the competition. African football is very different; you play against the other team, the referee and even the audience. I was very scared after what happened when the Togo-Mali match was over."

"I talked to Crespo after the match against Sevilla and I went to the hospital to ask him to forgive me. I know it is tough to be injured. I didn't want to hurt him; the ball was hard to get."

Real Madrid will face Mallorca again at the Bernabéu on Sunday for the first time since they won the League title last season. The Mali international missed training with his national team in order to play against them in June. "It was very tough for me because the people in Mali didn't understand me for wanting to be with my Club. They should understand."

"I think we can win the League and it would also be important to win the Champions League. Winning a title is important and winning two would be great."

"I had a hard time last year, but I now know the fans love me. I love them too."

8b09c7288xdiarra2p.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Vielleicht hast dus verdrängt.

Ich sage es nicht so, weil du es nur reinstellst um zu provozieren.

LOooooooooooool

sehr schön mit gefakten Videos zukommen, :lol:

Real spieler brauchen sich nicht zu prügeln,das machen die Polizei für sie :laugh::laugh:

Saddam bescherte sich auch immer das die Amis Menschenrechte verletzten :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

LOooooooooooool

Real spieler brauchen sich nicht zu prügeln,das machen die Polizei für sie :laugh::laugh:

Irgendwie...weird. :wos?:

Mal was aktuelles:

Real Madrid pair Pepe, Balboa come to blows

tribalfooball.com - November 09, 2007

Real Madrid pair Pepe and Javier Balboa came to blows at training yesterday.

The pair clashed during a training game and the bust-up left Pepe bleeding from the face. Balboa, says Marca, connected Pepe with a right hook.

tribalfootball.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

LOooooooooooool

:???:

@Balboa: Er kann weder Fußball spielen noch sich richtig benehmen. Den wollte im Sommer schon keiner nehmen! :D

Higuain ist übrigens wieder fit! :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

The agent of Real Madrid captain Raul has revealed a candidate competing with Joan Laporta for the Barcelona presidency wanted to bring the striker to the Nou Camp.

Gines Carvajal told Radio Marca: "A candidate for the presidency of Barca called me to ask if Raul would be prepared to leave Real and join Barca - and that they would receive him with open arms.

"I answered him that it was unthinkable. When I told this to the player, he could not believe it."

----------------------------------------------------

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Messias

The agent of Real Madrid captain Raul has revealed a candidate competing with Joan Laporta for the Barcelona presidency wanted to bring the striker to the Nou Camp.

Gines Carvajal told Radio Marca: "A candidate for the presidency of Barca called me to ask if Raul would be prepared to leave Real and join Barca - and that they would receive him with open arms.

"I answered him that it was unthinkable. When I told this to the player, he could not believe it."

Echt lustig. :laugh:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...

@Balboa: Er kann weder Fußball spielen noch sich richtig benehmen. Den wollte im Sommer schon keiner nehmen! :D

Ironie?

Oh Gott :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sowas lachhaftes :lol:

Was der Frogga dazu sagt! :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten