Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

Большевик
Mit 25 ? Ist England jetzt schon Österreich ? Keine Frage, dass er ein guter Spieler ist, aber als Jahrhunderttalent würde ich ihn bei weiten nicht bezeichnen.

813485[/snapback]

Ok , war leicht übertrieben. :D Ein sehr guter Spieler.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Santini Tottenham
Das kann man in mMn in England machen.

813346[/snapback]

Ja, schön und gut, aber wieso hat die Reservemannschaft nur 9 Spieler?

Es gäbe einige Spieler im Kader der 1., die man problemlos in die Reserve stecken könnte.

EDIT: Ok, laut Matchbericht der Reserve wird das ohnehin gemacht. Man hat ascheinend bloß die halbe Reserve in die 1. berufen, warum weiß der Teufel, aber zum Einsatz kommen sie nach wie vor in der 2.

Allein die zwölf Mann im Mittelfeld sind ein Hammer! Die wollen doch nicht etwa der Austria Konkurrenz machen?

Hmm... Austria = Judenklub, Spurs = Judenklub... scheint, als gäbe es einen gewissen Zusammenhang zwischen den Weltreligionen und der Anzahl an Mittelfeldspielern. Ich wette, RAPID_FAN könnte uns diesbezüglich weiterhelfen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mit einem X gegen Liverpool kann man ganz zufrieden sein, Rasiak scheint sich auch schnell und gut eingefunden zu haben. :super:

bearbeitet von CarolusMagnus

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Teamspieler

Ich habe mir in letzter Zeit einige Spiele der Spurs angesehen wobei mir vorallem Michael Carrick äußerst positiv aufgefallen ist.

Finde er hätte sich eine Chance im Nationalteam von Beginn an längst verdient.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Большевик
Ich habe mir in letzter Zeit einige Spiele der Spurs angesehen wobei mir vorallem Michael Carrick äußerst positiv aufgefallen ist.

Finde er hätte sich eine Chance im Nationalteam von Beginn an längst verdient.

817327[/snapback]

Ja natürlich in England gibts ja keine guten Mittelfeldspieler. Da kommt er höchstens bei einer Verletzung oder in 3-4 Jahren vorbei.

Edit: Die Hammer-Girls ?! :augenbrauen:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Santini Tottenham

Extra für "Auslöschung" :augenbrauen: :

Robbie Keane indicated that we felt the backlash of Villa's loss at West Ham - but praised our character in fighting back for a point in Saturday's 1-1 draw.

We fell behind early to James Milner's fine strike at Villa Park and although we had chances ourselves - most notably Jermain Defoe's penalty saved by Thomas Sorensen - we had Paul Robinson to thank for keeping the scoreline down to 1-0 at half-time.

We got more of a foothold in what was an entertaining encounter in the second half and Robbie came off the bench to secure a point with an excellent equaliser 12 minutes from time.

"It was a difficult game and I thought Villa played ever so well," reflected the Irish star. "They had a few chances and perhaps we were lucky to come in at half-time only 1-0 down.

"It might have been a reaction to their defeat at West Ham. We watched the video of that game and when a team gets beaten like that, the next time you want to put it right and that was Villa’s attitude and full credit to them.

"We also had a few chances, Jermain hit the crossbar and missed the penalty and it looked in the end like it might be one of those days — luckily enough in the end we grabbed an equaliser.

"We showed a lot of character to come back and we could have nicked it in the end but overall, we were happy enough to come away with a point. It's a tough place to go and we've found that out over the last few seasons."

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Большевик
Extra für "Auslöschung" :augenbrauen: :

823411[/snapback]

We fell behind early to James Milner's fine strike at Villa Park and although we had chances ourselves - most notably Jermain Defoe's penalty saved by Thomas Sorensen - we had Paul Robinson to thank for keeping the scoreline down to 1-0 at half-time.

We got more of a foothold in what was an entertaining encounter in the second half and Robbie came off the bench to secure a point with an excellent equaliser 12 minutes from time.

"It was a difficult game and I thought Villa played ever so well," reflected the Irish star. "They had a few chances and perhaps we were lucky to come in at half-time only 1-0 down.

"It might have been a reaction to their defeat at West Ham. We watched the video of that game and when a team gets beaten like that, the next time you want to put it right and that was Villa’s attitude and full credit to them.

"We also had a few chances, Jermain hit the crossbar and missed the penalty and it looked in the end like it might be one of those days — luckily enough in the end we grabbed an equaliser.

"We showed a lot of character to come back and we could have nicked it in the end but overall, we were happy enough to come away with a point. It's a tough place to go and we've found that out over the last few seasons."

:super: Soviel zum Thema Wechsel

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Большевик

Mendes ready to leave Tottenham

Pedro Mendes

Mendes has lost the battle for places in the Spurs midfield

Tottenham midfielder Pedro Mendes has said that he wants to quit the club.

The 26-year-old won the European Cup with Porto in 2004 but he has failed to win a regular place since his £2m move.

"I want to return to Portugal. I don't want to be ignored any more. If I am out of the picture then I will leave," he told the News of the World.

"The first year I had a good season but then some bad things set me back. I broke a toe and missed the last two months. But I can't be left like this."

The arrivals of Edgar Davids, Jermaine Jenas and Teemu Tainio have pushed Mendes down the pecking order at White Hart Lane, and he has been linked with a return to Porto.

"There has been talk but nothing has materialised. We have to wait and see," he said.

Soviel zum zu großen Kader.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

:super:  Soviel zum Thema Wechsel

823915[/snapback]

also, ich will ihn auch gerne weiter bei den spurs haben, nur das interview als beweis?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Большевик

Toll eine gute Woche Pokalaus und dann les ich das auf bbc

Carrick ruled out for two weeks

Grimsby 1-0 Spurs

Spurs midfield man Michael Carrick is likely to be sidelined for at least a fortnight after sustaining an ankle injury in the defeat at Grimsby.

Carrick fell awkwardly in the 1-0 Carling Cup loss at Blundell Park.

Boss Martin Jol said: "Michael Carrick twisted his ankle in a bad way. I've seen it on video again."

Jol added: "He's recovering quickly but I think it will take a couple of weeks. So we'll have to play with a new midfield again against Fulham."

Spurs hope to have Edgar Davids back as he continues to recover from a groin strain.

Jol said: "Edgar has a good chance to play and hopefully he will because it's not just about his quality, it's about his stature and he gives us confidence.

"That is exactly what we need this season."

Carrick, meanwhile, has taken issue with boss Martin Jol's claim that Robbie Keane and Jermain Defoe are not good striker partners.

If Routledge isn't fit I'd stick with Jenas on the right and put Mendes in the middle with Davids

From EM

Have your say on 606

Jol pointed an accusing finger at the pair after the Grimsby defeat.

But Carrick said: "When you've got two players of the calibre of those two, they are so good that I don't see why people say they can't play together.

"It's up to the manager who he wants to play, but they are good players."

Carrick added: "They are two quality players and they are two quality players that you want in your team."

After experiencing what he termed the worst defeat of his spell as Spurs boss, Jol criticised Keane and Defoe for their "immature" performances at Blundell Park.

The Dutchman said: "It was nothing new, because that's been my story all along. That's why I like somebody who can hold the ball up and a little fellow who can work the defence.

"We aren't scoring goals and we don't look like scoring goals, which is even worse and not good enough.

"You have to make the difference up front but sometimes against Grimsby we looked a bit immature."

:aaarrrggghhh:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

naja, da gehts ja a bisserl zu.

spurs - fulham: ein sieg muß wieder her.

copy & past von der tottenham-page;

Chris Hughton’s regular assessment of our forthcoming opponents — next up, Fulham in the Premiership on Monday night.

FULHAM are a very capable team. They have a lot of energy in the side and certainly good wing play in Luis Boa Morte and Steed Malbranque, both top class players.

Claus Jensen (pictured) in midfield is a very creative player, good on the ball and they now have Brian McBride’s strength with Thomas Radzinski’s pace up front. But they also have other options.

They’ve had a mixed start to the season while others have had good starts but we’re all aware in one or two months time it could all look different. You are looking at any stage to start a decent run and we know with where we are in the league, winning three or four games on the spin will move us into a very good position.

We also have to be aware that although we’re a couple of wins away from a very good position, we’re also a couple of losses away from being in the bottom half of the table.

It’s a home game for us and although we stuttered and disappointed on Tuesday night, we have to pick it up again now. We’re on the back of some decent performances in the league but no wins in our last three games, so we have to put that right.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Большевик

Ein Sieg für Tottenham und ich war dabei. Mido ist ein wirklich guter Stürmer. der afrikanische Koller. Defoe war trotz des Tors schwar. Keane wird von den Fans geliebt und jeder Ballkontakt nach der Einwechslung wurde gefeiert.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Merseyside - where football becomes living

Da ich nach längerer Abwesenheit festelle, dass es für diesen Thread nun einen - nicht zu erwartenden - regen Andrang gibt, was mich als Autor dieses Threads natürlich sehr freut :happy: , habe ich mir erlaubt, den Kader zu aktualisieren :winke:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Teamspieler

3:2 Sieg gegen Charlton. Tottenham könnte heuer endlich wieder in die nähe der Europacupplätze kommen. Sie haben mit Jol einen sehr guten Trainer und auch das Spielermaterial ist nicht das schlechteste was es auf der Insel gibt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Go Bears
3:2 Sieg gegen Charlton. Tottenham könnte heuer endlich wieder in die nähe der Europacupplätze kommen. Sie haben mit Jol einen sehr guten Trainer und auch das Spielermaterial ist nicht das schlechteste was es auf der Insel gibt.

836795[/snapback]

Mido´s Tor war echt Klasse!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag