Dinamo Zagreb - FC Salzburg

Postinho

419.png vs. 409.png

Nächstes Spiel in der Europa League, in dem wir mit einem Sieg bereits den Aufstieg in die K.O.-Phase fixieren können.

Lt. heutigem Sky-Interview mit Hütter sollten bis dahin Ulmer und Leitgeb auf jeden Fall wieder fit sein, bei Bruno "schaun ma mal" und Alan könnte evtl. auch noch was werden. Roguljic hat sich zwar heute im Liga-Spiel verletzt, ist aber im UEFA-Kader ohnehin nicht gemeldet und düfte darum auch nicht spielen.

Die Aufstellung (bzw. der Kader) könnte also ungefähr so aussehen:

Gulacsi

Ankersen - Ramalho - Hinteregger - Ulmer

Ilsanker

Kampl - Leitgeb - Keita

Soriano - Sabitzer

Bank: Walke, Schmitz, Schiemer, Caleta-Car, Laimer, Bruno (?), Alan (?).

Ansonsten ist auch noch Dwamena im UEFA-Kader gemeldet, aber ich weiß überhaupt nicht, wie sein aktueller Verletzungsstatus aussieht, und wenn er jetzt einige Monate nicht gespielt und auch noch nie mit den Profis trainiert hat, kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, dass man ihn mitnehmen würde...

bearbeitet von FireBull22

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wichtiger Spieler

Hey! A friend and I are the biggest Bullen in Croatia and we'd love to meet you guys and have a few beers with you after the game. We're going to the game in our Kampl and Soriano jerseys so we're risking getting beaten to support our team! :D Unfortunately we can't go to the south stand with you guys but we'd love to meet you after the game! Please make something happen if you can, it's our dream to meet real RBS fans! Here's a photo of us in our jerseys!!

107490271020403888238471.jpg

165628810203944093815057.jpg

bearbeitet von ToroRosso

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Halbgott

Hey! A friend and I are the biggest Bullen in Croatia and we'd love to meet you guys and have a few beers with you after the game. We're going to the game in our Kampl and Soriano jerseys so we're risking getting beaten to support our team! :D Unfortunately we can't go to the south stand with you guys but we'd love to meet you after the game! Please make something happen if you can, it's our dream to meet real RBS fans! Here's a photo of us in out jerseys!!

107490271020403888238471.jpg

165628810203944093815057.jpg

cool! and it should be possible to get tickets for the away sector in Zagreb, just contact Red bull...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Halbgott

We already tried to get tickets for away sector but unfortunately without success :(

get contact with Georg Rieger, the official fan-guardian. It should be possible to send him a copy of your passport so he has your dates and get you some tickets to Zagreb...

[email protected]

Please let me know if everything workd out....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wichtiger Spieler

get contact with Georg Rieger, the official fan-guardian. It should be possible to send him a copy of your passport so he has your dates and get you some tickets to Zagreb...

[email protected]

I've send him a message, so I will write you back when he answer me :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Halbgott

I think it will also be possible to get directly at the stadium of Zagreb tickets for the Salzburg sector.

glaube nicht das du als kroate dort unten einfach an tickets für unseren sektor kommst...

I've send him a message, so I will write you back when he answer me :)

:super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wichtiger Spieler

[email protected]

Unfortunately he can't manage for us to get tickets.

screenshot556.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag