Ligue 1 2010-2012

Grün-Weisser Stolz

Bei Marseille hat sich bissl was getan..

-Man hat durch die CL Gruppenaufstieg 13 Mille eingenommen :super:

-Cheyrou steht vor verlängerung seines Vertrages um ein weiteres Jahr.

die Horrormeldung ist aber der aritekl von FranceFootball.. Ein Ölprinz will Marseille übernehmen..

Einzig Positive daran ist, dass es nur von FranceFootball geschrieben wurde.. Da mache ich mir noch weniger sorgen aber bitte bitte ned zu so einen Klub ala City, PSG oder Chelsea werden....

Transfernews

Ludovic Obraniak und Antoine Griezman sind die plausibelsten Ziele fürn Transfer.. sollen Ayew während der CAN ersetzen.

Weiters sollen auch Éric Mouloungui oder Youssef El Arabi weiterhin am Radar sein..

Es soll da auch dieses Gerücht geben das ein gewisser Amauri unterschrieben hat oder was auch immer aber Deschamps gab da ne stellungsnahme ab das es nicht stimmt.(GOTT SEI DANK)

Lucho will aktuell noch immer bleiben und Gignac ist nun auch gleichgezogen. Gignac will seinen Klub nicht verlassen und nicht mal per leihe..

Einen Valbuena abgang wird es auch nicht geben. Hätte da jetzt nichts mitbekommen aber Labrune hat zu verstehen gegeben, dass Mathieu bleibt und der Spieler selber will natürlich bleiben.

Jose Anigo soll jetzt auch in Kamerun scouten gewesen sein und er sucht einen Dominanten Spieler der auch schnell ist und ein gutes Kopfballspiel hat..

Ibrahim Sissoko der auch mal von Anigo beobachtet wurde scheint zu teuer zu sein. Der Klub will zuviel und aktuell wars das.

bearbeitet von Noobody

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Spitzenspieler
die Horrormeldung ist aber der aritekl von FranceFootball.. Ein Ölprinz will Marseille übernehmen..

Einzig Positive daran ist, dass es nur von FranceFootball geschrieben wurde.. Da mache ich mir noch weniger sorgen aber bitte bitte ned zu so einen Klub ala City, PSG oder Chelsea werden....

:eek: zum kotzen wäre das... diese ölprinzen sollen sich um ihr öl kümmern und den europ. fußball in ruhe lassen. pfui. :nope:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Grün-Weisser Stolz

Sochaux Fans wirds freuen

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20111214_092303_maiga-enfin-vers-newcastle.html

Damit verlieren einen Problemkind sicher und wenn Anin auch geht einen weiteren.. Sicher keine schlechten Spieler aber Einstellungstechnisch ein graus.

-

Marseille ist auch so einen "bald" los

Rodriguez welcher von den Rangers kam wird endlich bald ade sagen.. In unseren Finanziellen Lage verlieren wir zum Glück einen weiteren vom Gehaltszettel :super: .

EDIT:

AS Monaco ist wie Tom richtig zitierte in Russischen Händen.. Na jetzt bin ich gespannt was da alles möglich ist. Wäre wichtig wenn sie auch die Zuschauer wieder ins Stadion locken könnten.

bearbeitet von Noobody

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Grün-Weisser Stolz

Lille hat sich nun auch ein Talent geangelt namens Ruiz aus Costa Rica.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20111214_083751_un-jeune-attaquant-a-lille.html

Ist keine 18 Jahre alt und dürfte bei der U20-WM aufgefallen sein und soll für 4 Jahre unterschrieben haben. :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo
French football quotes of the year 2011

December 20th, 2011 | Author: Tom Williams

L’Entente Cordiale

“They say it’s because I’m a sexy boy. The English are crazy!”

- Yohan Cabaye, on the ‘Dreamboat’ nickname bestowed upon him by Newcastle’s fans

“Behind the ‘big guns’ like Chelsea or Manchester [united], there’s also Sunderland or Wolverhampton. French players who are used to getting on the ball end up watching it fly over their heads for 90 minutes.”

- Marseille sporting director José Anigo has some words of advice for any budding Ligue 1 talents dreaming of plying their trade in the Premier League

“If you want us to just stick it in the box like I’ve seen Stoke City do, you’ll have to change the coach. I forbid it.”

- Rennes coach Frédéric Antonetti shares his thoughts on the football doctrine advocated by Tony Pulis

“Without wanting to be unkind, it’s difficult when there are only four of you defending. Sometimes you feel like you’re on your own. When you watch Barça, everyone defends – even Messi!”

- Laurent Koscielny feels a bit exposed in the Arsenal back four

“Sometimes I tell jokes and Joe Cole and I look at each other and we’re the only ones laughing.”

- Vincent Enyeama on the language barrier in the Lille changing room

“Bon match pour… my team – mon équipe – et… I’m very happy!”

- Ambushed by Canal+’s touchline reporter Laurent Paganelli, Joe Cole has a stab at his first interview in the language of his new homeland after Lille’s 3-1 win over Lyon

Banter

“Once again I’m attacked by Jean-Michel Larqué. I hope with all my heart I don’t end up like him after my career, but there’s no chance of that because I’m not an idiot.”

- Saint-Etienne goalkeeper Jérémie Janot has a pop at 63-year-old television pundit Jean-Michel Larqué, who had criticised him for letting in two late goals at Lens

Your mum.:allaaah:

- Aly Cissokho’s considered response to a supporter who told him to “go and join Arles-Avignon” during a Lyon training session in April

“Although the score was already 3-0, he’d been taking the piss out of us with the ball for a few minutes, dribbling past his opponent and then waiting so he could dribble past him again. It’s a lack of respect. Even his Lille team-mates said he was going too far.”

- Nancy captain André Luiz takes a dim view of Eden Hazard’s showboating

“Marseille come up to Paris to fuck PSG!”

- Microphone in hand, match-winner Taye Taiwo gets a bit carried away during the Coupe de la Ligue post-match celebrations by leading the OM fans in a chorus of one of their favourite chants

“It was a good response to people who don’t know football. It’ll make them shut their big mouths.”

- Modibo Maiga relishes his brace in a 3-0 defeat of Toulouse after stumbling into the viewfinder of the Sochaux boo boys

“At that moment, I told myself that they’d gone mad and didn’t realise. Today I know that I was wrong: they knew exactly what they were doing. They even closed the curtains on the bus to hide themselves from the cameras… With hindsight, I see them above all as a bunch of thoughtless brats.”

- Raymond Domenech is still struggling to let go of the 2010 World Cup

Transfer dealings

“Dimitri is in Paris because he went to see the Eiffel Tower.”

- Saint-Etienne co-president Roland Romeyer offers an unconvincing explanation for Dimitri Payet’s transfer deadline day dash to the capital in January

“It’s a high price to pay for a joke. They have no sense of humour.”

- Cédric Enjolras, president of village side FC Borne, after a prank bid for Lionel Messi earned him a six-month ban from the French Football Federation

“My dream is to go to Italy or Spain. England and Germany don’t appeal to me very much.”

- Michel Bastos positions himself squarely in the shop window, only to find himself stranded at Lyon after a move to Juventus fails to materialise

“At that price, I wouldn’t even pick up the phone.”

- Sochaux president Alexandre Lacombe takes his cue from Linda Evangelista after being told that Borussia Dortmund are preparing a €6 million bid for Marvin Martin

The race row

“We have the cup and we’re taking photos of each other. And then I hear Lilian Thuram – and I’m not the only one, Franck Leboeuf [heard it] as well – say: ‘Come on, let’s get a photo with all the blacks.’ And Franck Leboeuf gets up and says to him: ‘Lilian, what are you saying now? Imagine if we’d said, ‘Come on, let’s get a photo with all the whites.’ How would you have reacted?’ Those are discriminatory words and at no point did we misinterpret them and at no point could we have imagined that Lilian Thuram was a fascist or a racist.”

- After the dual-nationality quota row erupts in May, Christophe Dugarry relates an anecdote about the celebrations that followed France’s 1998 World Cup triumph

“There is nothing to suggest that Laurent Blanc in any way gave his support to discriminatory actions.”

- French sports minister Chantal Jouanno announces that Laurent Blanc has been cleared of wrongdoing after a two-pronged investigation by the FFF and the French sports ministry

“You get the impression that we produce the same kind of players: big, strong, powerful ones. And who are the big, strong, powerful ones? The blacks. That’s the way it is… The Spanish, they say: ‘We don’t have a problem. We have no blacks.’”

- Despite avoiding punishment, Blanc’s words – secretly recorded during a meeting with FFF officials – leave an unpleasant taste

Paris Saint-Germain

“At PSG, I’m in a zone and I don’t leave it. It’s what I’m asked to do, so I do it, but it’s true that I don’t feel good. I don’t feel like I can express my qualities as I’d like to. Lots of times I move but nothing happens because my team-mates don’t follow me… In France, they play with their heads down.”

- Record signing Javier Pastore reflects on his struggles to adapt to life in Ligue 1 in an interview with So Foot, only to later claim he had been misquoted

“When he hits the ball with his head, it makes such a sound you think it’s going to explode.”

- An anonymous opponent talks in hushed tones to L’Équipe about Mamadou Sakho’s aerial prowess

André Ayew: “Why don’t you run more?”

Jérémy Ménez: “Running is for the others. I’m here for the attacking play.”

- On-field exchange during Marseille’s 3-0 Clásico win at Stade Vélodrome, reported in L’Équipe but denied by Ménez

“Beckham in Paris will certainly be good for shopping. I love this player but he is not the footballer he was. And if he comes to Paris now it will be to do something other than football.”

- Michel Platini smells a rat over David Beckham’s proposed arrival in the City of Lights

Les Bleus

“At the highest level, the 4-4-2 no longer exists.”

- Laurent Blanc, shortly before sending France out to face Albania in… a 4-4-2 formation

“Franck is the salt in the soup.”

- Franz Beckenbauer lauds Franck Ribéry’s superb start to the 2011-12 season for Bayern Munich

“Martin might be too young and too green, but he’s the only one who offers… that perpetual movement, that availability, that desire to play pass after pass after pass. With Iniesta and Xavi, Barcelona have two of them. Martin could become that vital element for France. He possesses the art of perpetual movement, the art of making things simple. And that’s very complicated.”

- Bixente Lizarazu climbs aboard the Marvin Martin bandwagon

“I’d prefer it if the coach said certain things to me face to face.”

- Samir Nasri takes exception after Blanc calls for him to “do more” in the colours of his country

“Mourinho is very different to the coaches I’ve known before. Does he have to pull me by the ears? Yes, often. But it does me good.”

- Karim Benzema explains how José Mourinho helped him turn around his Real Madrid career

“I don’t tell myself that I’m never going to play, even though it would require an extraordinary set of circumstances for that to happen. But Hugo Lloris could eat something bad and Steve Mandanda could twist his finger innocuously. I’ve been called up since 2009 and I’ve only got one cap.”

- Cédric Carrasso, France’s third-choice goalkeeper, lives in hope

And finally…

“Montpellier champions of France? If I was Marseille, Paris, Lyon, Lille or Rennes, I’d stab myself in the arse with a sausage! What an embarrassment it would be for them.”

- Montpellier president Louis Nicollin delves into his bottomless bag of weird and wonderful metaphors to express how he’d feel if his side were to win the league

“No, it’s because he needs to move his arse.”

- Caen coach Franck Dumas, when asked if 16-year-old striker M’Baye Niang’s early-season struggles were down to his age

“In 10 minutes, I figure a guy out. I act according to my instincts; sometimes badly, perhaps. But I know if he’s an idiot or a good guy. Idiots are like good guys, they’re everywhere. I’ve never been mistaken. I bought the book, Travailler avec des cons [Working with Idiots]. It helped me.”

- Ligue 1’s answer to Chuck Norris, Bordeaux coach Francis Gillot, on his approach to man management

“We’re stuck with that tag, a bit like how the Jews unfortunately had to wear a cross [sic] on their sleeves.”

- Toulouse coach Alain Casanova gets slightly carried away while complaining about his side’s reputation for defensive football (he later apologised)

“At the end of my career, it’s 100 percent certain that I’ll go back home [to Rafael Obligado, in Buenos Aires province], because I know that there’s nothing better than the life there. I’ll go fishing, I won’t have the traffic and all the noises of the city, I’ll just be in nature, peaceful. If I hadn’t been a professional player, I would definitely have worked in the fields, in the countryside.”

- Lisandro López has got it all figured out

http://www.tomwfootball.com/2011/12/20/french-football-quotes-of-the-year-2011/

:feier:

bearbeitet von Tom.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo

Beckham @ PSG:

David Beckham to earn €800,000 a month at PSG (L'Equipe). Current top earners are Gourcuff (€366,000), Pastore (€350,000), Nene (€330,000).

@tomwfootball

:betrunken:

Die bestbewerteten Spieler der bisherigen Saison laut France Football:

http://www.francefootball.fr/ligue-1/Etoiles.html

bearbeitet von Tom.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo
PSGs Trainer Antoine Kombouaré soll lt. AFP gefeuert worden sein. Wäre nicht überraschend. Als Nachfolger wird wieder Ancelotti heiß gehandelt, der lt. L'Équipe TV im Oktober einen Vorvertrag unterschrieben haben soll.

aas.de

bearbeitet von Tom.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

letzter Zehner

€800.000 im monat für einen durchschnittlichen kicker wie beckham. ob die rechnung mit dem dressenverkauf aufgeht? kauft sich wirklich noch wer ein beckhamdress?

dummes paris, was ist nur aus dir geworden.:facepalm:

bearbeitet von quaiz

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bester Mann im Team

mmmh also da bin ich mal wirklich gespannt, vielleicht lockt der liebe Beckham dann doch den ein oder anderen Fußballfan in die Französische Liga, die es mit Sicherheit gut gebrauchen kann, wenn jemand als Person etwas Aufmerksamkeit in den französischen Fußball bringt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo

aas.de hat bei der Pressekonferenz zu Carlo Ancelotti's Amtantritt bei PSG live mitgeblogt:

[15h00] Carlo Ancelotti ergreift das Wort und spricht von Anfang an auf französisch, kündigt an, dass er so schnell wie möglich versucht Französisch zu lernen, aber nun die PK lieber auf italienisch weiter führen möchte. Sportdirektor Leonardo meint grinsend: es hat lange gedauert, bis er diese Sätze auswendig gelernt hat.

[15h05] Bei der Frage nach Beckham ergreift lieber Leonardo das Wort. “Wir haben immer gesagt, dass mit Beckham noch nichts abgeschlossen ist. Wir sind immer noch dran, aber es gibt Details die über diesen Transfer entscheiden, die nichts mit uns und dem Fußball zu tun haben. Er hat sein Leben in Los Angeles, seine Frau und seine Kinder. Das ist eine persönliche Entscheidung, ob er seinen Lebensmittelpunkt, den er in L.A. aufgebaut hat, wieder aufgeben will.”

[15h08] Ancelotti hat bereits zwei Plätze seines Trainerstabes festgelegt: Giovanni Mauri für die Konditionsarbeit, mit dem er schon bei Milan und Chelsea gearbeitet hat und Claude Makelele vom PSG als Assistent. Ansonsten wird er zahlreiche Mitarbeiter vom Vorgänger Kombouaré übernehmen.

[15h14] Weise Worte von Ancelotti zu dem was man im Transferfenster vor hat: “Wir werden keine Namen nennen. Was sich verwirklichen lässt, wird verwirklicht.”

[15h16] Auf die Frage eines italienischen Reporters, ob der PSG mit dem katarischen Geld zu einem Retortenklub wird und Anfeindungen riskiert, guckt Leonardo in die Runde und fragt ob er – der Sportdirektor vom PSG – auf französisch oder italienisch antworten soll. Er entscheidet sich für eine Antwort auf italienisch, was sehr viele französische Journalisten verärgert. Sie wollen sich nicht mit dem

Simultandolmetscher abspeisen lassen und verlangen einen französischen O-Ton von Leonardo.

[15h19] Leonardo: “Was man verstehen muss, ist die Motivation der entscheidenden Leute. Es geht nicht um Geld, sondern um Emotionen. Emotionen die man hier in Gang setzen möchte, von Leuten, die den Fußball lieben. Und sie möchten dies nicht irgendwo umsetzen, sondern hier!“. Dreikommafünf auf der nach oben offenen Dietmar-Hopp-Skala.

[15h21] Ancelotti über das was er in Sachen Fußball mit dem PSG vor hat: “Ich will nicht alles umkrempeln. Ich muss erst die Ligue 1 kennenlernen und bei einem Tabellenführer muss man nicht alles ändern. Ich werde mir die Spieler und ihr Verhalten anschauen und entsprechenden dann eingreifen. Ich will eine gute Struktur. Wir haben hohes individuelles Potential und sind eher offensiv ausgerichtet. ich will dynamisches, gut aussehendes und effizientes Spiel sehen” … außerdem hätte ich gerne ein Erdbeertörtchen, zwei Latexslips und ein 500-Quadratmeter-Appartement.

[15h25] Es wird die Stadion-Frage gestellt und Leonardo gibt eine relativ nichtssagende Antwort. Ich werde nach der Übertragung noch einmal darauf eingehen.

[15h27] Frage eines englischen Journalisten über Drogba und Malouda. Ancelotti: “Ich mag beide Spieler. Ich habe guten Kontakt mit diesen beiden Spielern, aber es ist nicht meine Aufgabe da was zu machen und es ist auch nicht sinnvoll über beide Spieler zu sprechen – einen Tag bevor sie in der Premier League spielen. Beide waren bislang kein Thema.”

[15h31] Frage eines Journalisten an Leonardo: “Warum haben Sie eigentlich Kombouaré gefeuert?“. Leonardo: “Das ist jetzt nicht der richtige Augenblick um darauf zu antworten. Wir stellen heute einen neuen Trainer vor. Vielleicht können wir uns einen anderen Mal darüber unterhalten.”

[15h34] Ancelotti kommt inzwischen mit den Sprachen durcheinander und antwortet auf eine französische Frage, nach Übersetzung ins Italienische auf Englisch…

[15h42] Ancelotti wähnt die Ligue 1 taktisch nahe an der Serie A: ein Wettbewerb, wo man taktik-lastig und aus einer guten defensiven Struktur heraus arbeitet, während in der Premier League die Partien eher mit offenem Visier geführt werden.

[15h44] Ancelotti zu seinem Trainerstab:

Claude Makelele soll seine Erfahrung und Charisma in der Kommunikation mit den Spielern einbringen, kennt sich außerdem im Klub und in der Liga aus. Ein Holen von Ray Wilkins ist nicht angedacht.

[15h45] Leonardo: der Vertrag geht über zweieinhalb Jahre (bis Sommer 2014).

[15h51] Die Pressekonferenz ist beendet. Gleich noch ein Wort zur Stadionfrage…

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag