Hello From Israel

Green Apes

Anfänger

is this enough for the national league, or are you looking for a new and bigger one.

they started to built a new stadium in haifa , we don't know when they will finish the work , it supposed to have 32,000 seats

here is the picture of the new stadium

united2kn1.jpg

bearbeitet von MHFC-ISRAEL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

The reason the game won't take place in our home stadium is because it doesn't fit Uefa's standarts. It's pretty old and uncomfortable, but a new stadium is planned to be completed in 2012.

The only stadium which fits Uefa's standarts is Ramat Gan stadium, we all hate it. It's impossible to actually watch the game from 70% of the stadium, and the acoustics are aweful.

Our 14,000 seats stadium is enough for the Israeli league, it's full only against our rivals, but 7000-8000 is the average against the other teams.

But, as I said, we're still looking for our new stadium, 34,000 seats, mainly to host games in European competitions there and not in Ramat Gan, but we believe that with a new stadium, more fans will come to the less important games too.

Hi

Is the signage is Israel only in hebrew, or in english too?

Hebrew, English and even Arabic if you like ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I'll be back!

Hi all,

I have been to Salzburg last October(short visit after the Oktoberfest) and really loved the place!!!

Many things to see,and a very lovely city!

Anyway,I think you will also enjoy Haifa,so if u have the chance to join your team to the away game,dont hesitate.

Regarding the comments wirtten by some stupid kids,please ignore them,unfortunately we suffer from them almost everyday.

I think that the matches will be close,some of our fans watched your game yesterday against Mattersburg ,and to be honest,they were much more afraid from your team before watching this game,now they are much more optimistic...

What do you about our team?players?how come you didnt win the home games the last two rounds?

Have a great day.

First of all you should know that the dirt game which Mattersburg practised (they have a lot of fighting spirit but no discipline and no technical skills) is not representative for the Austrian League and so Salzburg was not able to show their skills. A lot of teams get problems when they have to play against Mattersburg.

And the second thing you should know is that Mattersburg probably will be relegated.

719a_large.jpg

sam pic ...

Btw.: Nice pics. Could you tell us more about the places and monuments you have shown us? I have identify some pics of the Knesset, Jerusalem and the "Wailing Wall", but what's about the rest?

Greetings from Vienna!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast vladimir dvalishvili

hello i'm vladimir dvalishvili

bearbeitet von vladimir dvalishvili

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag