Hello From Israel

Green Apes

Anfänger

Hi all,

I have been to Salzburg last October(short visit after the Oktoberfest) and really loved the place!!!

Many things to see,and a very lovely city!

Anyway,I think you will also enjoy Haifa,so if u have the chance to join your team to the away game,dont hesitate.

Regarding the comments wirtten by some stupid kids,please ignore them,unfortunately we suffer from them almost everyday.

I think that the matches will be close,some of our fans watched your game yesterday against Mattersburg ,and to be honest,they were much more afraid from your team before watching this game,now they are much more optimistic...

What do you about our team?players?how come you didnt win the home games the last two rounds?

Have a great day.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

A.E.I.O.U.

the game will be in ramat gan stadium

Yes we heart about that fact, which seems a little bit strange to me, because you played Aktobe in your stadium. :ratlos:

How much people do you think will come to Ramat Gan ? (if the first game in salzburg ends with a tie)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

I think that the matches will be close,some of our fans watched your game yesterday against Mattersburg ,and to be honest,they were much more afraid from your team before watching this game,now they are much more optimistic...

What do you about our team?players?how come you didnt win the home games the last two rounds?

Have a great day.

The goal against M'Burg was basically that noone gets injured. If you had them in your league, you'd know that a "nice game" is almost impossible there.

To be honest, we, as fans, dont know so much about your team but i'm sure that the training-staff will inform itself properly. You wont be underrated if that is what you want to know.

Regarding the home-games.

Against Dublin, Salzburg was the better team and had a lot of chances but no luck at all. They hit the post 3 times, etc. Dublin made a goal with their only chance.

I havnt seen the game against Zagreb but they're just a lot better than Dublin. The 1:1 was lucky...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Yes we heart about that fact, which seems a little bit strange to me, because you played Aktobe in your stadium. :ratlos:

How much people do you think will come to Ramat Gan ? (if the first game in salzburg ends with a tie)

if the first game will end with a tie, and also if not (small lose), the stadium will be full of 40,000 green fans.

we played Aktobe in our stadium, but we cant played there also in the Play-offs because its an advanced round and our stadium is pretty old and not suitble for Uefa (only 14,000 seats).

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

i think in ramat gan will be many fans, i don't know how much but for example in another year there were almost 40,000 fans in the CL play-offs of maccabi haifa

we can't play in our stadium because of uefa standarts for CL in this stage

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

by the way - how much salzburg fans will come to the first game in red-bull arena? i saw you brought only 13,000 against Bohemiens and 16,000 against Dinamo.. its surprising because you have 30,000 seats in the stadium.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

gee its hard so answer with those hi-res pictures in the thread

well i expect about 20.000-25.000

this is pretty good for austrian standards

30.000 are only achieved against top-teams like Arsenal, Bayern, etc.

The audience is known to be quite "picky"

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag