kader für färör und litauen

Postet viiiel zu viel

Portieri: Abbiati (Torino), Amelia (Livorno), Buffon (Juventus).

Difensori: Barzagli (Palermo), Cannavaro (Real Madrid), Gamberini (Fiorentina), Materazzi (Inter), Oddo (Milan), Pasqual (Fiorentina), Tonetto (Roma), Zambrotta (Barcellona).

Centrocampisti: Ambrosini (Milan), De Rossi (Roma), Diana (Palermo) Gattuso (Milan), Perrotta (Roma), Pirlo (Milan).

Attaccanti: Del Piero (Juventus), Di Natale (Udinese), Inzaghi (Milan), Lucarelli (Livorno), Quagliarella (Sampdoria), Rocchi (Lazio).

es fehlen totti, nesta, toni, camoranesi und eventuell könnte man mal spieler wie chiellini, pazzini oder rosina nominieren.

mein vorschlag:

buffon

oddo - materazzi - cannavaro - zambrotta

gattuso - pirlo - de rossi/perrotta

di natale - del piero

quagliarella

bearbeitet von lorenzo

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

Ich wäre für folgende Startelf:

Del Piero - Inzaghi

De Rossi - Pirlo - Perrotta - Gattuso

Zambrotta - Cannavaro - Materazzi - Oddo

Buffon

wär auch meine startelf.

für meinen geschmack fehlt dem mittelfeld das donadoni einberufen hat etwas kreativität. sind rosina, aquilani und montolivo nicht berücksichtigt worden weil sie bei der u21 em mitspielen?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Weltklassekicker

Ich weiß nicht, ich hab's nicht so mies gefunden. Die Faröer sind zuhause sicher nicht so schwach.... Italien hat auch mit einer ziemlichen B-Elf das Spiel immer im Griff gehabt, hätte man die Chancen va in HZ 1 genutzt, hätte es für die Inselkicker ziemlich bitter werden können. So bleibt halt ein 2:1, das dem Spielverlauf eigentlich nicht entspricht....

Trotzdem halte ich Donadoni nicht für den Richtigen, aber was soll's.......

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

omni potens

off topic:

Zambrotta Upset By Totti's "Important" Decision

Barcelona midfielder Gianluca Zambrotta is not exactly jumping with joy at Totti's decision to re-join the national team.

It seems that the manner in which Francesco Totti announced his decision to return to the national team has not gone down too well.

In particular, the comment that he would now be back for the "important" games has created a stir of sorts.

"I'm ready for Italy's important matches," Totti had said on Monday morning.

While Inter Milan defender Marco Materazzi had defender the Roma skipper, insisting that he was being misunderstood, Zambrotta has made his contrasting views on the matter abundantly clear.

"I’m just looking to forge a group spirit with players who are here rather than those who are not," said the full-back tersely.

"I don’t want to cause any controversy, but if you care about the Azzurri shirt, then you must care about it all the time, and not just in the important games.

"This is just my point of view though and not a criticism."

Italy have crucial qualifying games against France, Ukraine and Scotland at the start of next season.

naja wo er recht hat, hat er recht........

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Stimmt, sehe ich auch so. Da ist Totti ganz ordentlich ins Fettnäpfchen getreten, und nach der Meldung von Platini wirds nicht besser!....

Platini: Shut up, Totti!

The war of words around Francesco Totti’s Italy sabbatical continues with Michel Platini insisting he should just “shut up and play.”

The Roma captain has caused controversy with his decision to abandon international football after winning the 2006 World Cup, supposedly due to fitness concerns.

Yet despite having a metal plaque in his ankle, he has become Serie A’s top scorer with 26 goals and leader in the race for the Golden Shoe for European hitmen.

“The decision is up to Roberto Donadoni,” said UEFA President Platini. “I can be certain that if I were the Coach, I would have called Totti and told him to shut up and play.”

The Italian Federation has always tried to calm the situation by reassuring that Donadoni and Totti agreed to this sabbatical until the player felt he had totally recovered from his fractured ankle.

“Giving up your own national team is a proposal I would never have made as a Coach and as a player would not have even taken into consideration,” added Le Roi.

“Totti is 30 now and perhaps he cannot play every game, but it is the Coach who makes that decision.

"In France if someone is called and does not attend, he is suspended. It is written in the FIFA contract that an international call is obligatory."

As Totti has not technically refused an international call-up, UEFA and the FIGC cannot impose sanctions.

However, if Donadoni chose to disregard their conversation and make the call public, the issue would get extremely tense.

“My choice has always depended on physical problems, not from my desire to spend more time with my family,” assured Totti in ‘Chi’ magazine.

“It’s not easy to stay away from home for long periods of time, but it is a necessary evil in our line of work.”

Totti has said he will return to the Azzurri for the “important games” in September against France and Ukraine.

“We will clarify the Totti case after the match with Lithuania,” added FIGC President Giancarlo Abete. “We’ll find a solution so we don’t arrive at the last minute with everything up in the air.”

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Italien wird heute wohl so auflaufen gegen Litauen:

Di Natale - Inzaghi - Quagliarella

De Rossi - Pirlo - Perrotta

Tonetto - Materazzi - Barzagli - Zambrotta

Buffon

Ich gehe natürlich von einem Sieg gegen Litauen aus, da darf nichts mehr anbrennen. Hoffe auf eine Einwechslung von Del Piero, denn dann würde er sein 84. Länderspiel für Italien bestreiten und braucht "nur" noch 16 Spiele bis zur 100er Marke, die er erreichen wird. Es gibt jetzt noch 6 Quali Spiele, den die Vorbereitungsspiele für die EURO (3-5) und dann die EURO (hoffentlich alle 6)selbst. Wären also ca. 16-18 mögliche Einsätze, wird knapp, aber mal schauen.

Ein Abschiedsspiel nach der EURO wird ja bestimmt auch noch drinnen sein. :)

Naja, vielleicht täusch ich mich ja auch und Ale spielt sowieso nach der EURO noch weiter in der Sqaudra.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag