Jornada 16

3 Dinger gegen Huelva zu bekommen ist schon ein Hammer. Und das noch zu Hause. Dazu hat Real kaum Torchancen herausgespielt.

Ich kann mich nicht an so eine Real Leistung erinnern

Streu bitte Salz in die Wunde! :)

Hier Kommentare:

Fabio Capello:

How would you assess the match?

There are no answer for the way we player. Yesterday I told my players that a game prior to vacation is always dangerous. And that's what happened. This team didn't at all resemble the team that defeated Espanyol on Sunday. They played well and deserved to win. We have to look ahead.

Would you call this an accident?

I think were were invisible out there. There's no way this can be a team. Something happened, but we have to forget about losing and think about our next match. I don't know what happened. Toni Grande and I were talking on the bench and didn't know what to do. We had to change the entire eleven. It wasn't possible.

Did it resemble the same attitude the team had against Getafe?

Much worse than the Getafe match.

Were you in favour of playing this match?

It was a tough situation. They decided to play, so that can't be an excuse.

Did you have any say in the decision?

They asked me what I thought, and I told the League and FA that it was their decision. I didn't want to play tomorrow.

Is this defeat a big step backwards?

It's unexplainable. We lack heart, strength, and quality. This same thing can't happen to another 14 players. Something was going on in their heads. It wasn't a question of the style of play, it was all in our heads.

Will the new signing help improve the situation?

We're talking about who we have here now.

What happened?

I don't know. I am not mad at anyone. It was a team thing. We'll discuss it tomorrow in training.

The four matches Van Nistelrooy and Ronaldo have played together have resulted in losses.

I don't think today was a matter of whether or not Ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy can play together. Neither played well today and missed several easy passes. They received no long deliveries.

How do you feel?

I have a lot running through my mind and am analysing things. I told the players one thing: to control their weight during vacation and Merry Christmas. When a team plays like they did today, we have to assess the situation and speak about it calm manner.

When was the last time you lost 3-0?

I don't remember.

Are Diarra and Cassano being punished?

They didn't train on Monday or Tuesday. They were punished. That's not me. They were both niggled.

Fabio Cannavaro:

“I think everything went wrong tonight. It was a difficult match and we can't make any excuses. The whole team played poorly. You can't really say anything when you play like we did. It was a blow to the team's morale and our spot in the table. We can't play badly at home if we're winning on the road.”

“It was impossible to even score the equaliser. We didn't have many shots on goal. That's football if you don't play well and put no heart into it. Every match is difficult. They are a humble team that knew Real Madrid was more talented, but they knew how to play against us. It's totally understandable that the coach talks to us. He has to be mad when his team loses like they did.”

“We always have to win. We didn't win or play well today. We hope 2007 is a different story. I want to apologise to all the fans. We have to focus on the best aspects and improve upon them.”

Raúl:

“We've had problems at home since the start of the season. We've played a couple decent games, but, in general, we're having trouble at home. We let our opponents take the lead and then it's an uphill climb for us. We tried hard in the second half tonight, but Uche's goal was the dagger in the heart.”

“I can understand why people are complaining. They're upset. We have to keep battling. We're going to take a break, and come January, we'll take on the rest of the season knowing we're still capable of doing great things.”

“They were better in every aspect, and the score reflects that. We are all sad and upset. It's not the image we wanted people to go home with. There's no way to explain it. They just played better and we weren't able to dominate the game. We weren't counting on losing. It really hurts.”

Pedja Mijatovic

"I can't believe it. After all the suffering and incredible effort against Espanyol we couldn't pull it out again. Recreativo played and touched the ball well. We didn't exist on the pitch. It's a very unpleasant loss. It's hard to come up with positive aspects. We did everything badly, like too many passes, which I can't understand. We didn't exist out there. We didn't even have one opportunity.”

“I hope it's the last defeat at home. We're going to give a lot more to be happy about next year. We had a lot of trouble on our side of the pitch and that's what we want to improve. We need the fans' support and to think about what we did well, if there is anything. Then we have to do everything possible to achieve our goals.”

“We have to analyse a lot of things. This match should serve as an example of how not to play. The players need to take this time off to rest with their families, and starting December 30th, do everything in their power to make sure these things don't happen.”

“I would have liked to give all the Madridistas three points for Christmas, but I'll take this opportunity to send my best wishes to our members, fans, and supporters. Happy holidays and next year will be much better for Madridismo.”

bearbeitet von rahzel

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp
Das war Sevilla spielt ist langsam rekordverdächtig - in der Form kann sie nicht mal Barca stoppen. 4-0 gegen Depor, 3-1 in Huelva und 2-1 gg. Real kann sich schon sehen lassen. Wie hat Sevilla's Trainer de la Cruz gesagt? Nicht mal Ronaldinho hätte bei uns einen Stammplatz, und das mag was heißen :D

Das war der Präsident von Sevilla, Del Nido, hab dazu eh was im Barcelona-Channel geschrieben. Keine Ahnung, was der an dem Tag gesoffen hat, um so einen Blödsinn abzulassen.

Zurück zu Real, Stellungnahmen:

Capello: We were awful

Fabio Capello could barely hide his frustration as Real Madrid were beaten 3-0 by Recreativo de Huelva at the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday night. It is the third year in a row that Real have lost their final league match before the winter break.

"It was inexplicable, the players were totally unrecognisable," coach Capello said.

"I don't know what happened. I turned to (assistant coach) Toni (Grande) and said: 'What do I do? Change all 11 players?'

"There was no enthusiasm, no effort, no quality. Nothing. It can't be that something went wrong with all 14 players. Mentally there is something wrong with them."

Real's sporting director Predrag Mijatovic was at a loss to explain what had happened to his side.

"I can't understand it," he told the club's website. "We messed up everything, we just weren't there on the pitch. We didn't create a single scoring chance. This was an example of how we shouldn't play.

"I hope this will be our last defeat," he added. "I am sure next year will be better."

(eurosport.com)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Danke Danke! :D

Aber jetzt mal ehrlich, wer konnte mit sowas rechnen, und das noch zuhause!???

Zuletzt hat man meines Wissens gegen Barcelona in Topform derart hoch zuhause verloren!....

Hehe... stimmt, war das legendäre Game wo Dinho 2 wunderschöne Tore erzielt hatte und vom gegnerischen Publikum beklatscht wurde :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag