Inter Mailand

forza roma

Was genau verstehst du da nicht? :D

Naja, Top 3 ist immer noch hoch genug angesetzt. ;) Wenn sich niemand verletzt und die Neuzugänge einschlagen sicher möglich, ansonsten wird es schwer genug, die Top 3 zu erreichen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

if i were a robot, my arm would be an aeropress.

Ich hab ja auch nicht behauptet dass wir das tun. Das ist nur das angebliche Saisonziel was man auf Interfanseiten so liest..

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Die Gazzetta mit einer Einschätzung wie hoch die prozentuale Chance ist dass die Inter-Spieler beim Verein bleiben:

Screen-Shot-2013-05-26-at-9.18.45-PM.png

Meine Wünsche:

Chivu weg

Jonathan weg

M'Baye verleihen

Pereira weg

Silvestre weg

Alvarez weg

Duncan verleihen

Gargano weg

Kuzmanovic weg

Mudingayi weg

Obi verleihen

Schelotto verleihen (würde ihn noch nicht ganz abschreiben, hat bei Atalanta stark gespielt)

Stankovic weg

Rocchi weg

10 Spieler will ich also nächste Saison echt nicht mehr bei uns unter Vertrag sehen, weil sie sowieso nix reissen und enorm viel an Gehalt kosten!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postaholic

Meine Wünsche:

Chivu weg

Jonathan weg

M'Baye verleihen

Pereira weg

Silvestre weg

Alvarez weg

Duncan verleihen

Gargano weg

Kuzmanovic weg

Mudingayi weg

Obi verleihen

Schelotto verleihen (würde ihn noch nicht ganz abschreiben, hat bei Atalanta stark gespielt)

Stankovic weg

Rocchi weg

10 Spieler will ich also nächste Saison echt nicht mehr bei uns unter Vertrag sehen, weil sie sowieso nix reissen und enorm viel an Gehalt kosten!

Ergänze deine Liste noch um Cassano, Castellazzi, Milito und Samuel, dann passts :yes:

Btw. wieso um alles in der Welt steht die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass wir Jonathan halten bei 60 %. Das ist der erste dens verscherbeln, herschenken oder drauflegen sollen, das er endlich weg ist.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sola non la lascio mai

Mich wunderts dass es noch nirgends erwähnt wurde.

Der indonesische Geschäftsmann Erick Thohir (Astra International), möchte sich bei Inter Anteile erkaufen, Massimo Moratti überlegt ja, den Klub zu verkaufen um ihn finanziell wieder salonfähig zu machen. Thohir bietet 260-280 Millionen und legt noch 100 Millionen € für Transfers drauf.

Moratti ist allerdings noch am Zögern.

http://www.football-...eover-ultimatum

bearbeitet von LEIMBEIDL

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

fino alla fine

Geht mir eigentlich am A.... vorbei was bei Inter passiert, doch die 100 Mio. € für Transfers, wären für uns wohl eher negativ was Jovetic betrifft. Auf der anderen Seite, könnte man vielleicht die 50% von Isla gut verkaufen können, und auch an Melo soll ja Interesse von Mazzarri bestehen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Mich wunderts dass es noch nirgends erwähnt wurde.

Der indonesische Geschäftsmann Erick Thohir (Astra International), möchte sich bei Inter Anteile erkaufen, Massimo Moratti überlegt ja, den Klub zu verkaufen um ihn finanziell wieder salonfähig zu machen. Thohir bietet 260-280 Millionen und legt noch 100 Millionen € für Transfers drauf.

Moratti ist allerdings noch am Zögern.

Ich war im Urlaub :RiedWachler:

Meine Infos sind, dass Thohir 300 Mio. für 100% des Clubs bietet, Moratti aber nur 40% verkaufen will. Außerdem würde Thohir das neue Stadion hinstellen und 60 Mio. für Transfers zur Verfügung stellen...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Es gibt ein Interview mit Mazzarri auf inter.it über sein Coaching-Team und warum er zu Inter gewechselt ist. Ich stell es mal hier rein:

APPIANO GENTILE - Walter Mazzarri’s first press conference as Inter coach got into full flow with questions coming from all corners of a packed press room at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti.

Considering how last season went at Inter, what are your plans for the squad you have here?

“Firstly I’m a coach and when I take on a new job it’s my duty, out of respect for the fans and the club, to get the most out of the players the club provides me with. That’s what I’ve always done in 12 years of coaching. In terms of Inter, I think the value of this squad is greater than what it unfortunately achieved last season, both in results and performances. That’s not a slight on anyone, I don’t know what happened because I wasn’t here. I have complete respect for those who came before me at Inter. What matters is that I’ll have to work with all the players the club gives me starting on 8 July. Then, depending on what I see on the pitch and the other things I mentioned earlier, I’ll start assessing everything. By that I mean the players’ dedication to work, how they deal with the workload and the fatigue. After that I’ll sit down with the club as I’ve always done and then you’ll find out about any decisions we make regarding the transfer market.”

Your former president has had a few things to say about you recently, using some colourful metaphors at times. Would you like to respond to anything he’s said?

“The president likes to joke. Sometimes he does it well, others less so. I spent four magnificent years at Napoli, I did a lot for the club and for myself and I was also given a lot in return. It was a beautiful marriage and like all marriages there’s a start and sometimes there’s an end. The end might come if you find yourself lacking motivation after many years, and that’s something Fabio Capello has said too. I felt it was the right time to move on. The only thing I don’t want to hear is the word ‘betrayal’. I won’t have that because I think I did very well for him, for the club and for the city as a whole. I left for the reasons I’ve already mentioned and I don’t want to go back over it. Let’s steer away from any controversy and look forward.”

You have a big backroom team. Can you tell us something about them?

“Giuseppe Baresi is going to stay here and work with me. He’s been at the club for ages and everyone looks up to him. He’ll help me settle in. I wanted to have him with me so that I can understand certain things about how the club works and he’ll stay on my team.

“Then there are the people who have followed me throughout my career. The first is Pondrelli, the fitness coach, who’s been with me since I first started coaching all the way back at Bologna. He’s always worked with me and thankfully the results we’ve had have been reassuring: our teams have never suffered from drops in fitness levels. They might have had the odd blip but they’ve never stopped running and have always been in good shape.

“Then there’s Frustalupi, who will help me with tactics and organising the players on the pitch. Luca Vigiani is a technical collaborator who will work with me and Frustalupi.

“Papale is the goalkeeping coach. He’s been with me my whole career since we met at Acireale and he’s achieved excellent results with the keepers he’s trained.

“That’s my coaching staff. Then we have Concina and Nitti, who work on the outside, they’re scouts and they won’t be around at Appiano Gentile. I’m in the process of discussing with Branca and Ausilio about some others but we’ll see. Those are the important people, the ones who get the players performing.

“I was forgetting someone else, someone very important. Giuseppe Santoro, a technical consultant who will help me in relations with the press and Branca and Ausilio in particular. He’ll be a massive help to me across the board.”

Ten years in Serie A and you’ve never been sacked. How would you describe yourself as a coach? What’s your secret?

“First of all, hello everybody. I don’t have any secrets as such and besides it’s not for me to say certain things. I think in my twelve years as a coach I’ve built my name and my career by insisting on respect for the rules and a mutual respect between the players and those I’ve worked with. In football success – and thankfully things have always gone well for me so far – is achieved by paying attention to detail and following a work ethic. Football is a sport but it’s played at such a high professional level nowadays that I think those key qualities are almost as important as the ability of the players and the coach.

“Going a bit further, it’s the players who have got to know me best down the years and they tend to see me as a coach who does a lot of work on tactics, a tactician who tries to give his teams a clearly defined structure. Looking at my career I think there have been times when I’ve managed to do that to great effect and others when it’s gone less well, in terms of the football played, at teams where as often happens you see the improvement towards the end once everyone has got used to each other.

“In modern-day football, and this is where we can talk about Inter, you need to be extremely well prepared both physically and mentally and that’s why I insist on a work ethic – that’s sacred to me. The first thing I’ll say to the players when I see them is that training is sacred: if you miss a training session there must be an extremely good reason for it, otherwise you need to be training and pulling out all the stops. If a player is skilful, he’ll show that he’s better than the others on the pitch.”

Given that Napoli are going to be playing in the Champions League, and given the interest Roma showed in you, why did you choose Inter?

“I’d like to clarify this point because sometimes you hear things that just aren’t true, even though I felt I’d been clear about it. For a start, my decision to leave Napoli was in no way connected to anything else. I decided to bring an end to my four years at Napoli at the start of the season, as you all know. Last summer the club offered me a contract extension which I turned down, as I thought I’d probably leave the club after my fourth year as motivation levels would have dropped. I explained that after the last game of the season against Roma. I didn’t leave Napoli to come to Inter, or to go to Russia or anywhere else. At that point, having made the decision to leave Napoli, I might have taken a year off if I hadn’t received an offer that really motivated me. I had lots of offers, one of which was from Inter and the president wanted to meet me. I was totally taken. I felt ready and up for it so I chose to go down this new path with Inter. I just want to go on record and explain what happened again so that people don’t twist things.”

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Zanetti hat um ein Jahr verlängert! :allaaah: Wenn er danach noch ein weiteres dranhängt, ist er seit 20 Jahren Spieler von Inter!

bearbeitet von chili

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Mal abwarten wie er seine Verletzung/die Zeit danach meistert.

Der kommt wieder zurück. Und solang er spielen will, haben die ihm gefälligst einen Vertrag zu geben und ihn einzusetzen!!!

Was erfreuliches: Stankovic hat seinen Vertrag mit Inter aufgelöst! :super: Danke Dejan für 10 tolle Jahre und alles Gute auf deinem weiteren Weg!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag