Inter Mailand

Go Bears

du weisst dass ichs bei dir nicht bös mein.

sorry!ich lass es

Nein weiß ich nicht. Jetzt aber schon. :)

Bei Adriano finde ich es scheiße dass er oft Partys feiert und so sich dann alles selber versaut.

bearbeitet von Imperatore

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

omni potens

Nein weiß ich nicht. Jetzt aber schon. :)

Bei Adriano finde ich es scheiße dass er oft Partys feiert und so sich dann alles selber versaut.

dann ist es wohl am besten wenn er geht..?wirklich sinnvoll war er sowieso nicht für das team...eine saison gut gespielt...aber vieleliocht wirds ja noch...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

if i were a robot, my arm would be an aeropress.

Naja das klingt wieder etwas ZU übetrieben.

Letzte Saison kann er bis auf ein paar Spieltage abhaken.

Er sieht seine Zukunft in Mailand und will wieder zu alter Stärke finden.

Quelle?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Kurzer "anbei"-Artikel auf channel4.com:

Today financial newspaper ‘Il Sole 24 Ore’ claims that the Nerazzurri have the worst economic problems in Serie A, running at a loss of £122m this year.

The debt is covered by an increase in capital performed by oil baron Massimo Moratti and the shareholders.

Juventus ran at a loss of £24m following their demotion to Serie B and the consequent loss of several sponsorship contracts.

Of the ‘big’ clubs only Milan made a profit at £1.6m thanks to the £30m sale of Andriy Shevchenko to Chelsea.

In Serie A the healthiest finances belonged to Udinese, who ended up with a profit of £4.4m.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 months later...
Chi se ne frega!

Interessantes Artikel über Adriano:

Adri looks back in anger

Inter enigma Adriano has admitted that he’s wasted the last 18 months of his career after failing to come to terms with a series of personal problems.

“I’ve lost a year and a half of my life,” he told Sky Italia. “There were so many things which were getting me down and I wasn’t able to keep my problems off the field of play or away from training.”

Adriano was quickly establishing himself as one of the world’s top strikers following his goal exploits at Parma and then Inter, but he’s sensationally lost his way in recent times.

His performances have been far from convincing and he’s admitted to turning to the bottle in a bid to ease his personal pain.

“There was a really bad stage when I couldn’t sleep or do anything positive for myself,” added the South American.

“I was thinking too much about my issues and the drink was helping me to sleep – and that obviously didn’t help. But I honestly don’t want to go back to that situation again.”

Adriano’s troubles undoubtedly started with the death of his father, a loss he found difficult to come to terms with.

“If he was still alive I could have won the Golden Ball during that tough time,” he continued. “I would have been a lot calmer. I was having a great season and then everything happened.

“However, now my mother and son have come to Milan for me and that is so important. It’s as if I have found happiness again.”

Adriano is now hoping to rebuild his career after his reasonable performance against Catania last weekend, but he’s been dropped from the club’s Champions League squad until at least January.

“I have to respect the decisions of Coach Roberto Mancini and the club,” accepted Adriano. “I’m disappointed that I can’t help my teammates, but I’m working hard to return to my best.”

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 months later...
ASB-Halbgott
Brasilien: Traumeinstand für Adriano

Sao Paulo. Was für ein Einstand für Adriano: Mit zwei Toren in seinem ersten Pflichtspiel für den FC Sao Paulo schoss der brasilianische Nationalspieler seinen Club zum 2:1-Sieg über Guaratingueta.

Der Stürmerstar hatte sich im letzten Jahr bei Inter Mailand nicht durchsetzen können und war immer wieder wegen Eskapaden abseits des Platzes in die Schlagzeilen geraten.

Parties und Alkohol

Wiederholt hatte der 25-Jährige, der seit dem Tod seines Vaters im vergangenen Jahr an Depressionen leidet, mit übermäßigem Alkoholkonsum sowie Partybesuchen für Skandale gesorgt

Der italienische Club entschied sich deshalb, Adriano für sechs Monate nach Brasilien auszuleihen. In Sao Paulo soll er neben der sportlichen auch psychologische Betreuung erhalten.

goal.com

Brav, brav - weiter so! :yes:

hier die tore des spiels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK3kHtG-zLQ

post-11828-1200827036_thumb.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

if i were a robot, my arm would be an aeropress.

Traumtore :augenbrauen:

Ich sehs schon vor mir wie er explodiert wenn er wieder back in Mailand is :)

Bleib mal am Boden.

Natürlich sehr geil dass er wieder trifft und so einen guten Einstand hatte, aber es wird sicher dauern, wenn ers überhaupt wieder schafft, dass er so spielt wie früher!

Irgendwie glaub ich auch net dass er weider zu Inter zurück kommt, auch wenn ichs mir wünschen würde...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 1 month later...
omni potens

Moratti: I don't want Italian players

Inter President Massimo Moratti insists it is “not a priority” to introduce more Italians into the team and explains why their fans should be proud.

Internazionale have certainly lived up to their name recently, as often Marco Materazzi is the only Italian in the side.

The club has been criticised for this approach, but the patron has no intention of embracing homegrown talent.

“My intention is to invest less in new signings. It is not a priority to add more Italians to the squad, despite what some claim, but rather to safeguard the current side and eventually introduce some elements from the youth team.”

The only real signing during the January transfer window was Atletico Madrid midfielder Nuno Maniche.

“I am happy to have brought in Maniche, as he can prove useful both in Serie A and the Champions League,” added Moratti.

They are 11 points clear at the top of the table, but the 2-0 first leg defeat at Anfield brought up more doubts over their European pedigree.

After the controversy over refereeing errors in their favour and accusations of being ‘irritating’ to neutral supporters, Moratti gave a message to the tifosi.

“You must be proud of being an Interista, because we are better than everyone else.”

da kann man nurmehr den kopf schütteln

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag