Adrian Mutu zu Juventus

Parma nel cuore!
dann verstehe ich den sinn des transfers-mutu nicht. :nein::ratlos:

Kommt in Italien öfters vor, dass Spieler nur deshalb geholt werden, um sie danach an eine andere Mannschaft weiterzugeben und so an einen anderen Wunschspieler zu kommen.

Finds schade dass Mutu ausgerechnet zu Juve geht - damit ist die alte Dame nun im Sturm wirklich überbesetzt, einen Zalayeta könnte man zum Beispiel gleich mal an Parma verleihen :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo
einen Zalayeta könnte man zum Beispiel gleich mal an Parma verleihen :D

Das wär mir durchaus lieber, als Trezeguet am Ende der Saison zu verlieren.

Die Geschichte mit dem Tausch Mutu-Cassano ist ein mehr als ungelegtes Ei, die Roma wär meiner Meinung nach dämlich, so einem Tausch mit einem Erzrivalen zuzustimmen. Ich wär aber so wie Pintu dafür, dass Ale in Zukunft eher aus der zona Del Piero die Fäden zieht und nicht mehr als echter Stürmer aufgeboten wird-passt aber wohl nicht so ganz in das Konzept Capellos...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

Soweit ich das jetzt richtig mitbekommen habe wird Adrian Mutu zu Livorno verliehen :D

Juventus hat schon das Maximum an Nicht-EU-Ausländern im Kader, kann Mutu daher nicht noch in die Mannschaft aufnehmen und gibt ihn an Livorno weiter, wo man noch genug Plätze für Nicht-EU-Ausländer hat. Da Mutu sowieso gesperrt ist wird er dort nie spielen, jedoch dürfte Livorno dann in der kommenden Saison 1-2 Spieler von Juventus als Dankeschön bekommen.

Garantiere nicht für die 100%ige Richtigkeit, hab das gerade auf SKY beim vorbeischalten gehört.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

Doch doch, das stimmt schon. Hat irgendwie damit zu tun dass Livorno aufgestiegen ist und da gibt es eine Sonderregelung was Ausländer betrifft. Mal abwarten bis man einen Artikel drüber im Internet findet, dann kennt man sich besser aus - aber die Sache mit Livorno stimmt auf jeden Fall.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

Adrian Mutu has been registered with Livorno to bypass the limits set on non-EC players, as the Tuscans explain this “favour” to Juventus.

“Our President simply decided to do Juve a favour,” revealed director Elio Signorelli. “It is possible we will receive some players in exchange, but we haven’t discussed it yet.”

The Romanian was a free agent after he was fired from Chelsea for failing a drugs test, but was unable to register for the Bianconeri and today’s planned press conference was cancelled due to “bureaucratic problems.”

New regulations state that a Serie A club cannot sign a fifth non-EC player unless he was already plying his trade in Italy that season.

Livorno have not reached their quota yet, so they were able to register Mutu and will then sell him on to Juventus.

“This is hardly a crazy manoeuvre,” said agent Claudio Pasqualin. “It is a perfectly normal procedure that does not violate any existing rules. Livorno will receive a player in exchange and nothing more.”

It’s already reported that the Amaranto will be handed promising youngster David Chiumiento, currently on loan at Siena, at the end of the season.

The impasse with Chelsea is still far from resolved, however, as the Stamford Bridge side is looking for compensation for breach of contract.

“The London club has certainly been left out of pocket by this whole incident,” added Pasqualin. “I expect a long and difficult legal battle between Chelsea and Mutu.”

Football Italia

Forza

durch SKY alles früher erfahren :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Zeuge Yeboahs

wie ist das jetzt ?

jat Juve ihn an Livorno verliehen ?

oderhat Livorno ihn unter Vertrag genommen und verkauftihnam Ende der Saison ?

Wenn ich Livorno dann wäre dann wäre ne satte Ablösesumme fällig :D

Scheiß drauf was sie Moggi versprochen haben ;-)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 weeks later...
Knows how to post...

Cassano in new Juve link Wednesday 9 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lapo Elkann, a member of the legendary Agnelli family, has fuelled talk that Juventus will sign Antonio Cassano.

Elkann, the nephew of Giovanni and Umberto Agnelli - who had very close links with the club, has stated that he would love the Roman to join in the summer.

"I don’t get involved in transfer policy but I really do like Cassano," said the FIAT marketing director.

"I seem to remember that he was the best Italian player at the 2004 European Championship Finals."

The 26-year-old added: "Cassano is a youngster who had a difficult childhood and he’s difficult to manage because he has a strong character.

"But he does some extraordinary things on the pitch and if he’s well looked after, then he can become the best Italian player ever."

Cassano has been associated with a Turin switch as his current contract expires in 2006 and because he could again link up with boss Fabio Capello.

Rumours have suggested that Adrian Mutu, a January signing, could be offered to the Giallorossi as part of a player plus cash deal.

But the Romanian thinks they can co-exist. "His arrival wouldn’t be a problem for me," said the currently banned former Chelsea player.

"I hope to stay at Juventus even if it won’t be up to me. I’m even ready to play in midfield for this club."

channel4

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag