Freundliche Gruesse aus Reading

Reading Fan

Anfänger

Did Reading sign the polish striker in this Transfer window? And how many striker are in you spuad right now?

Beric needs pacey wingers and a CAM which can feed him with passes. He is not a Player who can make damage on his own.

He's Portuguese - signed from Legia Warsaw - Orlando Sa. So we now have: Sa, Pogbrenyak (slow and very high earner - 1 year left on his contract and not leaving unfortunately), Samuel (academy product), Cox (signed last year - works hard, but lacks killer instinct, so I suspect might leave soon; and is injured currently).

Most of last year we played good possession football - our new manager Steve Clarke used to be assistant manager at Chelsea with Mourinho - but we just didn't score enough goals. It was painful to watch.

We have one very fast and good winger (Gareth McCleary) - but need another LW to complement him.

Generally the expectation among the Reading fans is that if we sign one or two good players, we should be pushing for promotion this season .... and last season was just a negative blip. We'll see if it will be with Beric or not.

Do you guys have a good for us, Reading Fan?

Freundliche Grüsse aus Genk!

I think our big Russian - Pogbrenyak - would probably do very well in Austria ... but unfortunately he earns too much and doesn't want to leave. He was signed by our idiot Russian previous owner, who came and spent lots of money he didn't have and then disappeared. And now we're left with players on massive wages who don't want to leave.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Um auch in ihrem Forum nachlesen zu können:

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=119335&start=200

Der Elwood-Post kommt auch gut an :lol:

Gefällt mir, dass da gleich 2 User widersprechen, als einer Red Bull als besten Club Österreichs sieht - no, its like ManCity, Rapid is the biggest club :love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I think our big Russian - Pogbrenyak - would probably do very well in Austria ... but unfortunately he earns too much and doesn't want to leave. He was signed by our idiot Russian previous owner, who came and spent lots of money he didn't have and then disappeared. And now we're left with players on massive wages who don't want to leave.

Rikske is Belgian.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Europaklassespieler

Danke, Wir sind nicht zum Spass hier!

Hoffe du ein bisschen Genk-fan!

Uhm. Wir sind nicht zum Spass hier, Green_White Anfield Devil.

bearbeitet von Rikske

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Europaklassespieler

:):):)

Welcome on this forum, Reading Fan. It's a very good forum with a lot of nice people. Bridge builders. I'm just like you a guest. A visitor. A tourist from Belgium. Krc-Genk in Belgium is my team. Christian Benteke, Thibaut Courtois, Kevin De Bruyne and Jelle Vossen (Burnley now) are Genk youth players. So I guess ...

But that's another history.

I've a thread on this forum. Freunliche grüsse aus Genk.

Always welcome on that thread!

Please, tell us some more about Reading.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag