30. Spieltag

Der Skrtl kann sich mit Costa die Hand geben.

Schwachsinn.

Auch wenn Skrtl einige Psychomomente hat (und heut auch rot sehen hätte müssen zum Schluss), Costa is mit seinem "Austeilen, aber ned einstecken können", versteckten Fouls, Dives,... der grindigste Spieler der PL (aber kicken kann er leider).

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Messias

von der immer vorzueglichen Mediawatch auf football365.com

'Sorry' Stevie Escapes Stick

Tabloid headlines on the morning after Diego Costa's stamps versus Liverpool: Costa's Shame (Daily Star), Dirty Diego (The Sun), Headcase (Daily Mail), Stampford Bridge (Daily Mirror).

Tabloid headlines on the morning after Steven Gerrard and Martin Skrtel stamps: I'm Sorry (Daily Star), Gerro: All My Fault (The Sun), I'm Sorry (Daily Mail), I'm So Sorry (Daily Mirror).

Martin Samuel in the Daily Mail even writes 'it is possible to have sympathy for Gerrard's misguided desire.' He just 'wanted it too much' apparently. Diddums.

While Gerrard escaped criticism, Neil Ashton still managed to refer to Costa as a 'hot-head' whose performance against Hull on Sunday was 'full of sly digs and elbows'. Ashton also, of course, mentions Costa's stamp against Liverpool.

Alan Smith went even further in The Times, devoting two thirds of a page to explaining why Costa 'has no need for his ugly streak' but just 65 words to Gerrard's stamp on Herrera.

Anyone would think there was some sort of campaign against Chelsea...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag