West Ham vor Übernahme?

Tartan Amy
Hammers promised takeover bounty

Iranian businessman Kia Joorabchian says he would make £100m available for new players if his takeover plans for West Ham are successful.

Joorabchian, who heads the London-based Media Sports Investment firm, is planning a £200m takeover bid.

"There is huge potential there," said the 34-year-old.

"There's no point in buying West Ham unless you are going to invest in turning them into one of the top teams in the country."

Joorabchian was taken for a tour of the stadium when he visited West Ham for preliminary negotiations last month.

However, Joorabchian's £45m valuation of the club's equity is believed to be £15m short of the board's valuation.

Any serious proposition will be carefully studied

West Ham chairman Terry Brown

"My West Ham project has to be worth around £200m," he added.

"That breaks down as £45m on buying the club, £30m on its debts, another £30m to keep the cashflow going and around £100m on new players.

"At one point we are going to make a bid, although at the moment we have not done anything.

"The fact that I want to buy a European club is obvious and there is still a possibly it could be another Premiership club other than West Ham."

Joorabchian insists that if any formal takeover is launched, it would not take place this year.

"If there is any bid made, it will only be for next year," he said.

"But if next week the board of directors decides that they want to start to make a bid to take over in January, then we may do that."

West Ham 3-1 Blackburn

West Ham marked their return to the Premiership with a 3-1 opening-day victory over Blackburn at Upton Park.

And in his programme notes, chairman Terry Brown admitted the club would look at any serious offers.

"Any serious proposition will be carefully studied," he said. "I am not about protecting my position. I know I am a mere custodian of the club."

Last year MSI bought a 51% stake in Brazilian club Corinthians.

bbc.co.uk

wäre für die hammers bestimmt eine überlegung wert, so könnte man sheringham noch ca. 50 jahre als bestbezahlten spieler halten :kotz:

bearbeitet von Keyser Soze

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ostblock? Geil!

Finanziell wäre das für die Hammers ein wahnsinn (Im positiven sinne)

Ob dieser Iranische Milladär ähnlich kompetent wie Abramovich ist, ist ein eigenes Kapitel (siehe Stronach)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bunter Hund im ASB
Finanziell wäre das für die Hammers ein wahnsinn (Im positiven sinne)

Ob dieser Iranische Milladär ähnlich kompetent wie Abramovich ist, ist ein eigenes Kapitel (siehe Stronach)

790600[/snapback]

was ist an einer übernahme eines vereins positiv. das schnelle geld?? der ev. schnelle sportl. erfolg?? das einige das als positiv empfinden finde ich ehrlich gesagt schon erschreckend! schon mal daran gedacht was passiert, wenn solche spinner wie abramovich und konsorten ihr spielzeug wieder weglegen? über den imageschaden, die solche geldgeber anrichten will ich erst gar nicht reden!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
schon mal daran gedacht was passiert, wenn solche spinner wie abramovich und konsorten ihr spielzeug wieder weglegen?

791086[/snapback]

die haben ja sicher einen vertrag, also von heute auf morgen, wird das nicht gehen.

und wenn er dann weg ist verkauft man die spieler.

oder schreibe ich da nun völligen schwachsinn? :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag