Zitate

leseratte

Dauer-ASB-Surfer

Weiss nicht obs so einen Thread schon gibt.

Es gibt so viel Zitate, leider kann ich mir nie alle merken und hab daher viele schon wieder vergessen.

Postet hier einfach eure Lieblinszitate, egal ob selbst erfunden, von Facebook geklaut oder von einer Berühmtheit.

Bitte mit Quellenangabe.

Ich mach mal den Anfang mit einem sehr bekannten Zitat:

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher

Albert Einstein

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

we are the dust of the stars

Gute Idee irgendwie.

Mark Twain hat einige coole Sprueche gebracht, hier ein Sammelsurium:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

----

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.

----

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.

----

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

----

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

----

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

----

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

----

I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.

----

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

----

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

----

All generalizations are false, including this one.

----

But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?

----

Buy land, they're not making it anymore.

----

Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.

----

Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet.

----

We have the best government that money can buy.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Die große Frage, die ich trotz meines dreißigjährigen Studiums der weiblichen Seele nicht zu beantworten vermag, lautet: 'Was will eine Frau?

Sigmund Freud

Der Tod lächelt uns alle an, das einzige was man machen kann ist zurücklächeln!

Marcus Aurelius

bearbeitet von Mark Aber

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wir leben LASK
it's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything

(Fight Club)

I really wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every endangered panda that wouldn't screw to save its species and every whale or dolphin that gave up and ran itself aground.

(Fight Club)

das gegenteil von gut ist nicht böse, sondern gut gemeint.

(Kurt Tucholsky - das originalzitat.) <ohne der grauen passage - die es für mich etwas holprig macht - auch in einem kettcar-liedtext zu finden>

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bei einem Fußballspiel verkompliziert sich allerdings alles durch die Anwesenheit der gegnerischen Mannschaft.

Jean-Paul Sartre

There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.

Paul Newman in Road to Perdition. Einfach so, weils a Gaensehautszene is :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Und hier noch ein kleines Sammelsurium an Oscar Wilde Zitaten, da sind auch extremst geile dabei:

A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her.

----

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

----

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

----

I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability.

----

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

----

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.

Besonders passend fuer den thread:

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

:feier:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag