Transfernews ab 05.09.05

Domo

Gobbo

Ich denke, dass er wechseln wird. Für viele Juventini absolut enttäuschend, warum Chiellini nicht mehr Einsätze bekommt. Auch wenn Zambro als LV wohl der Beste seiner Zunft ist, hätte Capello mMn mehr rotieren und/oder das "Experiment", Chiellini als LV und Zambrotta als RV aufzubieten, wagen sollen. Das zweitere wäre für mich angesichts unserer Probleme rechts hinten nur logisch gewesen, ich hoffe immer noch dass Chiellini einen Platz ergattert, hab den Glauben daran allerdings verloren.

An seiner Stelle würde ich auch wechseln wollen, absolut unverständlich wieso er nicht gespielt wird. Er scheint schlicht und einfach kein Liebling von Capello zu sein, anders kann ich mir das nicht erklären.

bearbeitet von Tom.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah
Auch wenn Zambro als LV wohl der Beste seiner Zunft ist, hätte Capello mMn mehr rotieren und/oder das "Experiment", Chiellini als LV und Zambrotta als RV aufzubieten, wagen sollen.

jetzt wo sogar lippi sich traut könnte auch capello es einmal probieren. ich hab bei der idealen juve aufstellung eigentlich immer chiellini links und zambrotta rechts gesehen.

andererseits hätte man dann blasi nie "entdeckt" und 2tens gibt der erfolg capello bis jetzt recht. schade für chiellini und italien.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

Gallas dreaming of Milan

Sunday 9 October, 2005

Chelsea defender William Gallas could be the heir to Marcos Cafu and confirmed he is looking for a move to Milan.

“I have to admit I don’t know if I’ll be at Chelsea next season,” the defender told ‘The News of the World.’

“Maybe I need a new challenge. I’ve been here since 1999 and of course I’ve enjoyed it, but there are some massive clubs out there who might prove tempting to me. I remember when a France team-mate told me once: ‘When you wear the Milan shirt, it shows you have succeeded.’ That makes you think.”

It’s likely the fellow Bleus star who told Gallas of this experience was Marcel Desailly, who moved to Chelsea towards the end of his career after winning the Champions League, European Supercup and two Serie A titles with the San Siro giants.

The Rossoneri are looking for a right-back to be groomed as the heir to Brazilian Cafu, as the World Cup winner is now 35 years old.

Gallas is said to be dismayed at the fact Chelsea team-mates Frank Lampard and John Terry earn triple his wages and is willing to buy out the remaining two years of his contract for £2.5m in order to negotiate a better deal in the summer.

The Frenchman can play both as a central defender and at right-back, allowing him to cover several roles in the Rossoneri back four.

Above all, he would cut down the average age of the defence amid Paolo Maldini (37), Alessandro Costacurta (39), Cafu (35) and Jaap Stam (33).

channel 4

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag