La 28° giornata

Djet

Gobbo
Chievo have voiced their anger after they were denied a goal in their 1-0 defeat to Juventus.

The struggling side felt they scored a legitimate goal when Sergio Pellissier's shot appeared to cross the line, but the linesman failed to spot the ball had crossed the line.

TV replays have shown that the ball had definitely crossed the line and Chievo coach Mario Beretta was left fuming that the officials did not get the decision right.

"My mood is absolutely dark," said Beretta.

"I don't want to hear that Chievo don't score. Last week too we scored, but the referees didn't give us the goal.

"There is the need to be more attentive and being able to know the ball's trajectory.

"From our bench we understood immediately Pellissier's one was a valid score."

Juventus coach Fabio Capello had some sympathy for Chievo over the goal that was not given and believes it is about time technology was used to prove when the ball has crossed the line.

"Chievo's goal not given? Let's put a microchip in the ball, so the problem will be solved," said Capello.

"We are feeling really good in a physical way, we kept a big concentration until the end of match.

"Today for us it was important winning."

Quelle: SkySports

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: MILAN-SAMPDORIA RATINGS

3/14/2005

MILAN: Dida 6; Cafu 6; Nesta 7; Costacurta 6; Stam 7.5; Maldini 6; Serginho 5.5; Gattuso 7; Pirlo 6; Seedorf 6.5; Kaka 6.5; Rui Costa 6; Crespo 5.5; Ambrosini n.r.

SAMPDORIA: Antonioli 6; C.Zenoni 6; Pavan 6.5; Falcone 5.5; Pisano 6; Gasbarroni 6; Diana 5.5; Palombo 6; Volpi 6; Tonetto 6.5; Rossini n.r.; Kutuzov 7; Flachi 5

CRESPO: 'Some luck but also a lot of quality'

3/13/2005

MILAN - Hernan Crespo does not believe Milan are only lucky. He said: ’To win and be top of the table you need some fortune, of course, but above all a lot of quality. Milan have at will, the move that led to Kaka's goal today is an example. Moreover, we have to praise our defence who always show great diligence and character.'

RUI COSTA: 'Samp are an excellent side'

3/13/2005

Manuel Rui Costa complemented the opposition: 'I am pleased with my performance, it was good to come off to applause. It's a pity about the crossbar, but my duty is to take the pitch to help the side. I am playing with a certain consistency at the moment so I am really happy, the important thing is not to forget to make my contribution. Samp play really well, they never defend but always look to win, so it wasn't easy for us to win today. I have to complement Walter Novellino, he lost today but what he said to the press shows he is a real gentleman.'

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

A Terrible But Unintentional Error, Says Chievo Coach

3/14/2005 12:23:00 PM

Chievo boss Mario Beretta is convinced the error made by the linesmen that probably denied his team of a glorious win over Juventus was unintentional.

“If I had doubts over the honesty of the referees, I shouldn’t have picked to do this job. But yesterday it was simple to see that the ball had gone over the line, so there was a lack of attention on behalf of the officiating trio. All that was needed was to look at the ball’s trajectory to understand it had gone over the line,” said the Chievo boss.

“Now we just have to think to work and look ahead, even though I know it will be difficult. It’s hard to work intensely when you score goals and they’re not awarded,” he added.

Chievo have lost four games in a row, and stand only two points on-top of the relegation zone.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...s=51550&progr=1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo
Chievo have voiced their anger after they were denied a goal in their 1-0 defeat to Juventus.

The struggling side felt they scored a legitimate goal when Sergio Pellissier's shot appeared to cross the line, but the linesman failed to spot the ball had crossed the line.

TV replays have shown that the ball had definitely crossed the line and Chievo coach Mario Beretta

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Rapidler

Wahnsinn diese Effizienz :D ! Herrliche Pirlo-Flanke vor dem 1-0! Alles was er anpackt hat Hand und Fuß - da ist kaum eine Aktion dabei, die nicht durchdacht ist - für mich ist Pirlo einer der intelligentesten Spielgestalter weltweit und ich bin heilfroh ihn im Milan-Trikot zu sehen :love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...

roma muss ja sehr schwach gespielt haben niemand was besseres als eine 5,5

chivu hatte bei seiner rückkehr als einziger eine 6 :super:

ich wundere mich das sogar spieler wie totti in letzter zeit schwach spieln

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag