Cissè bei Liverpool

Pass And Move - It's The Liverpool Groove

290604-cisse_250_01.jpg290604-cisse_250_04.jpg290604-cisse_250_02.jpg290604-cisse_250_05.jpg

As French striker Djibril Cisse prepares to officially become a Liverpool player, we dig deep to unearth all the facts you'll need to know about him...

1981: Djibril Cisse is born in Arles, France on August 12th.

1996: Cisse signs for Auxerre from local side Nimes. He is spotted by Auxerre when playing for Nimes under-15s and they beat off competition from Montpellier to capture his signature.

March 1999: Cisse makes his debut in the French league but cannot prevent Auxerre going down to a 1-0 defeat against Paris St Germain.

May 1999: Cisse helps Auxerre's youth side win the Coupe Gambardella.

June 2000: Cisse stars for France as the under-18 side wins the European under-18 championships scoring six goals.

2001/2002: Cisse is top scorer in the French league for Auxerre, scoring 22 goals as he helps his side to third place in the French league and qualification for the Champions League.

May 2002: Cisse makes his debut for France against Belgium and is then selected ahead of Nicolas Anelka in the French World Cup squad.

2002/2003: Cisse plays for Auxerre in the Champions League, but they are eliminated in the group stage and go into the UEFA Cup.

March 2003: Liverpool fans get a first glimpse of Cisse in action when the Reds defeat Auxerre 3-0 over two legs in the fourth round of the UEFA Cup.

May 2003: Cisse scores a superb goal as Auxerre beat Lens to win the French Cup.

June 2003: Cisse is part of the France squad that wins the Confederations Cup.

February 2004: Cisse is sent-off playing for France Under-21s as they fail to qualify for the Under-21 tournament. He is given a five game international ban which rules him out of the senior squad for Euro 2004.

May 2004: Cisse plays his last game for Auxerre and gets ready for his big money move to Liverpool.

July 2004: Cisse officially becomes a Liverpool player.

# In total Cisse scored 70 goals in 128 league games for Auxerre.

# He weighs 78kg

# And is 183cm tall

CISSE ON HIS BIG ANFIELD MOVE

Mark Platt 01 July 2004

Here's everything Djibril Cisse has to say about his big move from Auxerre to Liverpool...

Deciding to sign for Liverpool

Djibril Cisse"I already love Liverpool, this is the club where I want to play. A few clubs have been interested but I always wanted to play in England, particularly for Liverpool because I first heard of their interest two years ago. They were the only ones at the time. I gave my word to Liverpool and I am a man of my word.

"I really want to play for Liverpool as soon as possible. I'm not the kind of person who causes problems. I had no intention of creating any problems between Auxerre and Liverpool. Auxerre wanted me to play for another season last year and that was fine with me. I made it my aim to be able to leave on good terms with both myself and the club."

Anfield

"Two years ago I was at Anfield with Auxerre in the UEFA Cup and I was very impressed with the English fans. I want to sample the English atmosphere, to see full stadiums. That's why I wanted to join a big time like Liverpool.

"I have discovered Liverpool's facilities. It is of a very high level. I am impressed considering what I have seen until now, it is really another world and is the best for a player of my age."

Djibril CissePlaying for Liverpool

"I will do everything to help Liverpool. I will give the maximum to take the club as high as possible. It won't just depend on me, but you can be sure that for my part I will do my best.

"I will do my best to adapt and reach a new level. I will try to give them back their trust, to succeed and achieve beautiful things. At first, I will have to make a name for myself. It will be very difficult to go and play at Liverpool and be a first team member."

Liverpool's prospects for 2004/05

"Liverpool will be at the top this season and to win the championship will be perfect. I am looking forward to my first game with Liverpool. People should look for Liverpool this season. Liverpool will be competitive. The red shirt of Liverpool attracts me and I do not understand why people talk more of Arsenal than Liverpool."

Playing alongside Michael Owen

"For me, it would be a pleasure to play alongside Michael Owen. Just to be with him in training would be great. I would love him to stay at Liverpool. With Owen, I feel we can do a good job. He is a great player and we are going to do good things.

Djibril CisseGerard Houllier's departure from Anfield

"From my point of view it does not matter if Houllier is at the club, absolutely not. Gerard Houllier's position makes no difference. I want to wear the shirt of this club."

Learning to speak English

"I've been taking English lessons and I don't want to be behind in any way by the time I arrive.

The pressure of being Liverpool's record signing

"Of course there will be pressure on me at Liverpool but I am not someone who lets that kind of thing get to me. I think I am strong enough in my head to deal with that."

Playing in the Premiership

Djibril Cisse"I am looking forward to playing in England because first of all players get a lot of space. Another thing I like is that the game is so attacking and I like that style of play. I think it's the one which suits me best.

"I like being able to find space and to get forward quickly. I think this is a league which could be good for me. It will be up to me to get used to it as quickly as possible.

Alles von liverpoolfc.tv.

bearbeitet von ianrush

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

The King

Scheint als würde die Mannschaft formen annehmen...man muss wohl mit den Reds rechnen...vielleicht produzieren sie mit den vielen genialen Einzelkönnern (Owen, Baros, Gerrard, Cisse) mal ganz brauchbaren und erfolgreichen Fussball...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Walk like an Egyptian
Schade um Milan Baros, ihm winkt wohl wieder die Bank.

Sollte Milan Baros die tolle Form der EM beibehalten, wird der Kampf um die Plätze im Liverpool-Sturm sehr interessant...auf jeden Fall hat Coach Benitez 3 Weltklasseangreifer und kann aus dem Vollen schöpfen :teufel:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp
Liverpool macht eigentlich annähernd das selbe wie Real Madrid sie verstärken laufend ihre offensivkräfte ! Aber was ist mit der defensive ? Bin gespannt , was Benitez sich da einfallen lässt !

Nicht nur das, ich finde so lange Liverpool keinen echten Spielmacher holt, werden sie auch nie Meister werden.

ad Cisse: Absoluter Topmann, meiner Meinung nach hat er alle Voraussetzungen in ein paar Jahren der beste Stürmer der Welt zu werden. :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag