Real Madrid ist Meister

The players close out the season by thanking the Bernabéu

"Thank you fans"

Realmadrid.com

Each and every member of the 25-man squad sent a special message to the fans following their league title celebration.

1- CASILLAS:

“This league is for the fans, who deserved a celebration like this one. Winning the Zamora make me very proud, but it's an award I have to share with my teammates, who performed great all season. I couldn't have done it without them.”

2- MÍCHEL SALGADO:

“This is my tenth title with Real Madrid, and although it's my fourth league title, it feels like the first because I don't know if it will be my last. That's why I have to enjoy every moment of it. This isn't my farewell. I hope to continue having fun with my crew.”

3- PEPE:

“Winning the league is the reward for all the hard work this season. Our fans deserved a party to celebrate the title and now we're going to soak it all in.”

4- SERGIO RAMOS:

“We needed a celebration like this one; with our fans here in order to thank them for this season.”

5- CANNAVARO:

“We are very happy. We were finally able to celebrate with our fans at home. We won the league as a team and we proved that the key to success is that we're a team. We are very happy to be here celebrating the league with our fans.”

6- DIARRA:

“After winning the league we wanted to celebrate it in the Santiago Bernabéu. We are very happy to be sharing it with our fans.”

7- RAÚL:

“It was a very good season. Now it's time to rest and recharge batteries for next year. We needed to celebrate with our fans and we had to wait until the last match.”

8- GAGO:

“We enjoyed all our previous celebrations, but this one is the most special because we're with our fans in our stadium. We're very happy.”

9- SOLDADO:

“Celebrating the league in the Santiago Bernabéu is very special. Our fans deserved it.”

10- ROBINHO:

“I am pleased with the season I had and I hope to repeat it next year. I want to continue playing for Real Madrid and to celebrate many leagues here. We deserved it because we worked hard, and we're happy for winning. I hope to spend many more years playing here.”

11- ROBBEN:

“This title is fruit of a lot of hard work. The fans deserved the league and we did it. Now it's time to think about the Euro.”

12- MARCELO:

“We were looking forward to being here with our fans to celebrate the league. It was a great night, but now it's time to rest.”

13- CODINA:

“All I wanted was to play and to debut with Real Madrid, and I got the chance against Levante. I'd like to thank the coach because he recognized my hard work this year. It was a good match. We won and I am very happy. I found out that we were playing through the news, and I was ecstatic when I heard. I hope Levante resolve their problems soon. This is very emotional and we're all grateful.”

14- GUTI:

“This was an important league for us because winning it isn't easy . Celebrating the title at home is great. Our fans deserved a celebration like this one because they played a large roll in this. I would have loved to play in the Euro, but perhaps I'll get my chance in the next World Cup.”

15- DRENTHE:

“This is great... Thrilling. Winning the league and celebrating with the fans is very special.”

16- HEINZE:

“I hope this night never ends. I am overwhelmed by this party in the Bernabéu with all our fans.”

17- VAN NISTELROOY:

“I am very happy for having won two straight leagues and I hope to win many more with Real Madrid.”

18- SAVIOLA:

“I am very happy to have won the league and to be a member of this squad.”

19- BAPTISTA:

“I hope I can spend many more years celebrating titles and leagues with this team and these fans.”

20- HIGUAÍN:

“Hearing the fans yell my name gave me chills. It was a great night.”

21- METZELDER:

“I am very happy to have won the league and I hope to win many more titles with Real Madrid.”

22- MIGUEL TORRES:

“These fans are spectacular. They deserved the celebration. Although we also went to Cibeles, we had to have a party in the Santiago Bernabéu. It was very special.”

23- SNEIJDER:

“It was a special year for me. Winning the league was fantastic and so was celebrating it in the Bernabéu. i am very happy.”

24- BALBOA:

“The fans deserved this celebration. I am happy for them because I know they are having fun in the stands.”

25- DUDEK:

“We wanted to celebrate the league with our fans again, but this time in our stadium. I am very happy and I hope to celebrate many more titles.”

----------------

Video von der Feier im Bernabeu

bearbeitet von rahzel

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag