Der Abstiegskampf

Djet

Chi se ne frega!

Hoffe zwar immer noch, dass Livorno, Empoli und Reggina absteigen, aber mittlerweile würde ich auf Livorno, Parma und Torino tippen. Leider! :(

Abstiegskampf:

14. Catania 31:42 35

15. Cagliari 34:53 35

16. Torino 33:47 34

17. Empoli 27:48 33

18. Reggina 31:53 33

19. Parma 40:57 31

20. Livorno 32:54 30

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Geile Meldung! :D

Parma can "go to Hell!"

If Parma are relegated, the whole squad “will go down to Hell with me” said the “humiliated” President Tommaso Ghirardi.

“Enough is enough,” snapped the patron. “We are in penultimate place and have reached the ultimate point of humiliation for myself, the fans and the city.

“There are no more excuses. We can save ourselves with three victories. I have done my duty, now it’s time for you to do yours.”

Ghirardi visited the Collecchio training ground today for the stinging speech after a third consecutive defeat.

“I don’t know the reasons behind this crisis, as I am neither a psychologist, nor a Coach. I think I have done everything needed and put together a good squad. My conscience is clear.

“I tried to protect and motivate my side. I don’t know what more I can possibly do! Today I am here to tell them that my mission is complete.

“If they can prove they are men as well as players, then they can save our season by keeping Parma in Serie A. If that is not the case, they will stay to suffer in the Hell of Serie B with me.”

There had been reports the latest setback at Reggina would see Hector Cuper (pictured) fired, but Ghirardi insisted he was their only certainty.

“He will remain with us next season. He arrived here with the utmost enthusiasm and a desire to make this club great again. Everyone should follow his example.”

The businessman rescued Parma from bankruptcy in the wake of the Parmalat financial scandal and won’t leave if they drop down.

“I will keep Parma with the utmost motivation to get back into Serie A, but those responsible would come down to Serie B with me. Nobody is leaving here…”

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

37 Torino

36 Reggina

35 Catania

-----------

34 Parma

33 Empoli

30 Livorno

Catania spielt noch bei Juventus und daheim gegen Roma

Reggina spielt noch daheim gegen Empoli und bei Cagliari

Parma spielt noch bei Fiorentina und daheim gegen Inter

Empoli spielt noch bei Reggina und daheim gegen Livorno

Die einzige Chance für Parma, nicht abzusteigen:

Wir müssen eins der beiden Spiele gewinnen und hoffen, dass Roma und Juventus ihre Spiele ernst nehmen und Catania schlagen.

Reggina wirds packen und Empoli wird auch noch 3 Punkte machen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 weeks later...
ASB-Messias

Spannend wars manchmal schon.z.B. 1997 Meisterschaft Cagliari-Piacenza 2:1/1:1 wobei das Auswärtsspiel das Vorletzte war.Dann Punktegleichheit also 2 Spareggi 1:1/1:1 und zuletzt Entscheidungsspiel im San Paolo (Napoli) 2:1 Piacenza...Ich war in Piacenza und Napoli dabei und Cagliari musste in die B,heute wärs aufgrund direktem Duells genau Umgekehrt!!

Nach Tippen der letzten Runden ergäbe sich bei mir folgender Endstand:

14.Cagliari 41

15.Reggina 39

16.Catania 38

17.Torino 38

18.Parma 35

19.Empoli 34

20.Livorno 34

Parma und Toro haben das schwierigste Restprogramm.

Fost genau :augenbrauen:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag