FC Bayern 2006/2007

ASB-Halbgott

freue mich schon wahnsinnig auf das spiel heute, bin schon gespannt wer statt van bommel spielen wird. hoffe auf ottl, der mir damals gegen inter auch sehr gut gefallen hat.

für Demichelis spricht halt die Kopfballstärke (sprich mehr Torgefährlichkeit hat), die er auch schon gegen Italienische Teams bewiesen hat (

)

Aber prinzipiell ist ja egal wer spielt, hauptsache sie geben alle 100%...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Большевик

Owens Meinung zum Spiel, mei hauts mi schon her, Bier muss i a nu kaufen

By Owen Hargreaves

England and Bayern Munich midfielder

What motivates me as a player are the big games - and Tuesday's match with AC Milan definitely has me excited.

The 2001 final seems a long time ago and is not something I think about

The first leg of our quarter-final takes place in the San Siro - the venue at which I won the Champions League with Bayern Munich in 2001.

But in all honesty it seems a long time ago now and will have no impact on this tie. Certainly none of their players will care about it.

Matches come so often that all my energy and enthusiasm is spent looking ahead, not dwelling on the past.

I have seen enough of Milan over the last five years to know how they play, what sort of positions they like to pick the ball up in and how they try to use it.

Playing against them is not about studying tapes - it comes down to how you set about it and how you perform on the day.

With Oliver Kahn and Mark van Bommel unavailable you might be wondering how we will approach the game. Well, make no mistake about it, I want to win on Tuesday.

I have come across a lot of teams who defend for their lives but there is no way we will take to the field playing for a draw.

I have been at Bayern for nine years and that has never happened. We will look to get forward and score some goals.

OK, Kahn and Van Bommel are missing but we have other players capable of making a big impression.

Michael Rensing is a fantastic goalkeeper - I don't think we have lost when he has played - while Philipp Lahm and Bastian Schweinsteiger are a real handful on the left-hand side.

They look to constantly attack and cause a lot of problems - and they will be looking to put Milan under a lot of pressure.

Milan have plenty of quality themselves, none more so than Brazilian star Kaka.

I think that Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo are the best two players in the world at the moment.

Kaka is a player we will have to try to restrict.

I'm sure he will cross my path a few times - and coming up against the best is a great challenge.

Kaka is not really about tricks but he is a fantastic footballer.

He has a great physique, a great touch and fantastic technique. He is also a great finisher and a good header of the ball with excellent balance.

Kaka also seems extremely relaxed on the ball and that allows him to use his attributes accordingly. He is the complete package and that is what makes him so special.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast

Owens Meinung zum Spiel, mei hauts mi schon her, Bier muss i a nu kaufen

bereits alles besorgt, der pizzaservice tut seinen rest! :v:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

für leiwand, gegen oasch.

bereits alles besorgt, der pizzaservice tut seinen rest! :v:

Und wieso gehst nicht einfach noch eine Pizza kaufen? Wäre um einiges billiger und so lange warten musst auch nicht.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Go, Boys, Go!!!

ich freu mich auch schon sehr auf die partie.

das geilste ist das ich heute auch noch geburtstag hab.

-----------------rensing------------------

görlitz------lucio--van buyten-----lahm

--------------ottl----hargreaves--------

brazzo---------------------schweinsteiger

----------------Makaay---Podolski------

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...

Ich hoffe dass heute der Fc Bayern München in mailand gewinnt . dass waere echt toll und viel tore schiessen wegen der neuen Tor auswaerts regel !!! :super:

so neu is die regel auch nimma...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten