Facciamo due chiacchiere

Djet

Knows how to post...

hab nicht wirklich gewusst wohin es am besten passt....

ein interview mit Mutu von xtratime.org, sehr lesenswert :super:

Adrian Mutu

The still beating heart of Fiorentina

AdrianMutuFiorentina_174616.jpg

Italia! magazine was offering a seven day weekend break worth £800. Nice to know you can still go on holiday for that amount. I still haven't entered the competition, but that didn't stop me from going for a day or so. With the help of my friend, Dominique Atognoni, I was off to Florence. The breathtaking city was not visited so much, but I did pop into a retaurant or two - I was told to be careful as the Florentines apparantly aren't the nicest people in the world. But they didn't show that to Mutu as he came in and sat down. Florence has still not recovered from it's euphoric Champions League qualification. We haven't been in the competition for eight years, so you can understand the blaring cars with waving flags screaming Forza Viola as they drive by. Mutu looks away and smiles...

Adrian, this has been your second year in Florence and you are now the leader of this side after Toni's departure - how does it feel?

I worked like mad to get all of this and I think that you can see that on the field. I train very hard, live for football and in my head are only Fiorentina and my family. These are not clichés, as over the past two years I have realised how wonderful it is to live only for the things you love most. It is a fantastic sensation. I wake up alongside my wife, Consuelo and my daughter Adriana, while the city is splendid. I go training and I feel like the happiest man in the world. I have lunch at home or the family all go out to a restaurant, then I rest and spend the afternoon in a city looking around the shops. It really is a fantastic life.

A few months ago you fell asleep during a physiotherapy session...

The midweek rounds and the UEFA Cup and international scene make it a chaotic schdule, so every now and then one can feel a bit tired. That afternoon when I fell asleep, it was a moment of total bliss. It was the day after the Villarreal game, where we had played brilliantly in a difficult arena. I felt like a God on that field and a little child on the massage table.

Nowadays when I'm on XT or whenever people are talking about Fiorentina, we always talk about Mutu

Obviously playing up front and being in good shape means I make the headlines, but we are a prvincial side and if all 11 aren't running at full speed then you get nowhere.

Will it last...?

Yes. Because it's impossible for all of us to lose that. The bench is packed with quality - if we can call Christian Vieri a reserve player

Vieri has been talked about a lot recently following the UEF..er...he's been on the news...how do you get on with him?

We've known each other since my first day at Inter. It was December 1 1999 when we met. I had just arrived from Bucharest and had not yet celebrated my 20th birthday. He was the best striker in the world at that time and offered to buy me dinner that evening. From then on, and not just for the gracious invitation, I've had total respect for him. On the field when you are near the end of a game and feel tired, snappiness is normal, but not because a teammate didn't pass you the ball - it's because you ran all the way with the last strength you had and didn't manage to get the ball.

Where was Fiorentina supposed to go?

We were meant to get that 4th spot and we should have played in the UEFA Cup final this season. Our style of play, the atmosphere and this city make anything possible.

Now that we've got 4th spot, what if Fiorentina thank you by releasing you to a bigger club?

In Italy how many stronger clubs than us are there? Let's say Inter and Milan, but they have Ibra and Kaka, so they won't invest in a lot of money to make me a reserve. Right?

Right

Then Roma have Francesco Totti and Juventus have Alessandro Del Piero

Objection - Del Piero is getting on a bit

I don't know. But in any case it's complicated to return to where you've already worked. I had a fantastic season with Claudio Ranieri at Chelsea but I'd prefer to look elsewhere.

Seeing as we mentioned Totti, can we say that you are a more complete player than him?

That's nice to hear, but Totti is Totti. He truely is immense.

You're also good in the air now though

A friend of mine told me that I score more goals than Ivan Zamorano. He was joking but it was nice. Speaking of headers, I heard that opponents complain to the referee about the way I jump with my elbows up. Those who know me realise that I do not try to foul anyone. I have many defects, but never intentionally try to foul somebody. Knowing I have to jump and battle with experienced players who have spent a lifetime learning how to protect themselves. I try to defend myself. I still do it like an amateur and sometimes my arms go a little wide.

Let us resume the debate about big clubs. Would you go abroad?

No, no. My life is in Italy, my two children were born and raised here and my third was born in February.

Congratulations

At this stage of the interview, his wife, Consuelo arrives with the little baby in her arms. Adrian looks at her with extraordinary love and affection, she sits by his side and won't say a word until the interview is over. Adrian was right - he does seem like the happiest man alive. Their daughter is with their parents, who have come to Florence for a while.

Wouldn't you even go to Barcelona? For years it was your dream.

They have Lionel Messi, Ronaldinho and now Giovanni Dos Santos. Where can you put them all?

Doesn't playing for Fiorentina feel a bit constricting?

Not at all. I am so happy here and it is better to have a starting shirt here than be a reserve elsewhere. Perhaps it is exaggerated to say reserve, but I think at this point of my career it would feel bad not to play the important games.

What do you think of Adriano?

We haven't talked in a while, so I don't really know what his true situation is at this exact moment. But I too went through a difficult time. He is young and doesn't have the key yet to be able to get out of that tunnel. It will pass.

Would you like him at Fiorentina?

Remember our first year at Parma, with Cesare Prandelli on the bench? It was my best season ahead of Fiorentina and perhaps his too. I'd like to point out that Adri is 25 years old with so many campaigns still ahead of him. Struggling for a couple of years is not that unusual, as the maturing process and life itself goes through tortuous twists and turns sometimes. Very few have had plain sailing in their careers - Paolo Maldini, Figo, Thierry Henry - just great champions.

At this stage of your career do you have any regrets?

No. I played at Inter with Roberto Baggio, Ronaldo and Vieri. Then at Verona I was broken in, as I thought I'd be first choice with the Nerazzurri - this is where I grew physically and psychologically. At Parma I proved what I could do. I had a fantastic first season at Chelsea, then everyone knows how it went. Under Fabio Capello at Juve I realised football is a serious business and you have to make sacrifices to play at the top level. Never complain, stay quiet and work hard. Del Piero proves that - he never moans and sweats like an 18 year old on the training ground. With Fiorentina, I feel relaxed, easy going and happy. How could I regret any of it? I lost eight months for the ban, which was basically one season, but these things happen.

Do you get irritated when asked about that dark period?

It feels like a lifetime ago. Perhaps I had too much too soon. Instead, now I realise it is tough to earn the important things in life.

Moving on to international football - Romania have qualified for Euro 2008.

Finally after three tournaments where we missed out at the end. First we lost the play off to Slovenia by missing an incrdeible number of chances, then Martin Laursen's stoppage-time goal in Denmark for Euro 2004 folllowed by a 1-1 draw in Armenia that ended our hopes of reaching the World Cup in Germany.

Does the national team still have the same draw as it did in the past? Between the laws demanding players take part, the Champions League and packed schedules all seem a bit passé.

In Romania they called us the failed generation - it would have been a terrible blow if Euro 2000 was my only international tournament. I hope we do well in a couple of weeks time as we play good football that is no longer just a counter attacking system. There are many teams we can challenge and if we face the big guns head on then anything can happen. In the qualifying games with Holland we won and drew, keeping a clean sheet. This must mean something. The people really care about this too, as Romanina don't have the same football club that they used to, so only the national side can give them something to celebrate.

One of your first coaches died recently, didn't he?

Nicolae Dobrin. He was the Ronaldinho of the 1970s, an extraordinary player. In 1972, Santiago Bernabeu came to Romania just to speak with Nicolae Causeascu, practically on his knees to buy Dobrin. It was impossible, those were dark times of Communism, but with the ball at his feet he was a God. Before leaving FC Arges, my hometown team, to join Dynamo Bucharest, I had him as my coach. I watched the way he touched the ball and got butterflies in my stomach. In recent years he had been ill and smoked too much. I did everything to help him, flew him to America for treatment and the situation seemed to have improved so much that he was practically cured. Then a complication took him away. I shall play for him in the Euro's.

And with that, the great man shook hands with me. I'm sure the baby needed feeding. An incredible occasion, I was left thinking that he truely is the Renaissance Man. Euro 2008 starts on 7 June 2008 and you can watch Adrian Mutu play his first game on June 9 against France.

I just can't wait.

man merkt das er insbesonders mental eine ungemeine entwicklung durchgemacht hat und das diese der hauptgrund für seinen erfolg ist, das talent hat er ja schon immer gehabt. ohne die richtige und 100% professionelle einstellung kommt man im profifußball nicht weit wie man an Ronaldinho zb sieht...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 weeks later...
ICHTHYS
SSC Napoli trainiert im Juli in Jennersdorf

Der italienische Erstligist SSC Napoli, Arbeitgeber von ÖFB-Teamspieler György Garics, wird zum Sommertraining ins burgenländische Jennersdorf kommen. Das teilte der Club am Donnerstag mit. Die Mannschaft wird Anfang Juli in Jennersdorf eintreffen.

Der neapolitanische Club hat vor kurzem den Vertrag von Trainer Edy Reja bis Ende der kommenden Saison verlängert. Der 62-Jährige hatte den Ex-Meister 2005 übernommen und ihn von der dritten Klasse zurück in die Serie A und dort heuer als Aufsteiger auf den siebenten Tabellenplatz geführt.

orf.at

vielleicht für sensi milla & co interessant.

bearbeitet von asrom

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

PALERMITANO DOC

da muss ich gleich hinzufügen,

Palermo wie gewohnt im Sommer wieder auf Trainingslager in Bad Kleinkirchheim !

Von 14. Juli - 1. August ist Palermo in Bad Kleinkirchheim.

Ab 4. August ist man dann in Levico Terme.

Bereits fixierte Testspiele:

20. Juli - gegen die Nockberg Auswahl in Bad Kleinkirchheim. (18h)

26. Juli - gegen Eintracht Frankfurt in Bad Kleinkirchheim. (18h)

12. August - gegen VFL Wolfsburg in Wolfsburg (18h).

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 weeks later...
ICHTHYS

Collina hat das Schiedsrichterteam für Serie A und B Spiele von 43 auf 39 verkleinert. So will er offenbar den Schirianfeindungen aus dem Vorjahr gleich mal vorbeugen. Bei den "Entlassenen" handelt es sich um Gianluca Paparesta, Paolo Bertini und Tiziano Pieri die allesamt auch in Calciopoli verwickelt waren.

Sehr gut finde ich, er ist damit nur dem Trend aus den anderen Ligen gefolgt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 weeks later...
PALERMITANO DOC

Harte Kritik an Zaccardo: "Er hat nichts drauf!"

Der Star-Einkauf des VfL aus Italien ist gesund, aber ganz und gar nicht fit

SPIEZ. Der 7,5-Millionen-Euro-Einkauf des VfL Wolfsburg muss nachsitzen, Cristian Zaccardos Achillessehne ist völlig in Ordnung. Trainer Felix Magath: "Er ist völlig gesund. Das einzige Problem ist: Er hat nichts drauf!"

Seit gestern weiß der Trainer des Wolfsburger Fußball-Bundesligisten mit Sicherheit, was die Ärzte des Vereins schon längst diagnostiziert hatten: Die Achillessehne von Zaccardo ist völlig intakt. In Basel untersuchte Spezialist Dr. Bernhard Segesser den italienischen Weltmeister, der gerade von US Palermo zu den "Wölfen" wechselte. Diagnose: keine.

"Es wundert mich schon, dass der Spieler in so einer Verfassung ist. Er muss jetzt nachholen, konditionell und kräftemäßig. Im Moment kann er so ohne Weiteres nicht alles machen", grollte Magath und kündigte Sonderschichten für seinen Neuzugang an.

Zwar befindet sich Zaccardo seit Sonntagabend in der Schweiz, wo der VfL noch bis Mittwochmorgen ein Trainingslager absolviert, mit der Mannschaft aber wird er wohl vorerst nicht arbeiten. "Bei uns wird er nicht mittrainieren", machte Magath deutlich, dass sein Neuer in dieser Verfassung nichts beim Team zu suchen hat. Wie enttäuscht der Trainer über den schlechten Zustand seines Außenverteidigers ist, war ihm deutlich anzusehen.

Am Ende der Woche, wenn der VfL ins dritte und letzte Trainingslager nach Österreich aufbricht, wird Cristian Zaccardo wahrscheinlich von Anfang an dabei sein. Er soll nicht, wie zuletzt Makoto Hasebe, zu Hause daran arbeiten, den Rückstand aufzuholen. Magath: "Es ist doch egal, wo er bleibt. Er muss erstmal aufholen." Hasebe, der nach seinem verlängerten Urlaub verständlicherweise etwas Rückstand hatte, trainiert seit gestern übrigens ebenfalls in Spiez.

Sorge, dass er Zaccardo nicht fit bekomme, habe Magath nicht. "Ich weiß halt nur nicht, wann!" Alles hänge jetzt davon ab, "was der Spieler macht und wieviel er macht".

Bleibt abzuwarten, in welchem Zustand am Freitag der zweite Italiener des VfL in Wolfsburg eintrifft. Andrea Barzagli, der sich während der Europameisterschaft am Knie verletzt hatte, steigt nach einer erfolgreichen Operation, Reha-Training und einem Urlaub in die Saisonvorbereitung ein. Auch er kommt von US Palermo.

Wird dort anders trainiert als in der Bundesliga? Magath: "Das entzieht sich meiner Kenntnis."

Dienstag, 15.07.2008

Quelle: http://www.newsclick.de/index.jsp/menuid/2050/artid/8778122

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
PALERMITANO DOC

Falls es wen interessiert heute ist eine 12 seitige Beilage in der Gazzetta zur neuen Serie A Saison.

Unter anderem 2 große Seiten mit den Kaderlisten und Aufstellungen, Spieplan, Interviews, usw.

Das große Spezial der Gazzetta mit DVD und Spielerbildern wird hoffentlich am Samstag rauskommen... Leider gibts das nur in Italien habs mir aber reservieren lassen bei nem Freund :augenbrauen:

bearbeitet von austroitalo87

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ICHTHYS

Das große Spezial der Gazzetta mit DVD und Spielerbildern wird hoffentlich am Samstag rauskommen... Leider gibts das nur in Italien habs mir aber reservieren lassen bei nem Freund :augenbrauen:

Werd mir das auch gleich hinterlegen lassen...Bin aber noch immer auf der Suche nach "Un anno da Lupo". Hat das einer von den anderen Romanisti und wenn ja, dann woher?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 weeks later...