Rosicky bekam Angebot von Tottenham

Beruf: ASB-Poster

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Tomas Rosicky has revealed that Premiership club Spurs is interested in signing him for next season. "Both my agent and the Borussia management told me that they have had negotiations with Spurs, but they have not come to an agreement yet," Rosicky said.

But the deal is far from being concluded as the Czech international explains:

"I know that the price is a problem. Borussia are obviously requesting too much. So far, all transfer talks have collapsed because none of the clubs have been able to agree on a price," he added.

"Borussia are struggling financially and it looks very likely that they will need to sell players."

Rosicky looks set to leave the stricken German club this summer and admits some of his team-mates may follow the same path.

"I don't think they have too many they can sell, so it looks as if me and Ewerthon will be going," said Rosicky. "But they'll need to lower the price if they want to sell me."

eurosport.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Teamspieler

Ich persönlich halte Rosicky als überbewertet. Für mich gibt es da sicherlich weit bessere alternativen zu Rosicky. Ich glaube auch nicht das Rosicky mit seiner Spielweise in die Premier Leauge passt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag