Will Red Bull buy Udinese?

Anfänger

Hi Salzburg supporters :winke: 

I'm an Udinese's fan from italy. I'm sorry if i write in a bad english, but my german is even worst.
I'm writing you because i would like to know if you have any news about the possible negotiation between Red Bull & Udinese.

We have a lot of rumors about that, seems that a lot of "insiders" and "sports people" knows and they are sure that it can be done, but nothing official.
On the other side our press is not a good press, so close to Udinese, seems to cover any information (sometimes in a very funny way) and doesn't make a good investigation.

Do you know something about that?
Thanks in advance...and sorry for my bad english!!! :v:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ehrenmann

http://messaggeroveneto.gelocal.it/sport/2017/05/26/news/e-troppo-bello-vincere-qui-1.15394420

every year there are new rumors about Red Bull investing in other clubs, but in the end nothing happens. 2 years ago there was for example a rumor that Red Bull will take over FC Turin. As you can see nothing happend. 

Would you be happy should Red Bull buy Udine? Heard your Ultras are already protesting 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Thanks to everyone!!!! Here in Udine is full of backgound rumors!!!

Da_Wösa schrieb vor 2 Stunden:

http://messaggeroveneto.gelocal.it/sport/2017/05/26/news/e-troppo-bello-vincere-qui-1.15394420

every year there are new rumors about Red Bull investing in other clubs, but in the end nothing happens. 2 years ago there was for example a rumor that Red Bull will take over FC Turin. As you can see nothing happend. 

Would you be happy should Red Bull buy Udine? Heard your Ultras are already protesting 

This article doesn't tell the truth. Is of of the example about the press we have here. Pozzo in the press conference never spoke about any negotiation with Red Bull...no mention....but the journalist wrote at the same " Pozzo:'I don't sell!' "

Personally i'm happy if Red Bull will come, Pozzo is not interested anymore in Udinese... 4 years of NO SOCCER but full of fashion marketing apointments.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp
MarcioAmoroso schrieb vor 8 Stunden:

Hi Salzburg supporters :winke: 

I'm an Udinese's fan from italy. I'm sorry if i write in a bad english, but my german is even worst.
I'm writing you because i would like to know if you have any news about the possible negotiation between Red Bull & Udinese.

We have a lot of rumors about that, seems that a lot of "insiders" and "sports people" knows and they are sure that it can be done, but nothing official.
On the other side our press is not a good press, so close to Udinese, seems to cover any information (sometimes in a very funny way) and doesn't make a good investigation.

Do you know something about that?
Thanks in advance...and sorry for my bad english!!! :v:

Chriti12 schrieb vor 7 Stunden:

Staund jetzt is do goa nix drau 

Youll have to excuse our partially weird sadomasochistic humour:D although to decode chritis insider running gag would be probably too much of a jump to overcome the language barrier:lol: so anyhow. Rumours had been drifting around for quiet a while, but heres the thing... theyd be drifting around for teams like leeds fc or torino as well. So my opinion: just chill, take it easy, there will most probably nothin happen

bearbeitet von zizou98

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag