Freundliche Gruesse aus Reading

Reading Fan

Der Elwood-Post kommt auch gut an :lol:

Gefällt mir, dass da gleich 2 User widersprechen, als einer Red Bull als besten Club Österreichs sieht - no, its like ManCity, Rapid is the biggest club :love:

daraus ist dann eine längere Diskussion entstanden wie man denn "größer" bei einem verein definiert..schön dass sowas auch in anderen Foren vorkommt :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Football around the world :lol:

By the way I can actually read German - just don't ask me to write it .... :-)

The Reading fans forum (Hobnob) is very active and such discussions are very common ...

Back to Robert Beric - according to our local paper, we're still interested but it looks like it won't happen and you can keep him at least for another season:

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/reading-fc-transfers-steve-clarke-9609047

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

By the way I can actually read German - just don't ask me to write it .... :-)

The Reading fans forum (Hobnob) is very active and such discussions are very common ...

Back to Robert Beric - according to our local paper, we're still interested but it looks like it won't happen and you can keep him at least for another season:

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/reading-fc-transfers-steve-clarke-9609047

well that would be nice but reading is probably not the only club which wants to buy him during this summer

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag